Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:24 pm

Perhaps she was less submissive, and more that Diamond had marked herself as the leader, and so she had first claim. Regardless, Tiara whinnies and starts rutting away at your ass even harder and faster as Silver Spoon and the other fillies moan and pant in arousal from your magic.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:29 pm

I Moaned and Lifted my plot up a bit in pleasure "You're my Horde and my Herd Cuties~ You all belong to me~" I Purred and Growled, Tickling their Dragon instinct to stake my Claim, That I let them pleasure me, that I let them serve me, because they were mine~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:23 am

Diamond moaned at this, her thrusting becoming a bit erratic as her own trend towards trying to assert itself wrestled with your own obvious position of being stronger and more experienced then them all... Silver on the other hand was now tackled by the CMC who were now working her over together- Sweetie was grinding against her cock, Apple Bloom was making out with her, and Scootaloo was licking at her cock's base and at her drooling slit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:40 am

I Grinned and using my Wing Flipped Diamond over to begin riding her "Now Girls~ Take it Slow~ Remember What I taught you Scootaloo~ Don't you want to make your friends feel that massive amount of pleasure~?" I teased.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:05 am

Yelping in surprise, Diamond Tiara tried to reassert herself but was having trouble and slowly beginning to submit as you rode her while the girls try to do that, but its clear the scent Silver Spoon is letting out is making that hard.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:08 am

I Giggled and hummed "If You Fall to her scent she wont respect you, you have to be calm and in control." I spoke sternly to them as I calmly brought Diamond to the edge.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:56 am

Whimpering and squirming as she tried to thrust more and fill you, the fillies tried to calm down, and it seemed to be working slightly... til Silver came and coated Sweetie and Apple Bloom in her seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:57 pm

I Licked them clean while Speeding up my riding of Diamond I was getting close.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:07 am

The others were still looking horny and aroused but seemed a bit exhausted, focusing more on nuzzles now. DT however was panting and whimpering, begging to be allowed to cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:12 am

I Giggled and licked my lips "You can Cum after I do dear~ You exist to pleasure me~" I purred to her trying to guide her to my G-spot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:02 am

"B~But I'm supposed to be the one in charge..." Diamond whined, trying to strike at your G-spot as well but more out of a desire to try and regain her place as the dominant one.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:15 am

I hummed and laughed lightly, before I felt her prick almost heat up as it scraped my G-spot and slammed into my womb "O~Oh~ You got bigger~" I moaned as I Came, Collapsing a bit boneless as she managed to hit some, what, What happened? Why was it so good? O~Oh "P~Poison Type H~Huh~ I~I'm Pretty much paralyzed." I admitted impressed, she had to have some pretty damn strong ancestry to paralyze and well, drug me with her fucking breeding poison.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:08 pm

She promptly rolled you over, pinning you and looking a bit manic as she grinned and with some effort... had she gotten a bit bigger overall? leaned forward and claimed your lips, her cock driving into your G-spot again and again... and what was worse, whatever poison she had seemed to be making your entire body more sensitive with each strike, which in turn made the pleasure all the higher.

"M~Mine... I~I'm the one in charge... I~I rule the herd... m~Mine, my hoard!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:22 pm

I Moaned and shuddered barely able to move under her, what the hell, how closely related was she to a dragon?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:32 am

You weren't sure exactly, but she was certainly fucking you well and good now as she nipped at your neck, leaving a mark there as she panted and whinnied. Her cock was getting ready to fill you with her cream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:44 am

I Moaned and came, Milking her shaft eagerly, still unable to move.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:56 am

Her cock nearly felt like it exploded as she began to pour rope after rope of white hot thick draconic cream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:59 am

I Could only shake in pleasure as the little dragon Pony filled me with blazing hot cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:56 pm

She again leaned forward a bit, hissing in your ears as her eyes briefly gained draconic like pupils. "Mine... you and the crusaders... your part of my hoard now... your place is beneath me, with my cum in your womb... understand?"

The draconic cum was making your whole body start to tingle very pleasantly, something you recalled was a bit of an effect from their seed. Diamond probably was unaware of it though.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:12 pm

In answer I tried one last thing to get Some control "Hmm~ The Crusaders are mine~ though you've proven to not be a complete submissive like I thought you were~ I wouldn't mind forming a breeding pair with you~"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games