Master's Companion[FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Master's Companion[FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:19 pm

Your Master blushed at that, and seemed to open and close his mouth for a moment unsure how to answer that, deciding to go with after a moment "N~Not sure... t~they'll probably be fucking and screwing soon though..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:53 pm

Cinnamon shivered as Master confirmed the two would be having sex. The thought of it had her cheeks burning as she leaned in close pressing herself against her Master's chest. "Speaking of screwing, I've got a bit of that needy feeling myself. Could Master take care of it for me?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:06 pm

Master blushes even more at that, but then begins looking around. He says "W-We'll need to find somewhere a bit more... private... I-if you want to do that. Don't want to risk getting in trouble."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:50 am

"Trouble?" Cinnamon quirks her brow a little confused. Master hadn't seemed nervous about fucking before, but if he really wanted somewhere private, she'd give it her all looking about for somewhere secluded where they could do it.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:30 am

He nods, and seems ready to try and explain why, but you quickly spot an alley nearby that's a bit dark and shadowy, a good place to prowl and lurk... perhaps that'd be a good place for your fun?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:01 am

Seeing a place they could use, Cinnamon grabbed hold of Master's hand and beginning to run even before he had time to explain leading him into the nearby alley. Once out of sight of the street, she pushed herself against his chest once again. "Does this place work, Master?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:29 pm

He shudders, groping your ass and bringing one hand up to stroke and tease your tail as he smiled and said with a flush "O~Oh yes... yes this will work." You can feel his bulge throbbing against your stomach, showing he was indeed ready for mating.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:06 am

Cinnamon groans as master strokes her tail. "I hoped you would approve." Feeling the bulge in his pants, she reached down and undid the sipper letting it pop free as her hand began to slowly stroke up and down his length. "Seems like you needed this too, didn't you Master?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:40 am

He nods his had, smiling as he thrusted his hips a bit as he said "O~On your knees first... your going to be a good girl and suck me off." His hand ran through your hair and scratched at your ears as he said that, even as your own cunt throbbed with growing need.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:22 am

Slowly, she slipt down to her knees giving him a plaintive whine. "Why do you make me wait when I need you so much Master?" Still, her tail wagged as she settled onto her knees and lapped at his length base to tip. Her eyes looking up to his giving him the puppy dog eyes, she opened her mouth let out her tongue to wrap around him and drew him into her hot muzzle.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:15 am

"MMhm... because it's fun to tease you... and you look so sexy and cute from down there." He replies, his cock rewarding you very quickly with thick globs of his pre as it twitches in your mouth. You can smell how virile he is- despite your earlier fun, he's still ready and eager to give you more.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:04 am

Cinnamon murred as Master's cum hit her tongue. She could practically taste how potent it was despite all the fun they had had already. She really was a lucky pup to have such a virile Master ready to satisfy her needs so readily. She felt the need to show her appreciation as she began slowly bobbing up and down his length slavering every inch with her tongue and letting her teeth only lightly graze the flesh as she blew him to the best of her ability. Remembering his fixation on her breasts, she cupped them in her hands rolling them under his gaze while a tremble of pleasure shot through her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Master did indeed enjoy the show you were making with your breasts, his cock twitching and throbbing a fair bit more as more globs of pre drained forth and coated your tongue. He was groaning and scratching behind your ears as he said "MMhm yes... f~fuck, just like that... and it won't take long for you to get a tasty, creamy treat."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:55 am

Cinnamon shivered glad to see just how happy she was making Master. Feeling a glob of his pre on her tongue, she couldn't help but lap directly on his cockhead teasing at the spot where his tasty cream was coming from hoping to encourage more from him. It felt so good to be a good girl and make Master so happy and the pleasure he gave her in return was great too.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:55 am

It was only another minute, maybe less before he groaned and began to feed you the much thicker and tastier spunk, the strangely bitter taste still delightful to your tastebuds as he thrusted just a bit into your mouth. He pulled out after a moment, firing a few strands onto your muzzle, tongue and even two drops landing on your breasts which made your skin and fur tingle oh so pleasantly.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:05 am

Cinnamon eagerly lapped at his cock as she got a taste of his virile spunk before he pulled out and rained the rest down on her. Her tongue darted out to gather what had landed on the sides of her muzzle giving him a wry smile. "Am I going to have to walk home like this?" There was a thick glob atop her muzzle, and some was even on her breasts. Still, she stood up, turned away from Master, and braced herself against the wall. "Please Master, I really need it now." Spreading her legs and lifting her tail, she showed off her pussy which quivered nd drooled with desire.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:58 am

"Maybe, would you like to~?" He asked with a smile before practically bouncing you. His cock shoves into your needy pussy, his hands smacking your ass again as he begins to give you exactly what you want. A proper, eager dicking.

However, after a moment, you are surprised to hear an aroused purr and a needy moan, and you both look to see that the milfy woman and her catboy have followed. The catboy looks excited and is teasing the milf as he said "See Mistress, their having fun. We should join them and have more fun nyah~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:08 am

She smiled back at Master as he descended upon her hungrily. "I'd love to go home marked by you, so everyone knows I'm your good bitch." She coo'd in delight as his cock speared into her stirring her insides relentlessly and preparing to deposit another virile load into her cunny.

Her ears laid back as she heard someone approaching recognizing the cat and his master coming into the alleyway. Her ears laid back as she looked back at Master. "Please don't stop. I need to feel you finish." Master had wanted this to be private, and she hoped he wouldn't stop because someone had found them.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:49 pm

Your Master had tensed a bit at the arrival of the woman and her cat, but hearing his offer of joining in the fun, he blushed and after a moment nodded. He suddenly turned you around and pressed you against the woman, who moaned as your breasts mashed into hers. She squealed out a moment later as her feline companion speared her as well, but within a few thrusts the woman was trying to pull you in for a kiss as she rocked her body against you as Master continued pounding you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

11133738_361177484077222_8918973286626802859_n.jpg
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:15 am

Cinnamon was glad to see her Master relax as she was feeling worried he might stop. Instead, he pressed her up against the woman as the cat took up position behind her. As their chests were pressed together, Cinnamon couldn't help but notice this woman had a much bigger chest than her making the bitch feel just a bit jealous. She was drawn from these thoughts as the woman put a hand to the side of her face leaning in for a kiss. With Master still plunging on into her, she leaned in and returned the kiss.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games