Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:57 pm

She didn't last as long this time, and past out afterwards, but she did manage to push you over the edge again before she came and left your tummy a little bloated from all the spunk inside you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:03 pm

I Giggled and Huffed as I Tried to Pull her out of me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:59 am

It takes some effort, but you manage to pop off her, though your cunt is left gaping.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:14 am

I Giggled and laid her down to rest before calmly strutting back downstairs with a grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:31 pm

The party is still going on, though it now seems to have spread to more of the bakery and even more ponies have shown up. However, Twilight Sparkle steps in front of you as she says "I uh, just realized something that I really should have commented on as soon as you came in but uh... when did you get a horn?" She has an almost manic excitement in her eyes as she studies it, a few hairs having popped out from her mane.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:43 pm

I Laughed "When I Fucked Rarity." I Said Easily with a grin "No Idea how to use though, and all my wild magic seems sex based."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:51 pm

"That was it? There has to be more to it surely!" She said, then pressed her face to yours, saying "You have to let me study your-" Then her pupils go wide and she moans, cheeks flushing as she accidentally rubs her horn against your own.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:55 pm

I Grinned and Directed my magic into her horn as I purposefully Rubbed my horn against her's right there in front of everypony.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:00 pm

Twilight gasped, spasmed, and came on the spot as she whinnied in surprise, eyes rolling up into her head as she stamped one of her back hooves onto the floor repeatedly. Nothing else seemed to happen at first glance... until you took in a whiff of her scent and realized you'd just sent her into heat!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:02 pm

I Giggled and Continued doing it, as I got a naughty idea, Focusing on my magic I tried to reach through her horn and tie the thoughts of Me, Her, Pleasure, Happiness and Heat, I had no Idea if it would work.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:14 pm

(roll-3)

It doesn't seem to do anything more than make her scent spread... and start to make OTHERS enter into heat, your own lungs soon burning with the scent of over a dozen mares and stallions entering heat and rut.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:18 pm

I Pouted and shrugged before Grinning Lightly "Well, It Smells Like A Parties Gonna happen~" I Sung before Looking around humming I went over and wrapped my Wings around the CMC and two Other Fillies they seemed to be talking to and guided them upstairs "Come on Girls, it's about to get wild and I don't think you're large enough to Take Rut Drunk stallions yet." I Said softly, it looked like a few were already starting to go at it in the corners.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:22 pm

The CMC stiffened a bit when pressed into you along with the two other fillies, but the two other fillies were starting to get glazed looks of their own... and you were also picking up a mixed scent coming from them... oohh, this could be interesting...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:26 pm

I Giggled and Grinned What the hell, next thing I knew I'd be like, the towns Official "First Heat Mare" Maybe I should try and become a teacher's aid or something, Giggling I Put the other two "Accidentally" near my Plot as I set them down "You all okay~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:30 pm

Once upstairs and in a different room, Pinkie's if you had to guess, you find the CMC trying to back away from the other two, their expressions suggesting they weren't fans of them... until they too sniffed at the air and swayed a bit. Scootaloo said "H~Hey... w-why do you... mhm... b~both smell like that?"

The two fillies, both Earth Ponies, were sitting on their legs and panting as dicks poked up between their legs. They it seemed were futa, but of the king where the cock tended to remain hidden. Oddly, your own knowledge of stories, myths, and the like said that meant they had dragons somewhere in their family line.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:38 pm

I Blinked and Giggled "Ah, They both have a Dragon Bloodline, They're entering their first heat and Rut, Hmm~" I Laid down and Moved my Tail to let one or both mount me "It Tends to be painful if it isn't taken care of, come on you two, I don't mind you mounting me~" I Teased before giggling "Dragon Bloodline Ponies often are Futa with hidden cocks, they also are normally more aggressive It's part of their instincts,They Try and show how aggressive and powerful they are to attract mates." I told her letting myself fall into heat slowly but surely my scent filling the room.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:08 pm

The CMC blush at this, their expressions shifting as if their now viewing both in a new light... they're also gazing at their dicks rather intensely as Diamond rushes forward. Her cock is of a decent size despite her body not yet having grown to it's fullest, but she seems to have in her haste missed your cunt and slammed into your tailhole. Silver Spoon in the meantime is torn between looking at you and the three crusaders.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:14 pm

I squealed and Whinnied a Bit but then moaned and shivered, I looked at the Silver Filly "I'm Sure they'd love to play with you but give you first load to me~" I Managed to Moan out to her panting a fair bit at the eager thrusts into my ass, Dragon Bloodlines, tended to be aggressive and Violent until they came a few times after all~ "I Don't mind you two Roughing me up a bit~" I winked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:21 pm

She blushed and mumbled "B~But your T~Tiara's now... a~at least... t~that's what my head is telling me..." She then squeaked a bit as she noticed the CMC slowly coming over, the group almost looking predatory as they eyed her cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:28 pm

I Blinked "Ah, How, Odd, a Submissive Dragon Bloodline?" I murmured confused, Humming I Idly sent my magic into "Tiara" and grinned "What makes you think I haven't claimed her hon? All Five of You belong to me, You're all part of my Horde!" I Declared Flaring my magic at the five of them "I Just love my treasures so much I give you some more Freedoms~"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games