Corporate Seduction [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Corporate Seduction [Lorielle]

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:55 am

The man chuckles as you beg him to ravage your body while holding yourself in such a lewd pose. "Yes, you're going to get along here just great. A real team player, and with a body that'll encourage any worker to do their best." With his hands free, he puts one on your hip holding you steady for each thrust while the other busies itself with your tits which grab his attention by bouncing every time he slams himself home inside of you. "Go ahead, I want to see you cum that pretty little head out." Like a switch was flipped by those words alone, your body crashes with the most intense orgasm of your life. His rapid tempo never changing as your body convulsed around his cock desperately trying to milk it.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:27 am

If you need to update the image for my Sheet, i also updated the image for Mrs. Joules
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Yes! Mr. Schultz! I'll do my best~ Fuck, yess~ Thank you for pounding my unworthy cunt! TH-thank you for letting me CUMM!!" Margaret's mind practically snaps in half as the torrent of pleasure is finally allowed to unleash itself on the young woman's voluptuous body. Her legs and arms involuntarily wrapping around her boss as her back arches and she squirts all over the cock now deeply locked into her snatch. "Hahh~ Did.. i ahh do good boss?" She gasps between moans; eyes fluttering as she barely holds onto her own consciousness. She was quite happy to have been recommended here by her professor.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:17 am

He smiles at how grateful you can be to receive his attention. "That's it Ms. Cunningham. I think you'll get along around here just fine." He gives your ass a slap as you eagerly milk his cock but shows no sign of reaching his limit just yet. "I must say, you have an eager cunt. Haven't had a girl wring me this hard on her first day in a long time. We'll have it trained to milk dicks like a pro in no time." The door opens allowing his cheetah secretary to enter, but this time, her body is bare besides the choker around her throat. "Thought it was about time for you two to get some refreshment." He chuckles pulling out a little as you hear the wet suction of your cunt still clinging tightly to his manhood. "Yes, she is quite the squirter, so I'm sure she's in need of hydration, aren't you dear?"
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:26 am

It took Margaret a second or two to refocus on her surroundings. Her mind feeling frazzled still from the literally mind shattering orgasm she had just experienced. Even now she still felt her boss’ cock throb within her and still she continued to rock her hips to give it just that tiny bit more stimulation. When the assistant cam back in she thought she’d feel embarrassed but instead she was happy. “Re-refreshments sound wonderful thank you mr. Shultz.. and yes~ been a squirted all my life~” Margaret giggles loudly as she takes the glass and downs more than half in a gulp.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:48 am

The water is cool and refreshing, but Mr. Shultz leaves you little time before he begins pumping into you once again as Carol giggles. "Thanks for helping take care of him, dear. Sometimes he can be a real handful, and I do have to keep up with the filing." The man above you chuckles and slaps his secretary's ass. "Oh, maybe I'll just leave you to your filing then?" She chuckles getting to her knees and lapping at the cock drilling into you. "No, I enjoy taking good care of my boss, and you are such a generous lover. Feels like you'll learning that quite soon dear. Bet you'd love to feel Mr. Shultz hose down your insides with his cum."
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:26 pm

“Oh! Ahh~ Boss~ you’re too much~” Margaret giggles as she feels Mr.Schultz picking up the pace again, watching as the cheetah secretary begin to lap at his cock as it drilled into her. Margaret’s mind was easily too far gone from the earlier drink and the ride in the elevator to protest though as she loudly proclaims that “Yes!! I want all of my holes to be painted with Mr. Shultz’s amazing cum! Please give it to me!” She says as she continues to rock her hips back, moving faster and faster until she was practically on the verge cumming all over again.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:00 pm

You can feel the secretary's eyes on you as she begins lavishing Mr. Shultz balls with her tongue. She seems to be making quite the difference as his cock starts spilling pre liberally making it easier to pound his way in and out of your eager depths. "Mmm, it feels like you're going to fit in just perfect around here. It's just a shame it'll be some time before you'll be able to remember all of this as anything other than a dream." With that, he slams in one last time groaning as his cock erupts with thick, sticky, satisfying cum leaving his mark on you as your certain his spunk has stained your womb.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:54 am

"Hahh~ Yes! Fit~ Perfectly.. nnng" Margaret's mind was bent and broke around Schultz's cock. She could hardly imagine anything else at the moment, barely noticing what he said about not being able to remember anything more she was just allowing herself to be used utterly as some kind of closet slut. Her body rocked back and forth for as long as she could, but her arms collapsed when she felt the pre-cum start to well up inside of her. It was coming, her reward for being a good little assistant. After all this was going to be her new job. When her boss finally marked her with his cum Margaret came hard and passed out as a result of the pleasure. All that was left was her mumbling about being a good office slut~
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:59 am

He began whispering in your ear as you came around him, but the words were hazy, and you couldn't focus on them during the pleasure. Still, it felt like they were boring their way into your broken mind. As you lose consciousness, you saw him pull out from you as Carol began cleaning the mess from that magnificent cock.

You awoke to find yourself still in Mr. Schultz' office. You can't quite remember what happened after that drink, but Mr. Schultz looks most pleased. "I think I've heard more than enough Margret. You don't mind if I call you that, do you? Why don't I show you where you're station is. We don't have any work ready for you today, but it'll be good for you to get familiar with the building layout and your fellow employees anyway." He stands up walking around his desk and offering you his hand.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:28 am

Margaret blinks hard a couple of times.. did she just zone out? Maybe her new boss wasnt as charming as he looked.. "Margaret is just fine Boss." She gives him a pleasant smile, though underneath it held a bit of the left over lust and training Schultz had inflicted on her. "It'll be nice to finally see the rest of the floor. Hopefully i get a desk next to someone half as cute as Carol." She says with a joking voice before taking Mr. Schultz's hand and letting him guide her through the office.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:49 am

"I'm sure you'll find yourself more than satisfied with your neighbors though it's hard to compete with someone like Carol." His eyes gaze down at you. "You certainly give her some stiff competition. Though your desk is actually on the floor below. We'll be taking the elevator." He leads you back there where you find a large Rhino already waiting to ride it down, and with a ding, the door opens just as you arrive. "Ah, fortunate timing to find someone going our way." The Rhino moves in before Mr. Shultz waves you in, "Ladies first."
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:49 am

“That’s quite the compliment thank you sir~” Normally Margaret hated those lustful gazes men shot her way. She knew she looked good but she didn’t need to be ogled and flagged down by every two bit man she met on the street.. though Mr. Schultz was a bit different so she brushes off the gaze and took the compliment. Following her new boss to the elevator and seeing the rhino step in before her. Schultz employs a lot of anthros here.. odd considering he’s human and Ms.Jules is only half. Though maybe that didn’t matter. She stepped into the elevator and waited. “So what is it you expect me to do all day besides look pretty?” She says in a somewhat joking manner to her new boss.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:31 pm

Mr. Shintz follows you in standing right in front of you as the door shuts. Immediately after you ask your question, you feel a pair of large hands cup your ass cheeks. The Rhino copping a feel while Mr. Shintz answered you, and you feel unwilling to interrupt your boss while he's talking. "You'll have three major duties while you're working here. First, you'll be dealing with customers who may have questions or need help with our products, so you'll need to become very familiar, very quickly with our entire line." You feel your ass start to be patted as if they were bouncing in the Rhino's hands. "Second, all employees are expected to help R&D with testing new products." You feel your cheeks pulled apart before slapping them back together making them jiggle under your skirt. "Third, and I can't stress this one enough, enjoy your work, your surroundings, and your fellow employees." Your skirt lifts a little, and those hands work your way under. You feel the rough flesh of the Rhino directly on your ass meaning you must have forgotten your panties this morning. Finally, the door opens, and your skirt is quickly pulled back into place as Mr. Shintz steps onto the second floor. "Now, let's find your desk."
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:45 pm

The red-head could barely even take in her boss' words as this Rhino played with her plush ass.. She heard maybe ever other word but she was quite far gone.. the elevator ride seemingly lasting for minutes when it should have only taken seconds.. Regardless Margaret couldnt even resist the Rhino as he toyed with her as a piece of meat.. Especially as he felt his callous hands brush and knead against her bare ass. She couldnt resist.. and as Mr. Shultz's words came in.. she just had to.. enjoy her fellow employees.. It was quite clear under her blouse that she may have forgotten a bra as her nipples poked against the thin striped fabric of her shirt only to hear the door ring as they reach their floor.

"Y-yes sir..im.. excited to get started.." She says trying not to gasp for air as she was nearly made to cum from just having her ass played with.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:40 am

The rhino doesn't follow you out as the two of you exit the elevator. Mr. Shintz turns to you with a smile, but he doesn't notice or at least doesn't comment on your shaky legs or heavy breathing as you try and get yourself back under control. He leads you through a short little maze of cubicles before stopping at one. "Hello Ms. Kanya, I hope I'm not interrupting anything. Just showing your new neighbor around and thought to introduce her." The woman turns giving you a smile. She's a bit on the short side but stacked making it a wonder she can stand upright. As she stands though, it becomes clear she has a bit of a forward lean. "Please Mr. Shultz, I've asked you before to call me Kathy. Hello, you must be the new girl. Feel free to come to me with any questions you might have.

There's a clearing of a throat from the cubicle kiddy corner to hers. "I was wondering when they were going to fill that cubicle, and she's very easy on the eyes. Names Daniel, and sorry to say I'm right across from you, so you'll be seeing a lot of my ugly mug." He chuckles clearly not serious about his appearance.

Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:08 am

The obviously hot and bothered redhead could only look forward and hope that her new Boss was just this oblivious to her state as they walked toward her new cubicle. Pretty standard, at least it wasn’t one of those open floor plan offices where you could see everyone’s faces.. she felt like she was going to enjoy her privacy.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Kathy.. Daniel.” She gives them both a brief smile before extending her hands to either employee. She wasn’t too concerned about Daniel’s joke he seemed like a typical class clown and she hadn’t felt much of a need to laugh at his joke. “Well now that I’m here am I going to actually start training or you just gonna have me follow you or one of the other employees around like a puppy lost.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:50 pm

Daniel steps forward and suddenly wraps his arms around you giving you a firm hug. His t-shirt, relatively thin, let's you feel the muscles underneath them. His hands also drift lower giving your ass a light squeeze. Thankfully, you were turned towards Mr. Shintz and Kathy or they might have seen it. "Yes, I think we'll be the best of neighbors." Mr. Shintz clears his throat. "I need to show her her workstation, so she can get started without trouble, so if you'll excuse us."

He leads you into the cubicle across from Dan's. It's quite a bit roomier than you had expected though. You could probably get four people in here before things started getting cramped. Mr. Shintz turns on the computer. "Here's your workstation. We have our own proprietary authentication software. It adds a few extra steps to signing in, but nobody but you will be getting in here." A log-in screen pops up. "I gave you a default log-in, but you'll change those as part of your first log in." He enters the data and motions for you to take a seat. When you press enter something flashes on screen for a moment and a haze descends over you.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:27 am

Margaret pushes her hands up to push against Daniel's abs to get him to let go a bit sooner than he would do so of his own accord. "Slow down there, or the next one is a knee." She says gritting her teeth. Once that was done she follows her boss to her cubicle which she is surprised it was so spacious but maybe they were just that wealthy of a company. "That sounds quite alright.." She then goes to sit down in her chair and get ready follow Mr. Shultz's instructions but then the screen flashed and she felt her body go into auto pilot. Her brain shutting off as she sat straight up and spread her legs looking blankly into the screen.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:59 am

The lights flash a few more times each one feeling like it's filling your head with soft cotton. A prison of gentle softness that dulls your mind and slows your thoughts. Your hand moves as you click through various screens telling you what a good girl, what an obedient girl you are. They also inform you of how much wonderful sex such a good, obedient girl can get. Mr. Shintz is just there watching as you take all of this in completely forgotten by you. A few words flash across screen but are forgotten as soon as you read them. It didn't matter though, you'd remember what they were and what they meant as soon as you heard them again. As engrossed as you were, you didn't even notice your top pulled open letting your tits pop free.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:19 pm

“Good..obedient..sex..sex.sexsexsex..good..obedient...sexsexsex~” Margaret repeated this mantra over and over as her eyes remained glued to the screen. The self inflicted programming seeming to be much stronger than earlier forms of hypnosis as the young redhead had subconsciously unbuttoned, well more like tore open, her top to reveal her breasts and currently diamond hard nipples. “I’m a good girl~ please fuck me~ I’m an obedient girl~ please use me~” she moans as one hand continues to click and the other has reached up to her own nipple and began to tug on it eliciting moans and gasps for air as she continues to dull her mind further and further.
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games