Master's Companion[FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Master's Companion[FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:46 am

It was a bit different making out with the woman, whose large breasts seemed more than happy to be ground against your own. Her kiss was more needy and lustful then the forceful and demanding kisses from Master, and you could feel her moans as her own pet companion started thrusting away at her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:51 pm

Cinnamon groaned as she felt the much larger chest grind against her own, and her hardened nipples were engulfed in soft, pillowy tit flesh. The kiss was so much different than the ones she'd come to expect, but it was no less enjoyable. The neediness of the woman encouraged Cinnamon to get a little more forceful like Master had been with her. Sticking her tongue in, she began to poke around like she remembered Master doing while the two of them continued to get plowed.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:12 pm

Your efforts in the kiss made her seem to melt a bit into you, her tongue becoming meeker as you take the lead. She lets out another whimper and after a few seconds of you dominating her mouth she pleads "M~My breasts... p~please play with them... h~haven't been touched by another... aaah... in years..." Your not sure her feline companion or your own Master hear this, as both seem to be more focused on driving their cocks in and out of your holes.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:25 am

Cinnamon groaned as the woman submitted to her wondering if this was how Master felt when he pressed himself against her. It was certainly something to be enjoyed, but she couldn't really see herself being so forceful with Master. It just felt more right for him to be in that position. Still, she made sure to enjoy being in charge with this lady while it lasted. Grabbing at the woman's tits, she squeezed sinking her fingers into the soft flesh as her hips began pushing back more insistently into Master's thrusts wanting to feel him bury himself fully within her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:40 pm

Your fingers sink into her plump set, introducing you to the fun of playing with another woman's breasts. Especially the sounds she makes into the kiss as her rising pleasure is assisted by her feline friend. You on the other hand have a jolt as Master finds your G-spot and goes to town with it, alternating between heavy, powerful thrusting into it and grinding against it as he slaps your cheeks again.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:37 pm

Cinnamon's hands went to town on the woman's tits. Those plump orbs just asking to be groped and squeezed, and it was clear the woman was enjoying the rough attention the supple flesh was receiving. Her attention is drawn away from working over the woman as Master assaults her G-spot sending shocks of pleasure through her body. Keeping her hands on their work, she pulled from the kiss. "Yes Master, keep going. I want to feel my pussy marked as yours!"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:31 am

He chuckles, growling as he says "Good bitch, because I have every intention of doing just that! I'll fuck you so many times only my cock will fit and it'll be the only one that can get you off!" His dick started pushing deeper now with that, starting to hit the entrance to your womb and sending more sparks of ecstasy racing through you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:30 am

A part of Cinnamon couldn't help but think about how, she'd had sex with Father too, but that didn't seem very important at the moment as her orgasm quickly approached. "Yes Master, I want to be yours forever, and I want everyone to know I'm your biIIIITTTTCCHH!" She cried out practically howling her orgasm as it ripped through her. Her tunnel rippled around her Master's cock so close to pushing through her cervix which opened practically inviting him in.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games