Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:15 am

"Mhm, no knocking up the crusaders until their older." Rarity said, earning surprised squeaks from Scoots and Sweetie Belle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:57 am

I Giggled and hummed "What if their cutie marks are in being brood mares though~?" I sung teasingly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:35 am

"Well they'll just have to wait a bit longer. Their too young to be brood mares. Give them a year or two." She said with a chuckle as the two fillies pouted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:40 am

I Giggled and hummed "Well, We Should get going, it's about time to find some food anyways, Though, Ugh, I wish Ponyville was a bigger town, I don't think they'll have everything I want to show Scootaloo my Favorite Dish like I want to." I admitted with a groan and a sigh "Well, If we ever end up going to Baltimare, Cantorlot or the Like I can Show her some good places there." I muttered in thought.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:46 am

"Mhm, we have a few restaurants that should do the trick... what exactly are you looking for?" Rarity asked as Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo got up as well, still blushing a bit from everything they'd seen and heard.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:53 am

I Snorted "Hot Pot, to be Specific I Wanted to Figure out what Kind of Spices and Stuff she could handle and make it home made, It was actually something my mom showed me how to do and I know a few good ways to introduce some Seafood with hot pot to her, since she's never had it before." I Grinned "I'm actually really proud of my Hot Pot, Though if I make some for others I tend to use the divider pots since I like my broth spicy."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:01 am

"I think I've heard of that before... but your right, Ponyville doesn't have anything like that. Though you could always talk to Pinkie Pie. She's great at cooking and might be able to help." Rarity said with a smile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:04 am

I Chuckled "Sure How do I find Pinkie? Just go "I Summon You Great Pink One! I the one who Bedded your Sister Has need of you!" Or something like that?" I asked Jokingly as I stretched and Relaxed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:35 am

"You bedded Maud?" A voice asked as you look up to see Pinkie Pie popping out of your mane.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:42 am

I Yelped "Fuckity What?" I Blinked at her "Um, Yeah? Remember She Used her Diamond Dildo? Um, She gave me Some Jewelry, She Seemed, Oddly Proud of the Clit Ring she gave me, Sadly it Got Destroyed when a Crazy ass Unicorn Prospector Set off a Mining Spell Near me, I still have the necklace she gave me, I just don't wear it since the whole, Crazy Prospector thing." I told her, Confused how she got in my mane "Anyways, I need Food Stuff, Can You get me Food Stuff Fresh?" I asked, Telling her what I needed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:01 am

She climbed out of your mane with a bounce, none of the others even remotely fazed by this as she gave a shake and smiled and said "Oh yeah, hehe, she told me you looked like you weren't going to walk straight for a month heheh~ And sure can, what'd ya need~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:07 am

I Blinked "Scoots, Sweet Thang, Beauty~? How Spicy do you like Things? Do you like Crazy Spice, Mild Spice, Zesty Spice, Numbing Spice, Light Spice, Mellow Spice or No Spice?" I asked thinking for a moment, once I knew what they liked I'd tell Pinkie what I needed including some sea food.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:25 am

Scootaloo tilted her head a bit before saying "I don't think I've had lots of things with spice in them... but Rainbow Dash loves spicy food and I'd like to see if I can handle some of it like she can!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:30 am

I Snorted "I'll make Four types then." I said Amused and Told Pinkie what I wanted "You two want to have some too? I'd love to Cook for you too, and you don't need the sea food parts, Tofu, Vegetables, Fried Dough Those are all things you can eat with it too." I told Sweetie and Rarity.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:42 am

"We have no problems with Fish darling." Rarity says with a smile, while Sweetie Belle hopped in the air and said "I'll try anything Scootaloo's trying!" Scoots, for her own part, asked "Should we get Apple Bloom and invite her too?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:44 am

I Chuckled "Well, What do you think? If you want to we could make it a big thing." I said amused by all this, not really used to people wanting to eat with me since I was a bit of a loner.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:06 am

"That sounds like a great idea!" Pinkie Pie says, before rushing into a nearby wardrobe and... not reappearing. Even though there was no place she could have gone but back out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:09 am

I Blinked and Poked my head in to look around "Dah fack?" I demanded once I turned to Rarity.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:42 am

"I wouldn't worry about it darling. Pinkie Pie is... Pinkie Pie." The two CMC members nodded sagely in agreement. "Why don't you three go get Apple Bloom and see if Applejack is interested, while I fetch the others. Assuming Pinkie Pie doesn't beat us to it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:43 am

I snorted and shrugged giving Rarity a Quick nuzzle before following the fillies out.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games