Master's Companion[FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Master's Companion[FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:22 pm

PC:
Firehead Wrote:Name: Cinnamon
Appearance: https://e621.net/post/show/1634599/2018-anthro-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-breasts-butt-can
Bio: Adopted by a man as a companion to his son, the two became close over the years. Being a simple dog, she never really gave a second thought to the lack of a wife/mother to the father-son pair; she was just happy to be part of the family. Cuddled up close to her younger master one morning, she woke up feeling rather strange.

Turn Ons: Three-Way, Master/Pet, Lewd Clothing, Public Nudity
Turn Offs: Watersports, Scat, Gore

You hear a confused groan as well as you feel your Master's face rubbing against... something... no, somethings on your chest... his hands feeling even better along your back as he gently scratches you... even more, you feel a hard thing rubbing against your leg through his boxers that sends strange sensations through you... maybe you should open your eyes and figure out what those somethings on your chest are... and why your front paws feel so off...
Kuragari

Re: Master's Companion[FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:49 am

Cinnamon groans as her rest is disturbed. Things felt weird about her body, but she really just wanted to sleep against master. Shifting, she feels something on her chest rub against his face which sends a shiver through her. Opening her eyes, she looks down at her body which looked strangely odd to her. It worried her, so she shifted down his body and nuzzled against his cheek before lapping at his face hoping to rouse him. "Master, wake up. Something's wro-" She stopped when she realized she was actually talking instead of making the usual whimpering sounds she would make.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:55 am

Your master stirred a bit, groaning slightly as his hands moved again... this time one of them moved to your ass, and gave it a squeeze as he pulled you closer, which sent more weird feelings through you as you felt that hardness against you, your nose starting to pick up a scent you'd smelled from him before... He seems to still be asleep though, maybe you'd need to try and be a bit louder... or try barking to rouse him.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:45 am

A shiver travels up my spine as master's hand cups my rear. I'd never felt anything like that before which only amplified my worry. I recognized the strange scent remembering how standoffish he'd get whenever I got near him trying to investigate the source. With him asleep, I could find it, and he wouldn't be able to stop me, but I was more worried about what was happening to me at the moment. Needing to rouse him, I lapped him in the face as I often would only barking if my tongue failed to rouse him.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:58 pm

The lapping seems to work, and he slowly opens his eyes and gives you a tired smile, groping your ass again... then... blink. Once. Twice. Three times. His eyes shoot wide open in confusion and surprise, and he begins to slowly look over you, his cheeks turning rather red as he catches sight or your breasts and ass, that hard thing you feel twitching hotly.

Then you have to cover your ears a bit as he lets out a startled scream and nearly falls out of bed.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:50 pm

Cinnamon's head quirked to the side as her master gave her such a strange look for a moment before he starts shouting. Her hands move to her ears as he shouts so loudly. "Master, what's wrong? I'm here, Cinnamon will keep you safe." Even with her hands occupied, she couldn't help but push herself up against him in an attempt to console and soothe him even as she failed to realize just how close he was to the edge of the bed now yipping as she accidentally sends the two of them sprawling onto the floor together.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:09 pm

(Luck Roll-3)

Things go... rather pear shaped. Your Master had always had a tendency to not sleep with clothes on... last night was no exception. However, with you rolling off the bed with him, by some sheer good or bad luck (depending on where one stood) you end up straddling him... as his cock plunges into your own snatch as jolts of pleasure rocket up your spine. You can see him visibly stiffen in pleasure and shock as well, his cock throbbing excitedly within your cunt.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:04 pm

Cinnamon yelped as the two of them tumbled to the floor, but it turned to a moan as something hard coming from master's waist slid into her pussy. It was a strange sensation, but it also felt good as pleasure rocked up and down her spine. "What was that, Master?" She began to lift her hips sliding it out, but the pleasure of it moving as well as the feeling of emptiness it left behind sent another shiver of pleasure that caused her to drop her hips back down feeling the whole length spread her open again. "Ohhhh~ that feels so good, Master~."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:03 pm

Your Master shuddered and groaned, shaking his head in confusion even as his hands quickly moved to your hips, squeezing and kneading at your fine ass as he groaned "T~THis has to be a dream... a~a very s~sexy, naughty dream... t~that's it..." his hips thrust a bit, stirring your honeypot up a fair bit as you feel him throb again, the heat of his cock quickly warming you up as well as the strange pleasures spread through your new body.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:55 am

Cinnamon shivers as her master grabs her new, bountiful ass. "Ohh Master, that feels than getting the base of my tail scratched." A shiver runs through her as he thrusts up into her. She began riding up and down his hardness working to time it to his thrusts. "Please Master, keep going it makes me feel so good." With each drop of her hips, her breasts bounced which was distracting, so she reached up and took hold of them only to shiver as she realized how sensitive they were especially with a good hard firmness stirring up her insides.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 am

Your Master is happy to do just that as he begins to knead and grope your ass, thrusting up harder and faster into you as your insides are stirred more and more... extra jolts filling you every so often as you feel his cock hitting a spot inside you. After a bit, he grunts and gives your ass a few light thwacks, which add a bit more to the whole situation.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:03 am

Cinnamon's body vibrated with pleasure as master kneaded her newly plush rear while pounding up with even fiercer strokes which whipped her insides into a hot mess. Suddenly, she feels him brush against something inside that makes her insides convulse even harder. "Yes Master, that's the spot. My head is spinning." Her body hit a new ecstasy when he struck her. Normally, being hit by Master was the worst thing she could imagine, but this strike actually felt good. So good in fact, that she slammed her hips down engulfing him fully as orgasm rocked through her body.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:50 am

As your own orgasm rocketed through you, the same quickly happened to your Master- he let out a long groan as he bucked his hips three times before he began to fire rope after rope of sticky white seed that made your head spin even further... his own face looking rather happy and pleased... even as confusion and uncertainty returned as the high from climax left him faster than it did you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:07 am

Cinnamon howls out in joy as she feels her master's warm seed blast up inside of her. "Oh Master, it's so warm, so thick." Her hips rolled side to side enjoying him pressing against her walls while he pumped her full. As he started to wind down, Cinnamon wrapped her arms around his head pulling him against her bosom as she laid atop him enjoying the warmth of the afterglow and a freshly filled womb. "I could just sit here like this with you forever, Master."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:23 am

His cock twitches, and he looks up at you as he asks "Y-Your still... I-I'm still inside you... t-this isn't a dream...?" Your master asks after a few moments, eyes wide in a mixture of emotions.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:49 pm

Cinnamon doesn't move as she enjoys the last few twitches of his cock inside of her. "Of course not, Master. It's morning, and I was scared, but you made CInnamon feel so much better now."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:31 am

He shudders, running his hands slowly over your body. It feels better than normal petting does, especially when his hands roam over his breasts as well. Soon however he's caressing your face and saying "B~But... b~but you look like a... a person... y~your supposed to just be... just be a dog..."

This sounds a bit confusing to you, but then you hear footsteps, the familiar one of your Master's father. They sound hurried, as if something is going on.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:03 am

Cinnamon coo's as Master's hand rubs over her. It felt so much better than usual especially when he touched her chest. Her tail began wagging happily at the attention. She was about to respond when her attention was caught by something in the hall. Her ears perked, and eyes moved to the door before she realized it was just father. The way he rushed put her a bit on edge and piques her curiosity. "Is something wrong? Father's running." Getting up from Master's lap, she moved over to the door before turning back to Master. "Come on, I wanna see what's going on."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:11 am

Your Master still seems rather confused, but he begins to stand, quickly snatching for his boxers nearby as the door opens and his father opens the door and begins to say "Son, come down stairs, something's on the tv-" He stops, eyes widening as he sees you, and he stumbles back a bit in surprise... though not before drinking in every last bit of you, his eyes especially lingering on your chest. A bulge begins to form in his own pants as well, your nose picking up a musk similar to Master's.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:22 am

Cinnamon turns as the door opens revealing Father. She watches as he stops with a look of confusion similar to Master's. She'd never felt concern over someone looking at her before, so she didn't see any reason to start now. Her nose twitched as she picked up a familiar, musky scent. Her eyes were drawn to the bulge in his pants similar to the hardness between Master's legs. She couldn't help but think about how good Master's had felt inside of her. "Is everything okay Father?" She put a hand on his chest looking up at him unaware of the way she had bent over sticking her ass out behind her.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games