Gamer Girl, Trapped in a Hentai World (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gamer Girl, Trapped in a Hentai World (Soru)

Postby MASigma » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:59 am

There were three jobs currently on the board, the first apparently a request for someone to help clear out a nearby lake of a couple of Frogmen, offering 350 gold for the job's completion. The second job involved guarding a Farmer's sheep from something that had been coming after them during the night, the pay being 100 gold. The last offer was someone looking for a lovely companion to spend an evening with with a lonely old man, it paying 500 gold.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:03 am

Hikari frowns at the first one; she had no idea what a Frogman is but she didn't think she was ready to fight a whole lake of them. The second job might be one she can do but then again she hasn't even tried fighting yet. The third one made her blush as she realizes that this is an old man asking for a female to have sex with, though it paid the most out of all of them! Hikari...considers it for now and she'll decide tomorrow. For now she heads to the farmer's place since she hasn't even settled into her new 'home' yet.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:08 am

Hikari made her way towards the Farmer's small home, finding it lit up with candles for light and as she entered, the Farmer himself grinned from the table he'd set up, apparently eating dinner," Was wondering if someone else snatched you up", he chuckled, rising up as he moved on over, leading her to the table," Come on and eat then, thankfully it isn't cold"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:26 am

Hikari's stomach growls when she is lead to the table by the farmer as she looks at the food. She hasn't eaten anything since getting here so her body was more than hungry right now. Blushing a bit as her stomach growls Hikari sits down at the table. "Thank you. I was making a new friend who was telling me about town." She said as she sat and takes a bit of the food to eat.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:33 am

"Sounds about right, seems you also got some nice threads as well", He noted with a chuckle as he sat across from her with a grin as she began to dig in," Gotta admit, was a tad worried you might not come back at all, but glad you did", he admitted, before quickly adding," But while you eat, I figure we should work out how long our planned arrangement is going to go for as well...", he noted... just as she felt his hand slip onto her upper thigh, petting her lightly.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:00 am

Hikari nods her head when he mentioned her new clothes and is glad that she is able to wear something around this man who found her naked on the side of the road. She then tenses as she felt his hand on her upper thigh and she blushes some as she tries to ignore it as she ate. "W-Well...I don't know how long I'll need to stay here...I might try some adventuring if I can get some gear or the money to buy it..." She tells him as she remembers what she and Amiri talked about. "So...not sure how long till I can live on my own..."
Soru

Postby MASigma » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:29 am

"Well, in that case I have something in mind that would work for both of us", He noted with a chuckle, his hand pulling away as he reached into his trousers... pulling out a light pink collar as he set it onto the table lightly,"... so here's the deal, until you find an alternative place to stay... you'll wear this and be my pet", he noted simply,"... Part of the deal is you shall only need to obey me at night, so you have the day time to do whatever you need... and at the same time it will keep anyone else from trying to try and trick a collar onto you as well", he added, before quickly adding," You don't have to agree of course... I'd be happy to let you stay one more night in exchange for more fun together... but tomorrow you'd need to find another place as I can't afford to feed and keep you here otherwise", he noted with a shrug.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:17 pm

Hikari blinks at the collar before she gulps and blushes some as what Amiri recently told her about the collars comes to her mind and she realizes that this farmer wants from her. She hesitantly touches the collar, very unsure of what to do. While he did make a fair point about the pros of wearing this collar and the deal she wasn't sure if she wanted to be... 'owned' in any sense. "W-Well...Um...I thought of maybe paying you by working for you or getting a job..." She swallows another lump in her throat as her nerves get to her a bit. "Um... If I do agree...is there a set time for this deal or can it be called off whenever? Say like...if and when I am able to afford my own place?" She asked.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:22 am

"Yes well, whose to day if you really could do that at all... this way I at least know I'm getting something out of it", He pointed out with a light chuckle, seeming to enjoy Hikari's reactions to his offer,"... and of course, if you agree I'd be willing to put into our contract that the moment you can afford your own place or even find another place to stay that you would be free of our deal... I mean, unless you end up deciding you'd rather continue to belong to me", he finished, chuckling at the idea while eagerly waiting to see how she'd respond.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:55 pm

Hikari shifts a bit in her chair as she wonders what to do. "...What if I decide to go travel? Like say...become an adventurer?" She asked. "Can we include that too?" She wanted to make sure she has plenty of outs if she accepts this. Since she didn't have any other options she could think of this might be her best offer for food and bed. Her only other possible options might be Amiri but with her being an adventurer she might only have a tavern room with a single bed. Thinking of Amiri made her gulp, feeling a bit ashamed if she goes with the collar after she's warned her about them, though she understood why some of their kind took the collar deal so maybe she would understand her reasons. "If I take this deal, I rather not have any strings attached if possible...I'll hold my end of the deal if we can do that." She tells him.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:11 am

"... Well, I guess, though you really didn't strike me as the type", He admitted with a bit of a surprised look, but quickly nodding as he kept his eyes on the erotic cat girl before himself... cock already hard in his trousers at the thought of having her collared and at his beck and call for however long this deal would last. As she seemed to relent, he beamed as he nodded," Of course... I admit that I'm hoping you'll end up not wanting to leave at all, but I'm not about to screw myself out of such a perfect deal", he noted... only to lightly reach out, taking hold of the collar as he undid it, it fully ready to be strapped to her neck,"... So do we have a deal?"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:33 am

"Well...Let's just say I took up an interest in it earlier..." She said, remembering her conversations with Amiri. She looks at him as he grabs the collar and opened it for her and he holds it in a way that is like he is waiting for her to present her neck to him. She hesitates a bit, still a bit unsure though knowing she always can get out of this deal whenever she chose to do so. "Y-Yeah...We have a deal." She said, blushing deeper as she got nervous before offering her exposed neck to him.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:36 am

"Wonderful", He breathed out, clearly excited as he pushed it forward and around her neck... carefully locking it into place, the moment he did so of course had Hikari suddenly feeling a surge of something pleasurable run throughout her body... only for him to instantly lower his hands to her breasts, groping them roughly now that the deal was set," Now then... time to indulge in my pet Hikari", he said eagerly, digging his fingers roughly into her plump, furry chest.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:01 am

Hikari tries not to gulp as he places it around her neck and she had a bit of a bad feeling as she felt it ground around her neck. The moment she felt the collar latched around her neck she gasps and blushes deeper as she felt a rush of pleasure go through her entire furry body. Before she could even ask his hands were on her breasts, groping her roughly and making her moan from how his hands dug into her large breasts through her shirt. "Wh-What...What's with the collar? I...feel so hot." She manages to get out through her moans.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:08 am

"Mmmm, it's just the magic binding you to me as per our agreement", He pointed out, only to peel up her top, exposing her breasts so he could more eagerly grope them without her new clothing getting in his way... pausing his gropes after a moment to pinch and playfully roll her nipples as he leaned in close to her face," Now, it's night time and that means you're mine... so be a good girl and enjoy master's affection", he stated, only to then claim her lips, kissing her eagerly as he continued to toy with her nipples.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:53 am

With her shirt now out of the way the farmer is able to directly play with her breasts, making her moan even louder and squeal out as he starts to play with her already hard nipples. She didn't even notice him getting close to her till he was right in front of her face staring at her. She is already getting wet, squirming in her chair from the pleasure and moaning out though her voice is soon silenced by her new master's lips. Unable to resist the pleasure she was feeling she weakly kisses back while moaning into the kiss.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:00 am

"Mmm... Good girl", He praised her as he continued to dominate her mouth and tongue... hands leaving her chest to grab her hips, suddenly lifting her up onto the table as he then pinned her back first upon it without breaking the kiss they shared. Hikari felt a strange surge of pride in herself as he gave her such praise... the urge to earn more of his affection and praise... to pleasure him and receive pleasure in return was all she could think about as the sound of him pushing his trousers down... only to then push her skirt up, the tip of his cock grinding against her slit and prodding at her clit,"Mmm... Beg me for it you lewd kitten... beg your master to fuck you and make you scream until you pass out", he commanded Hikari, whom found herself actually wanting to do just that.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:06 am

Hikari lets out a surprised cry as she is suddenly grasped by her hips and placed her up on to the table, her back laying on it as he continues to kiss her as he pins her done. In her mind she felt some kind of pride, a sense of duty to please her master and receive praise and her own pleasure in return. Hearing him pull down his trousers made her tail go straight and upward which she remembers is a sign that a cat is happy. Her short skirt is pushed up to her waist and she gasps into the kiss as she felt the tip of his cock against her sensitive slit and clit. She lets out some deep and panting breathes when he broke the kiss to command her and she blushes deeply at the command. "P-Please...Please fuck me master, t-till I pass out." She says, very embarrassed by her words.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:04 pm

"W-wow... that was amazing", He praised her, blushing as he seemed quite pleased by the way she'd begged him... only to grin as he began to kiss her even more eagerly, tongue mating with her own as he gripped her hips firmly. He took a moment to properly line himself up, only to groan as he began to push himself into her cunt... Hikari feeling quite the surge of pleasure hit her the moment he began to push his cock within her... it feeling much more pleasurable then their earlier romp inside of the wagon and he hadn't even gotten his full length within her body," O-Oh shit... I'm going to make sure... you'll be more than happy... while being my pet lover", he promised her, only to groan into her mouth as he gripped her hips, shoving her fully upon his engorged and throbbing cock.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Hikari can only lay there as the farmer eagerly makes out with her while tightly holding her shapely hips in his hands. Then she felt him enter her already dripping wet pussy and she felt strong surges of pleasure going through her entire body. For some reason this was much more intense than last time when they were in the wagon and she couldn't help but moan and cry out into the kiss, her back arching a bit off the table as her hands grip the edges. Already she felt an orgasm building up as her hips began to buck without control.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games