Gamer Girl, Trapped in a Hentai World (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Gamer Girl, Trapped in a Hentai World (Soru)

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:44 am

Soru Wrote:
Name: Hikari Mutsu
Bio: Hikari has always been a bit of a geeky girl, loving to spend her time playing video games and watch videos of let's plays or animation. Due to this she became a bit of a shut in, preferring to spend time in her room on her computer or watching her TV. Luckily she never faced any real bullying problems but she always did feel socially awkward, except when playing online games and the like. She would spend a lot of time looking for new and odd games, typically indie ones made by independent developers to see if she can't find another gem of a game.
Appearance (Normal and add ingame Avatar if you wish to use it):
Normal: [url]https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4420148
[/url]Ingame: https://e621.net/post/show/1663692

Kinks: Bondage, forced, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, submission/domination, blackmail, teasing, sexy/skimpy/torn clothing, sex toys, sexual favors/negotiations, gangbang, orgy, forced masturbation, BDSM, enslavement, exhibitionism, forced exposure, tentacles, bestiality, humiliation, public
Turn-offs: Gender-bending, watersports, scat, inflation, blood in a sexual way, gay, pregnancy/impregnation

Hikaru had been staring at the screen for over an hour now... the installation bar almost fully there for quite the perverse game she'd been eagerly awaiting. As it finished installing, the start menu appeared, giving her the option adjusting the game controls and what not before she was free to click new game... the usual "Warning" about the high level of sexual conduct that this game held within it coming up first before the character creation options followed. There were the usual fantasy races, but her eyes locked instantly on "Animus" which basically allowed one to play as a Furry Anthro like character. They had quite impressive stat boosts, though were viewed as third class citizens and also were more affected by lewd actions... but of course that would just lead to all sorts of fun. Taking her time, she made the perfect character to play with, clicking on the Start Game option... only for her screen to go black?

Before she could really figure out what this was about, the screen before her seemed to explode with various colors, everything went blurry and... the next thing she knew she was standing in a forest like clearing, the sight of what seemed to be a village in the distance... and upon looking down she could see she was not only naked... but covered in fur... she WAS her character!
MASigma

Re: Gamer Girl, Trapped in a Hentai World (Soru)

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:51 am

Hikari lets out a bored sigh as she waits for the game to finish installing. She heard this was a big game but she didn't think it would take this long; the developers must not know much about compressing data she thought. However soon enough the game is ready and she makes her character, taking some time to get a feline anthro made since she liked picking the more odd races in games like these. "And...done! Let's start!" She says out loud as she clicks on the Start Game button and...her screen goes back.

"Huh?" She moves checks her monitor to see if it turned off or something when it suddenly exploded with color, blinding her vision and making her lose consciousness for a split second. She blinks her eyes till her vision fully returned before noticing she's in some kind of forest. In a surprised panic she looks around, wondering just where she is before a light breeze past buy and she looks down. Hikari's eyes widen as she finds herself not only naked but covered in fur. Her hands move over her body and tug on the fur, seeing if it was real or not. It took her a bit to realize that this was the character she just made too! She had the same color fur and pattern and her breasts and rear were as big as she made them which made her blush a bit. "H-How...What is happening?!"
Soru

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:59 am

As she focused on herself, she heard a male voice suddenly call out at her," Hey! You're in the way you lewd Pussy cat!", called at her, Hikaru spotting a wagon being pulled by a pair of horses, a rather dirty farmer like man being the one whom called at her, looking annoyed she was standing in the middle of the road... though gaining a perverse smirk the moment she turned to face him," Hey, how about riding with me into town? might even be willing to gift you a couple of coins if you're willing to earn them", he added, patting the spot on the wagon besides him.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:21 am

Hikari lets out a surprised squeak when she heard someone call to her. Blushing deeply she uses her hands to cover herself as she turns to see a farmer driving a horse drawn wagon. She couldn't help but gulp a bit at his perverse smirk though she supposed it would be normal considering her current state of dress. "U-Um...S-Sure, I could use a ride..." She said as she slowly walked over to the wagon to climb on. "Um...Where am I exactly?" She asked him when she managed to climb up on to the wagon.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:08 am

Her response only makes the gruff looking farmer chuckle in amusement, watching her move to sit beside him as he soon has the wagon moving again... though she found his hand moving around her waist, tugging her closer so she was right up against him... his hand remaining on her hip as she found his touch was surprisingly nicer to feel with her new body," You're just outside of Oggstock, nice little village", he explained with a grin as they began to move along,"... Can't help but wonder what brings a pretty kitten like you around these parts... don't tell me your one of those adventurer's trying to clear the ruins, are ya?"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:39 am

Hikari gasps a bit in surprise as the gruff man puts an arm around her waist and pulls her close so her bare furred body was pressed against his side. She found herself a bit surprised when she found his touch to actually be pleasant and though she was still nervous and blushing some. While knowing the name of the town didn't help much his comment about clearing ruins was something to note. "W-Well...I'm not sure...You can say I'm a bit...lost and new to these parts..."
Soru

Postby MASigma » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:03 am

"Clearly, from the fact you don't even know where you are", He noted with a chuckle as the horses continued to pull them along... only for his grin to grow as he noticed her reaction to his touching, only to then add as he leaned in close," You're gonna have a rough time given you don't have a single coin on you and don't seem to have much of an idea of what you're gonna do... but I plan to make some gold by selling my wares in the back and have a place lined up to stay... we could work a deal out to maybe gift you some coin and give you a bed to sleep in...", he offered in a suggestive manner... only for the hand on her waist to begin sliding up her side, Hikari feeling it just lightly caress the underside of her breast.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:16 pm

Hikari leans away from him a bit nervously as he leans in more closely, his growing grin telling her that she should be wary of him. He does bring up a good point though; she didn't have any idea of what she was going to do and she had no money or even clothing, that thought causing her to feel even more self conscious about her current nudity. He then offers her a deal they can work out and she was about to ask about it when she felt his hand move up her side, making her tense up a bit and blush deeper as his hand lightly rubs the underside of one of her breasts which makes her gasp out from just the feeling as her breasts never felt this sensitive before.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:38 pm

"Mmmm, quite frisky aren't you?", He noted as he heard her gasp and watched her reaction to his touch... apparently it being all he needed as one hand had the wagon pulling over to the side of the road," Seems like we should take care of that before discussing payment", he chuckled, only to pull her onto his lap. Hikaru felt something hard against her furry rear as his hands quickly left her hips... only to flat out grip her breasts as he had her straddling him. His fingers dug into her breast, kneading them as Hikari experienced the pleasure of being groped for the first time in her life... the fact it felt so utterly amazing because of this and most likely due to her sensitive body as well,"Mmmm, you animals sure as hell have bodies made for playing with... these large tits feel perfect!", he praised her, leaning in as without warning she felt his lips wrap around her left nipple, suckling the nub eagerly.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:31 pm

"N-No...I'm just...a bit off guard is all..." She says before she notices him pulling the wagon over to the side of the road, making her look around a bit in confusion. "What's wrong? Why are sto-" She is cut off when he suddenly pulls her from her seat and into his lap, first making her yelp out in surprise as she is lifted before she gasps and tenses as she feels her bare furry rear against his lap and something hard and protruding. Hikari didn't get to think about that hard thing for more than a moment as the man's hands suddenly grasp her breasts, his fingers digging in which makes her squeal out in surprise and the sudden pleasure of having someone grope her breasts for the first time. While she has touched her own breasts before she's never had someone else touch or even see her breasts before and it never felt this good to touch them. "H-Hey, what do you think you're do-IIINNG!~" Her voice suddenly goes up in pitch as he began to suck on her nipple, sending waves of pleasure crashing through her body.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:56 pm

"Mmmm, making sure you're... worth the investment", he groaned into her nipple, nibbling and suckling it greedily as he stared up at her teasingly... only to suckle hard on her tit as he pulled back, her nipple being released with a rather lewd popping sound,"Mmmm, it's clear you want it as much as I do, so just let me enjoy this lewd body of yours", he told her, only to release one of her breasts, giving her a stinging smack to her ass as he continued to grind his clothed cock against the crack of her large, beautiful ass again and again," Mmmm, let's move into the back", he suggested lewdly, both hands lifting her as he began to push her into the back of his wagon, his intentions clear as Hikari began to smell something... new to her, the scent heated and clearly enticing as the more it was inhaled, the more she felt herself growing hotter.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:21 am

"I-Investment?" She didn't quite understand what he meant by that as he suckles and nibbles on her already hard nipples, making her moan and gasp before he pulls back on her nipple which makes her squeal out. She is left to breath heavily and blush deeply when he pulled off only to yelp when he spanked her round rear before he begins to push her into the back of the wagon. "H-Hold on a minute..." She stammers a bit as she is pushed onto her hands and knees to get her into the back. "I h-haven't agreed to anything y-yet." She smells something, something she hasn't smelled before yet she could feel her body getting hot and she realizes, from her time spent reading...naughty fanfictions, it was the male's musk she is smelling and her eyes widen a bit as she fully realizes what the man wanted.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:26 am

"Oh? Are you saying THIS doesn't want any attention?", she heard him ask teasingly, clearly not believing her as Hikaru felt that hardness against her lower lips, grinding against her through his trousers back and forth, stimulating her in a way she'd never experienced before now. One hand gave her plump rear another smack as it's twin in turn began to play with her furry tail, stimulating the base of it as a new sensation seemed to come from her tail right the way to her brain due to his touch,"Mmmm... come on, don't you wanna make sure you have a nice warm bed at night and a warm body to keep you company as opposed to living on the streets where who knows who could do unsavory things to a helpless creature like yourself?"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:32 am

Hikari was about to gather her nerves and tell the man off till she felt his tip at her labia, teasing her labia and making her gasp out sharply and she finds that her pussy is rather wet with her own juices and he has only really played with her breasts. Her body felt hot and this sensation of a real cock against her pussy was new and more intense then she would have thought. Was it this new body, maybe? However what was definitely from her new body was the pleasurable feeling she felt as he stimulated the base of her fluffy feline tail. She was breathing heavily now as he teases her and talks to her about having a room to sleep in instead of being on the street. "B-But...I'm n-not some...wh-whore..." She blushes deeply at just saying that last word let she could stop herself from letting out light moans and shifting her hips.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:38 am

"Never said you were... you're a sexy little pussy cat", He grunted in turn, Hikaru feeling him shift behind her... only for the hardness to return, minus the clothing as his bare cock-head was now rubbing up and down her slit, the tip randomly kissing at her clit as he continued to arouse her while touching and playing with her body. He leaned over her backside, hands sliding back up to grab and grope her breasts as he continued his caress of her pussy lips... so close to entering inside of her if he wanted to at any moment. His lips were right against one of her ears, whispering softly and sensually," Come on... tell me we have a deal and you won't need to worry about the dangers of sleeping on the streets... I can tell you want it, kitten... just ask for it"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:46 am

When Hikari felt him shift away from her she tries to catch her breath and think of how to respond, but instead she feels his bare cock tip press right against her slit which made her squeak in surprise and arch her body a bit. When it teases her clit she couldn't help but shudder and gasp out lewdly, her clit feeling very sensitive and she blushes deeply at the amount of juices dripping from inbetween her legs. She knew she was a squirter from the times she's masturbated, but she never leaked nearly this much before. Then his hands were at her breasts, groping and playing with them and making her moan as her resistance crumbles. As she thinks over his words she bites her lower lip in thought before coming to the conclusion that this isn't her real body so...whatever happens to it shouldn't matter, right? For all she knows this is just a very wet dream. "I...Okay...I agree to...your deal." She says to him.
Soru

Postby MASigma » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:16 am

"I knew you would", He chuckled, only to nibble on the tip of her ear as he pulled back... and then plunged forth with a loud groan of pleasure as she felt his cock dig into her cunt. The first cock she'd taken, whether in a dream or what, and strangely there was a lack of any pain as he bore into her, his cock slowly but surely reaching deeper and deeper as the pleasure only rose with each inch he pushed inside of Hikari," O-Oh fuck... oh shit... I-I'd heard you Animal's were good for fucking... but this is beyond any whore I've had... such a snug pussy!", he groaned out in pleasure, his fingers digging even more into her tits, using them as grips to better push his cock into her snug cunt.
MASigma

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:20 am

When the cock penetrated her tight and dripping pussy Hikari's body arches and she lets out a lewd cry as intense pleasure courses through her body. She's never felt this much pleasure before, not even from her vibrator. Was this how the real thing felt? Or was it her body? Either way she couldn't stop moaning as he pushes inch by inch into her tight depths and while he gropes her breasts even rough so he could push even deeper. Her hips push back a bit on their own, her body responding to the pleasure that her mind was having a bit of trouble processing. "S-So...g-good~ I n-never felt this before..."
Soru

Postby MASigma » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:41 am

"Oh really? Is it because you've never had proper human cock... or am I just that much bigger?!", He demanded to know, grunting as he sped up to match the movements of Hikari's hips, his cock knocking at the entrance of her womb again and again. With each thrust, his balls smacked against her as he fucked her doggy style... his fingers and hands mauling her oversized tits as his thumbs began to focus on prodding and teasing at her stiff nipples mercilessly," Just think... from here on you'll get to enjoy this kind of fun every night we share a bed together!"
MASigma

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:40 am

Hikari's moans and cries fill the air as she is mercilessly fucked by the man, his cock going deep inside of her with each thrust with his sack smacking her clit which sent more waves of pleasure through her. "I n-never had any cock before!~" She answers his demand as she felt her orgasm building up quick. Her moans get louder as the man's hands start to play with her nipples which would sometimes draw out a slutty cry of pleasure. His next words about doing this more wasn't something Hikari was sure she wanted, but her body seemed to find that thought arousing and that was enough to push her over the edge. She lets out a orgasmic scream, her body shaking from the force of her orgasm while her pussy clamps down and squirts out her lewd juices as she has the most intense orgasms of her life, much bigger than any masturbation she's ever done before.
Soru

Next

Return to Private Games