Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:34 pm

She yelped in pleasure at that, flopping onto her belly and panting, a bit of a dazed look on her face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:52 pm

I Looked down at her and smirked whipping her horn with my tail "Get up bitch~ You're not finished~" I purred "From now on~ You're my sex toy, understand~?" I demanded her as I whipped at her horn.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:59 pm

Whipping her horn makes her squeal, yelp, and then cum before passing out on her side.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:04 pm

I giggled and looked at Scootaloo, "And that's How you seduce a Submissive." I told her smirking "Doing that is an easy way to have some fun, and a place to stay the night at the least." I told her winking "When you're all better I'll help you seduce those two friends of your's." I told her with a chuckle as I poked at the mare to see if she'd wake up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:35 pm

Scootaloo squeaked at that and said "B~But we're all still fillies! We shouldn't be doing something like that... b~besides, I don't need to seduce them to have a place to spend the night..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:45 pm

I Chuckled "Maybe Not, But I can Tell you like them, Like That, Besides I was having sex with full grown stallions like, a year younger than you, I don't want you doing that, but helping you make love to two fillies you love seems a good thing to teach."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:17 am

Scootaloo can only blush at that as she buries her head back into her plate and continues eating.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:30 am

I Giggled "That Sweet Thang is a total sub by the way~" I teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:57 pm

"T~The nurse? O~Or one of my friends?" She asks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:48 pm

I Giggled "The little Unicorn you were with." I told her amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:58 pm

"S~Sweetie Belle?" She offered, blushing even more as she rubbed the back of her head. "I~I wouldn't know... I~I've thought once or twice of her in a... n~naughty way... b~but I don't really know enough to think all that far... I~I know from overhearing some mares and stallions there's a lot of stuff to s~sex and dating..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:31 pm

I Chuckled and nodded "True true, But I know at least she's attracted to you, at least a little, she was very happy when I called her Sweet Thang, And once you get healthy your Libido, how much you want sex, will increase by a lot, trust me on that, have you had heat yet?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:37 pm

She shakes her head even as she blushes and tries to hide in her mane at the idea that Sweetie Belle was attracted to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:39 pm

I Sighed and Sat next to her wrapping my wing around her and began giving her "The Talk" at the end I told her to ask me any questions she had, about anything she was confused with, for any question I'd give her an Honest answer.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:53 pm

She squeaks and blushes as you begin giving the talk, and when you finish it she isn't sure what to ask at the moment... she seems like she might ask something, but that's when the nurse begins to shakily wake up as the door begins to open and your ears catch the voice of the doctor from beyond the door.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:56 pm

I Winked and Helped the Nurse up quickly "Later Lovely." I Told my sister and the nurse with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:08 pm

The nurse blushes brightly and hurries out, the Doctor blinking before shaking his head a bit and coming over to talk the results over. It seems your own prognosis was largely correct, though as it turned out Scootaloo was also a runt, so some even if everything was brought up to where it should be, there would be areas she wasn't going to be on par with the average Pegasus of her age, her wings being one of them. He shows you the results so you can see them for yourself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:50 pm

I Frowned in Confusion and hummed Disliking that knowledge, Runt's were picked on often, Old Pegasus and Griffon War Instincts and all that, I nodded looking them over and bit my lip. before groaning "I don't think I can afford even half these treatments." I said annoyed at the expense I was seeing, I knew I'd be in debt for a long long while which annoyed me greatly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:55 pm

"As I said, you don't need to worry about that." Twilight said as she opened the door and walked on in... followed by the other two fillies, five other mares... and a Zebra who had the air of a Shamaness.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:02 pm

With an Ease Born of full immersion I Greeted the Zebra in her people language, Though I was a bit off put by all the people in the room, and my large Wings were half flared, not out of any true anger, but simple instincts of "Hurt Filly and many unknowns" being in the room, I noticed I stood Taller than the other ponies and my wings were larger than the pegasus in the room, where Scootaloo was a runt, I was actually almost a giant and still not fully grown.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games