Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:07 am

She seemed unsure about this, trying to figure out if she benefited from that as the CMC took turns slowly riding Silver Spoon's own draconic fuckpole.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:32 am

I Hummed and snorted at her "Think of it like this hun, Silver there is your's those three are Mine, I refuse to bow, but you proved to not be a complete weakling, your not strong enough to truly dominate me, and I'm Already able to move some, Either take the deal or I'm gonna Stand up, Dominate you, and whore your pussy out until two bit whores will be shocked at how well used it is~" I growl Purred, While it was fun for her to dom me some, I wasn't letting miss uppity here take full command.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:01 pm

She blushes a fair bit, but after a moment that involves her trying to look haughty but is really more akin to being an angry pout she says "Agreed!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:47 am

I Grinned and kissed her Deeply Winking "Good Cutie now Give me every last drop of cum you have~" I purred amused by all this.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:29 am

She wasted no time doing just that, seeming to practically cum on the spot, flooding your womb and love canal with a great deal of hot, steamy draconic equine cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:46 am

I Giggled and hummed in pleasure taking every drop, With how, well, dragonlike she was I had to wonder what her instincts were doing now that I was firmly her Mate, not just a conquest or trophy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:10 am

Her instincts didn't seem to know how to respond, so she simply squirmed atop you and continued to fill you for a bit longer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:36 am

I giggled and leaned up to give her a kiss and a teasing tired grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:33 am

She blushed and tried to look a bit pouty about not being in charge and the one hoarding you, but her eyes soon drifted to the CMC. Sweetie Belle it seemed had been cum in once by Silver Spoon, and was now licking her pussy as Apple Bloom rode her instead as Scootaloo ground her marehood into Silver's muzzle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:46 am

I Giggled at her Pouty Face "You're Adorable little Drakeling~" I Purred before snorting "But With how things are Going it looks like I'm hoarding All the Fillies and quite a few mares in this town." I Admitted amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:21 pm

She looked like she wanted to dismiss that, but after a moment she just grumbled and pouted a bit as she noticed her cocks were now limp and soft- despite the scent in the air, it seemed she was only really good for one big round.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:57 pm

I Leaned up and Nuzzled her as my Wing came down to tease and push into her pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:09 am

She gasped unexpectedly, moaning a bit and looking sure as you played with her there.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:19 am

I Giggled and hummed pulling her around so I could lap at her pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:38 pm

She squeaked in surprise but soon moaned, blushing and muttering "O~Only Silver's ever tasted me there before..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:12 pm

I Hummed and Decided to move my tongue and lap at her cute winking tailhole.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games