Corporate Seduction [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Corporate Seduction [Lorielle]

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Lorielle Wrote:Name: Margaret Cunningham
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bio: Margaret is a recent graduate of Harvard business and using a connection she had with her professor she managed to land herself a rather well paying managerial position at a firm. It was going to be her first day but she felt confident in her ability as well as her people skills. Margaret comes off as rather haughty and self-assured bordering on arrogant as well as being demanding of teammates or subordinates. She quite ambitious hoping to become a young CEO or XO as she makes her way through the company.

Turn Ons:

-Being Mind controlled
-Reluctant or forced to do sexual favors
-Lewd gambling/games
-Lie (example: promise to not put it in and do otherwise, promise to not cum inside and do otherwise)
-Coercion/Blackmail
-Rape/Forced
-Beast
-Beastmen
-Sleep Rape
-Tricked into sexual situation
-Gloryhole
-Chikan
-Stuck in wall
-Knotting/Plugging
-Prostitution
-Unavoidable Molesting
-Gangbangs
-Being drugged

Turn Offs:

-Unusual penetration (nipple, urethral, ecc...)
-Scat/watersports
-Heavy inflation
-Heavy Gore
-BDSM
-Permanent Enslavement
-Long term impregnation(Fast forwarded pregnancy is okay)
-Extra-extra-large insertion
-Yaoi

It was a warm summer day as you stepped out of your car looking over the building. Varickahn Industries emblazoned over the entrance of the tall building. It was the place that would be your first step on your ascension through the business world. You never did figure out what the place did, but you knew you'd secured yourself a mid-level management position in the customer service department. As you strut up to the building, you find the entryway to be very open with lots of windows providing ample natural light. All together it was a pleasant place that put the mind at ease, but you were here to conquer. Looking about, you can see some people standing around chatting socially, a few security guards checking IDs of people seeking entry further into the building and a secretaries desk where a few young women sat answering calls and speaking to visitors.

Your instructions, as you recalled them, were to seek out Mr. Shultz your new boss. The question was how to find him. The women at the desk could probably point you in the right direction, or you could seek him out on your own. You had already received your ID in the mail, your Professor had apparently taken the liberty of forwarding them a photo of you, so you could just decide to skip the front desk and seek him out on your own.
Last edited by Firehead on Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Firehead

Re: Corporate Seduction [Lorielle]

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Interesting name for a business.. Margaret thinks to herself as she examines it from the outside. Dressed in a grey pantsuit that still somehow managed to hug her curves she looks around before entering. On her phone she had a note written down saying that she was to meet her new boss today Mr. Shultz. Her professor Mrs Joules spoke highly of him though whenever she did there was a certain air to it, maybe an old flame, she mentioned working here at one point before becoming a professor.

Regardless she moved into the building and approached the receptionist desk. “Hello I’m the new hire Margaret Cunningham and I was supposed to meet Mr. Shultz. Do you know where I can find him.” Margaret tries her best to speak with a tone of authority.

Ms Joules:

I imagine Ms. Joules(Jewels) was also a recipient of the brainwashing and she acts as an outside recruiter for the company, if you want her to be a recurring character that is.
Last edited by Lorielle on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:45 pm

The young woman you approach is staring at her screen with a look of concentration and almost looks like she's been pulled out of a stupor when you approach her. "Oh, Mr. Shultz, of course. Just a moment." She types on her keyboard stopping a moment before speaking. "Yes Carol, I have a Margaret Cunningham here to see Mr. Shultz. Uh huh, yes, I'll send her right up." She looks back up to you. "He's in his office right now. Third floor, room 3189, you'll want to take a left out of the elevator, but it's easy to find past that. She said you should have an ID with you, but I can give you a guest pass if you need one."

Heading over to the security guards they're clearly the big macho types. One of them is even an actual Pigman as if he were trying to be a stereotype. They look over your ID but their eyes seem more interested in looking at you. "Yup, you're all good." As you pass, you can't help but hear the two chuckle to each other. "Man, they really know how to find the hotties around here. Whoever does recruitment around her is aces in my book." They both snicker again before going to the next customer.

The elevators are right there after the security checkpoint with the rest of the first floor offices past that, but you are on a mission as you ride up to the third-floor managing to find an empty elevator. Heading left as you exit, you see plenty of people working at their cubicle kept busy by there work. When you arrive at the office, you are quickly greeted by a Cheetah woman. "Hello there, you must be Margaret. I'm Carol, Mr. Shultz' secretary." She practically hops over to you with a bubbly smile on her face reaching forward to clasp both of your hands. "I know you're just going to love it working here."

Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:51 am

"I have my own pass already thank you." The redhead spoke to the receptionist with a smile as she makes her way toward the security checkpoint. Once there shes ogled by the security guards which just causes her to roll her eyes at least they didnt need to "Pat her down." Margaret ignores the comments of the two guards, she knew she had quite the body, her couple of previous partners made it completely clear but she didnt need to say anything she would just need to bring it up with HR later down the line. Once shes done riding up the elevator she follows the directions until she arrives at the door of the office to be greeted by the bubbly cheetah woman. "Its nice to meet you Carol, Im excited to meet Mr. Shultz i hope its as fun as you make it seem. Seems like a lovely place" Margaret is a bit warmer toward Carol at least she seemed like a good spirit as she walked into her boss's office.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:26 pm

Carol giggles, "Sure, have at it. he's waiting for you." She moves back to her desk starting to type away at her computer as you enter the office beyond. This room is larger than the previous. There are various paintings and even a few statues in the room giving the impression of wealth and taste something you'll be able to show off one day yourself. Behind the desk, the chair is faced away, but it turns shortly after you shut the door behind you.

The gentle man looks you up and down once before standing up and walking over to you. "Ah, you must be Ms. Cunningham. Do you mind if I call you Margaret?" He takes your hand giving it a hearty shake. "Anyone Mrs. Joules recommends as highly as you is certainly someone I'm interested in seeing develop." Letting go of your hand, he walks over to a bar pouring two glasses. "Please have a seat. If you have any questions now would be a good time to ask them before I start getting into my usual spiel." Handing you a shot glass, he sits behind the desk downing his own.

Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:57 pm

Margaret walks into her new boss’s office a sense of dread briefly runs through the young woman’s spine but she’s quickly to shut those emotions down as she takes in the decorum of the room. It was a little gaudy in her opinion. She preferred the more sleek modernistic look maybe a painting or two and an abstract sculpture, but never wood paneling and leather seats.

“It’s good to finally meet you sir. Mrs. Joules spoke of nothing but good things when she worked for you. And please Margaret is just fine.” She says with a smile as she gives him a firm handshake and goes to sit down. Taking the glass of.. Well it looks like scotch though there was a bit of strange red hue to it. Regardless she didn’t want to make a bad impression so she downs it. It takes a moment but she shifts a bit in her seat, her body moments after drinking the shot starting to feel flush with heat.. she wasn’t that much of a lightweight right? It’s been a while since she’s drunk anything not since her last boyfriend..

“I.. mmm~ Is.. there anything that’s~ expected of me? I imagine there’s some sort of dumb rule I’ve gotta follow~” Margaret’s voice was dripping with subtext as she feels her body heat up and her brain was feeling so... fuzzy~ ”It’s quite hot in here isn’t it boss~“ she can feel her more rational thoughts flit away with the wind as she fans herself with the hem of her blazer collar.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:56 pm

He smiles, "Yes, Mrs. Joules was an excellent employee, and there are some who still miss having her around, but she did refer you to, so I'm sure it will work out for the better in the end." His smile grows as you down your drink. "Now then Margaret, to start I like to get to know you a bit on a more personal level." When you take your drink, he stands up from his chair giving a wide smile and turning to face the window.

He smirks as you ask about rules. "Eager I see. I like that, but there'll be time for regulations and procedures later." His look turns sympathetic though when you start to complain about the heat. He reaches up loosening his tie. "Yes, it's been a bit stuffy in here today. I've called for maintenance to check the ventilation. We'll just have to deal with it until they get here." Seeing you mess with your collar he nods his head. "It looks like you're having some trouble there. Just open your blazer up, that'll give you some room to breathe."

For some reason, as he says those particular words they seem to stick in your mind. Perhaps it's because of how thankful you feel to him for giving you permission to get more comfortable by breaking from the dress code like that. "In fact, just so you're not doing it alone." He removes his tie entirely and undoes the top four buttons of his dress shirt his chest now visible to you the room only seems to get more stifling.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:16 pm

"Y-yes sir~" Margaret says with what can almost be considered a moan as she watches him undo a couple buttons of his shirt. Before she even realizes it her blazer is completely open and the top 4 buttons of her dress shirt have been opened revealing her massive breasts and the lacy black bra she wore beneath. "So what would you like to know, im an open bookk~" Her legs gently spread as she says that her hands running around her thighs are her gray slacks strain against her plump thighs.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:17 am

There's a little thrill that comes with opening up your shirt and baring your chest for Mr. Shultz as he had for you. He gives you a look before standing up from his chair wheeling it behind him as he walks around the desk. "You're a lovely young woman Margaret. Let's get started with a few personal questions. "How did you meet Mrs. Joules? She doesn't recommend just anyone to us after all, so I'd like to hear a bit more about your relationship with her."

Stopping his seat beside you he sits down leaning forward and putting a hand on your knee. "I guess I'd also like to hear if you have any friends or family in the area, too. Or a lover perhaps?" His hand gives a firm squeeze to your knee as he watches you closely.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:03 am

“Hmm~” Margaret lets out a lewd sigh as her leans back into the highrest chair almost sinking into it as her breasts stick out for him. “I.. I met Mrs. Joules on campus one day I was an accounting major still but she convinced me to switch to management~ it was at a freshman orientation she was surrounded by a ton of boys but she kept her cool, she even picked me out of the crowd and approached me..” she feels Mr. Shultz’s hand on her knee and while a normal response may have been to close her legs or gently move the hand to the side she just lets him does as he pleases. “I’m all alone here in New York~ I have a couple of girl friends here and there but I don’t live with them.” She moans gently as he squeezes her knee his touch seemingly electric. “I don’t have a lover currently, I ditched him when I graduated, a law jock.. he was a bit of an ass.” She says with a chuckle as she stretches her arms up causing her breasts to follow suit and give Shultz a nice view of her nude tits as they popped out of her bra.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:58 pm

Mr. Shultz chuckles. "Yes, that sounds like Mrs. Joules. She always knew how to keep men's attention even thriving off of it. She must have seen some potential in you to pick you out of the crowd like that, so I look forward to seeing what she did." He nods along as you talk about friends and family. "Well, I hope you can think of this building as a second family. I assure you, we are very close-knit. as for your previous lover, it's his loss."

When your tits pop free of your bra, he gives them an appreciative glance. "These looks rather lovely." He takes hold of one with one hand while the hand on your knee slides up to your thigh. "As soft as they look." His fingers squeeze lightly at the supple flesh sending a shiver through you. Along with the hand moving slowly up your thigh, you feel the heat within you flare. Mr. Shultz not missing the way the pleasure contorts your face. "Lay back, Margaret. I know you're going to enjoy this." Your body can't help but comply as he scoots his chair forward and lifts the breast in his hand leaning in to press his lips against the nipple sending an even stronger surge through you.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:11 pm

“A second family~ that sounds nice~” Margaret lets out a gentle sigh as Mr. Shultz commands her to lean back her body heating up from anticipation about what he plans on doing. After all this was just a part of the normal first day interview. She giggles to herself as she feels his lips against her sensitive nipple. “Ohh that does feel nice~” she gasps as she runs a hand through her vibrant red hair biting her lips as she looks on in anticipation.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:19 pm

He continues to suck upon your nipple for a moment longer before the tip of his tongue lashes across the sensitive nub. As he pulls his lips away, you feel a sense of loss before he takes the other nipple and gives it the same attention. By the time he pulls away from this one, your head is spinning with pleasure. Feeling something against your crotch, you realize the hand on your thigh had continued to move while you were distracted. "These look oh so sensitive, and it you certainly enjoy having them touched. Here, get down on your knees and we'll touch them with something even better." He sits back in his chair spreading his own legs, and you can't help but notice the bulge growing in his pants straining against the fabric of his slacks.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:52 am

Margaret was a moaning gasping mess as her boss toyed with her breasts her mind awash with dopamine as the drug and his subsequent ministrations worked to push the young woman up and over the edge. As she came down from her orgasm her boss was speaking to her, in her addled state she couldn’t hear anything but the commanded issues to her and she brought herself down between his knees and took a long hard look at his crotch. She instinctively licked her lips and next thing she knew she was sucking on Mr. Shultz’s massive cock~
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:13 am

You weren't even sure if he'd pulled it out or if you did, but it just didn't seem to matter as you bobbed up and down that tasty shaft. He leaned back groaning with delight before resting a hand on your head rubbing almost tenderly as a gush of pre spilled on your tongue. "You really know what you're doing down there." He bucked his hips forward as you suddenly teasing the back of your throat with the head of his cock. "I bet you're loving this but don't neglect yourself. Work a hand down those pants and tend to those sweet lips." You feel his foot press up against your crotch rubbing firmly against it through your pants. It felt so good that it sent a shiver through you.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:18 am

Margaret could only moan with happy squeaks thrown in for good measure as she squated on the ground legs spread wide. Her brilliant red hair bobbing and shaking with every motion, savoring her boss’s cock. She can barely hear from the bubble of slurping and gagging noises that he wanted to make sure she felt good too. What a considerate boss~ she thought before slipping a hand into her slacks her hand running over her sopping wet folds before she slowly fucks herself with a couple fingers.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:34 am

He smirks as you slip a hand into your slacks. "That's a good girl. Get that pussy nice and ready. We'll get to the good part soon." He rubs the back of your head with his hand also giving light pushes encouraging you to take more of him into your mouth. "While we're doing this, there are a few things to go over. Starting tomorrow, you'll need to make sure you're complying with the dress code. That means thighs, midriff, and cleavage should be visible. We need something to keep the men properly motivated." He groans and you feel his cock twitch in your mouth. "Alright, that's enough of that. As much as I'd love to feed you a load, I'd much rather spill the first inside of that cunny of yours. Work those slacks of and park that ass on my desk." The command in his voice and even the callous wording send a shiver down your spine as he directs you.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:53 am

Pulling of Mr. Shultz's cock for a split second, a long line of pre-cum trailing off from his cock and her lips as she looked up. "Mmm~ That sounds doable, but~ I'd have to replace my whole wardrobe back home~ You wouldnt happen to have any clothes i can use today would you?" She says ignoring his tomorrow comment, she had to show commitment to this company of course. Soon enough her lips were wrapped around his dick and she worked it even harder up until he forced her off. With a whine she could only look up, when he barked his order at her she immediately responds almost ripping her slacks off to reveal the lacy black panties she had underneath, those too her discarded without a moment's more introspection and her plump ass was on his mahogonay desk in mere seconds. Her legs were spread as wide as possible to look at inviting as her new somewhat less inhibited mind could manage.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:01 pm

Mr. Shultz grins as you ask about having clothing on hand. "Such a hard worker, I like that. I don't have any spare women's clothing, but some gals keep spare outfits at work, in case they get something stained. I'll sure Carol can find someone about your size." He steps up between your legs tapping your soaking cunny with the head of his cock a few times before pushing the head against your lips. It slides in with ease, and once he has the first inch inside of you, he grabs both ankles lifting them up until your forced to lay on your back and spreads them wide. He begins pistoning into you as your drenching hole makes a slapping sound with each thrust and a moist sucking sound every time he pulls out. Releasing one ankle, he presses the intercom. "Carol, see if anyone in Margaret's size would be willing to lend her a spare outfit." There's a giggle. "Aww, sounds like you're having fun in there without me. I think I know a few girls about her size. I'll ask around." The intercom beeps giving the two of you privacy though you soon find yourself wondering if you even cared that she could hear your activities.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:15 am

There was a distinct rhythmic slapping noise as Margaret’s new boss pounded into her fresh cunt with no resistance. A week ago something like this would have been unthinkable for the proud redhead but right now it felt amazing and so so right. Margaret holds her legs for Mr. Shultz so he can focus on pounding her eager snatch the only thing coming out of her mouth were moans and half hearted pleas to be fucked even harder she didn’t even care that maybe half the floor could hear her scream and beg like a complete slut.
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games