Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:24 pm

PC:
eaenidu Wrote:Name: Bangarang
Appearance:But with a Cutie mark of a Bat with Musical notes coming off of it the round parts of the notes are hearts. https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pw2-Nyuz4Ik/Ux9pN_BnDzI/AAAAAAAAyVc/emQpHvXz_jE/s1600/student_of_the_night_by_matrosha123-d74d6ui.png
Bio: A "Bard" By trade Bangarang travels around, tells stories and preforms on the street for cash, she live a pretty simple life on the road plying her trade, never caring much to plan for the next day, simply living life, her dad ditched her and her mom before she was even born and her mom died young, she never even finished school, she could have, she might not be a genius but she's sharp and quick, she just didn't see the point in doing so, it wasted money so she left.

She just made it to a new town, it was a little weird they were all staring at her, she guessed they never saw a bat pony before, she winked at two mares standing close together, she could tell they were dating at the least(Lyra and Bon Bon) "Hey there, Name's Bangarang, travelling bard, how about I make my first song to the cute couple?" She said with a smile, setting down her collection box and pulling out her Guitar before softly singing with all the love and tenderness you'd expect from a Heart Song her song called "I Love you too Much" Hopefully she'd make some good bits, the last town was kinda a wash.

As you played, some of the ponies started listening, and even the pair in question started bobbing their heads. Many however, especially the younger fillies and colts, were looking at you with... confusion and... was that familiarity in there eyes? How could they find you familiar? It wasn't like you'd been through here before, right?

When your song came to an end though, you saw two of the fillies in question that had spotted you coming into town trotting back up with... with...

A filly. A Pegasus filly... with an orange coat just like yours... and... a purple mane... just like yours. Her eyes were wide, and she looked up at you in confusion as well...
Kuragari

Re: Sister Found [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:38 pm

I Blinked and stared and stared, Slowly Cocking my head my eyes narrowed into slits looking up and down her body as a registered just what I was looking at I blinked in shock "Well, That's something you don't see every day." I said surprised, my eyes wide, before they narrowed as I Took in what she actually looked like, to small wings, to skinny, I didn't know how other races were but, "Who the hell's doing such a shit job of taking care of you?" I couldn't help but ask, Instincts, ones I didn't even know I had flared and before I knew it I was at her side, fixing her feathers with a frown and trying to feed her "Who the hell's preening you? They aren't doing it right, they're taking some flight feathers, you need more milk." I muttered I knew what I looked like at her age, and with her being my pegasus copy I knew what she should look like, I didn't even realize I was fussing over her "You have to be another one of that deadbeats kids, did he just leave you with a unicorn or earth pony who doesn't know how to care for you or something?" I asked worried for what was obviously my sister.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:50 pm

"I~I uh..." The filly said, quite flustered from all the attention while what you assume are her friends watch nearby. It takes a moment, but she leans her head up while your trying to tend to her feathers and says "I~I'm alone. D~Don't tell them." She then manages to scoot back quickly as she asked "S~So uh, weird huh, seeing a pony who looks like me... or I like them... uh... what's your name?" Her stance and expression easily told you, thanks to your time traveling and getting to know ponies, that she was on edge and this could quickly overwhelm the filly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:58 pm

I Blinked "Oh Sorry, Name's Bangarang, travelling bard, and I'm guessing your half-sister, since we both look like my dad, Sorry if I freaked you out, But you look like a Pegasus copy of me, so I could telly right away, you're not the right height and you're to thin. Before ya ask my mom's been dead for years now and dad left the second he found out I was in her, so I can't tell you anything about that dead beat." I told her her, handing her an Orange "Here eat you need it." I told her with an annoyed frown "We Should probably get some kind of test to make sure, but I'd bet my bottom Bit we're sisters, between looks and my instincts flaring to protect you." I admitted, not sure how to deal with this situation "What's you're name?" I asked, unsurely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:09 pm

All of that talk actually seemed to put her more and more on edge, until she finally squeaked out "W~Well it was nice meeting you, n~names Scootaloo, gotta go!~" She then threw a helmet on and grabbed at her scooter, buzzing off with her wings helping to propel her. She did make sure to stick the orange in her teeth before she sped off, with her friends calling out

"Scootaloo! What the hay?"

"Where are you going? Wha..." The white unicorn filly said as the yellow earth pony gave chase. She looks back up to you, blinking a bit and asking "What just happened?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:13 pm

I Blinked and hummed "I Think I just found Out I have a little sister." I told her "And I think I scared her off with how worried I was about her." I admitted "I'm, not sure how to deal with this, even after my mom died I was still talkative and outgoing, I'm not sure what to do if I keep scaring her off....Know any Adult ponies able to get her to a hospital, or that would know a spell to check relations?" I asked biting my lip.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:18 pm

"I don't get why she'd be scared off finding out she has a sister..." The filly said, extending a hoof and saying "My name's Sweetie Belle, I'm a friend of hers. And uh... well, my big Sister Rarity could help maybe... or Rainbow Dash... and a spell? You'd probably be best off asking Twilight. She runs the library in town. Want me to show you the way?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:22 pm

I Nodded "Let me grab my stuff and I'll follow you." I told her grabbing my guitar and collection sack, jingling it to see if any donated and I moved to follow Sweetie "You Can Call me Bangarang, Cute Thang." I told her winking playfully at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:27 pm

Your sack was a bit heavier, though you had the feeling most ponies were distracted by how similar you looked to Scootaloo. Sweetie Belle blushes and nods as she leads you further into town, the sight of a large tree with windows and a balcony signaling it was more than just some big tree in the middle of town.

She knocks on the door, and a moment later it opens and a purple unicorn answers it with a smile on her face. "Oh, Hello Sweetie Belle, hello Scoota-" She stopped, blinked, rubbed at her eyes, and then asked "Uh... what's going on here? Whose this, and why does she look like an older... Thestral version of Scootaloo?"

"What's a thestral?" Sweetie Belle asks instead, her own young mind derailed by the name of your kind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:34 pm

I Snorted "Bat Pony, Cute Thang, Thestral is a fancy name for Bat Pony." I told her with a Lazy smirk "Anyways, Names Bangarang, Traveling bard." I bored with a smirk "And you must be the overly sexy librarian Twilight~?" I asked with a wink "Anyways, My Guess is Scootaloo is my Half Sister, she looks just like a Younger me but a pegasus, and this coloration comes from my dead beat of a father, I Asked Cute Thang here if she knew any ponies that could cast a spell to make sure and she led me to you." I Told her with a chuckle "Anyways Wanted someone to check and make sure, and even if she's not my Sis she needs better care." I said with an Annoyed glower "She doesn't know how to preen right and she isn't getting near enough food." I Grumbled, glaring at nothing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:40 pm

Twilight squeaked and blushed brightly at the compliment, looking aside and running a hoof through her mane shyly for a moment as she tried to recompose herself. Which is quickly helped when you explain the situation as she shakes her head and straightens up a bit. "I think I know a few spells that could check... though you say she's not preening right or getting enough food?" She gestures for the two of you to come in, and she moves over to a bookshelf, her magic lighting up as she started pulling books down and flipping through them, her eyes expertly skimming them.

"I've seen her a few times, and she looked fine. A little underdeveloped for a Pegasus her age, but I've known some foals who took an extra year or two to start growing out."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:49 pm

I snorted at her "She's pulled Flight Feathers and when I was her age I was about a whole head taller, she's missing a lot of muscle too, I saw how she sped on that Scooter of her's she's also got the beginning of Fucking scurvy, so I shoved an Orange in her face since I doubt she'd let me take her to the hospital." I told her with a Huff "Her Bones are Weak too, I also could feel her ribs no matter where I touched on her, Pegasus and My Kind and Griffons all Need some Muscle and fat, Honestly from my time growing up I can safely say she's barely eating enough not to have her stomach try and canalize itself to feed her, She also needs more meat, Fish, Mice, something, She's using to much energy and not getting enough." I grumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:57 pm

Sweetie blanched at the mention of eating fish or mice, but Twilight simply said "Ponies are partial omnivores Sweetie Belle... and Pegasai and Thestrals both eat more meat then Earth or Unicorn." She hums a bit, before letting our a short victory cry as she finds the book she's looking for. "Here we go- ancestry spell. It can be used to determine if any ponies in a 20 foot radius are related to each other. Has been commonly used for paternity tests, especially in the past when many of the noble houses of the Three Tribes worked to keep their children from intermingling with the more common folk."

"So, where did Scootaloo go? If she's that bad off, we really should get her to the Ponyville Hospital."

"I think she went to our Clubhouse..." Sweetie said, then frowns and adds "Apple Bloom once told me she thinks she's seen Scootaloo spending the night there or even heading out to the orchard where it's at even when we aren't there..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:07 pm

I Snorted "If She's Anything like me she's living there, Does she go to school at least?" I asked with a frown "I Never Finished, Didn't have the money to keep going so I dropped out." I admitted "How's she paying for stuff?" I wondered out loud, "But Yeah, I'm cool with going there and testing, And Hun you have a Cantorlot accent you should know they still use that to this day there, Hell I know the Sparkle house uses it, They're one of the oldest unicorn houses and only the Platinum line, current heir Blueblood can trace back as far as them, I couldn't spend a Week in Cantorlot without some Uppity Unicorn Stallion who told me I was fit "Only to be a whore diligently serving her betters" and How "Oh they are part of the Sparkle family" Or "Oh my house is a branch house of Platinum" or some such rot, and on and on and on, so I researched both families histories, sorry if I'm blabbering I'm really nervous and tend to blab What if she doesn't like me? What if she hates me? What if I crush her dreams because we're not related actually?" I babbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:20 pm

"Yeah, she goes to school with me and Apple Bloom." Sweetie Belle says as Twilight takes the lead, mentioning that she knows the way to the clubhouse. She blushes at the mention of the Canterlot pony types, muttering something about "And Celestia wondered why I didn't want to make friends..." She then blinks, stops, and begins focusing her magic as you continue on.

"It's alright... if what you and Sweetie Belle have told me... odds are honestly that once she calms down, she'll be happy to have you... she probably needs somepony like you in her life."

Before you can finish processing that, you feel a tugging sensation, there's a flash of light, and then your not in Ponyville- your in an orchard. Sweetie Belle sways a bit and shakes her head as Twilight harrumphs. "Okay, we're a bit off, but we're not far. Just follow me."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:22 pm

On instinct I grabbed both Sweetie and Twilight to steady myself and walk with them, a bit weak at the knees as my Wings held them, it was my first time being teleported.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Twilight was perfectly fine, but Sweetie Pie seemed rather grateful for the help as the three of you approached a clubhouse, where you could see and hear Apple Bloom banging on the door and trying to get into the clubhouse.

"Come on Scootaloo! Tell me what's up, we're friends aren't we?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:45 pm

I Shook my head and approached with a casual walk "Yo~ Scoots, I got a Sexy Purple Mare here to spell and check our relation!" I called towards the Clubhouse "I mean, If you want me to leave or something you could at least say it to my face kid." I called hiding my fear with bravado.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:58 pm

Twilight walks up with you, trying the door and finding it locked. She rolls her eyes, points her horn at the lock, and zaps some magic at it. There's the sound of a tumbler shifting, then a click as she gives the door a gentle shove, revealing the inside of the clubhouse. Scootaloo is lying amidst some plushies, trying to hide as she squeaks and says "I~I... I don't want you to leave... I~i just need some space is all! Y~Yeah space!"

Twilight steps aside to let you go in if you want, while saying "I can cast the spell from here... if your both related, you'll glow a bright white."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:01 pm

I Snorted "Hun, You've got a Teddy Hugging your plot." Told her walking in brushing the things off of her with my wing, lightly poking her head with the tip to tease her "Let Sexy Purple Cast the Spell then we'll take it from there." I told her softly.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games