World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:37 pm

"I'm certainly getting less modest," Seiran thinks to herself in concern.

When she heads downstairs, she turns to her friends.

"Well, I suppose a quick breakfast is in order, before we head to the temple," she says to the others.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:46 pm

Icaria lets out a surprise squeak as she's flopped upon by the half asleep Anna, while Pyria stretches and smiles at everyone. She smiles even more when she sees that Madeline has already set the table, though Seiran will quickly note that the drink that has been poured into the cups is some of the milk she herself had given to Pyria over the course of the week.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:31 am

Anna cuddles Icaria until she's wholley awake, then she gives the 'angel' a deep kiss and smiles... "mmmm, morning... yipp… thanks for the wake up..." she coos, still obviously fuck drunk from the previous day, but stable and sane enough to function at least... she stands on her own for a moment before heading over to the table, and noting the milk... gulps a cup down eagerly... and looks for more happily.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:12 pm

Seiran manages a small smile at the realization. Ever since her milk was cleansed of corruption, she'd been the milking cow of the inn. It was embarrassing at first, having to be milked like a cow each morning, and having the milk be collected for the tavern's use - even if she did volunteer for it. It made her feel like she was a domesticated cow. But unless she got milked regularly, it would just build up and cause her to ache, dribbling from her nipples with every step. Soon, she developed a taste for her own milk, and enjoyed having her tits teased and milked.

"Sorry I couldn't provide some today," she says, "though I suspect there's enough at the moment. I needed to keep my breasts ready for today's ritual."

She notices Anna's eagerness to down the milk - as well as Icaria sipping it with enjoyment.

"Glad you two are enjoying the refreshments," she says. "Though aren't you going to, ah, drink some more later?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:00 pm

"It's alright... we've gotten plenty... though it does sell rather well when all of us aren't busy drinking so much of it." Pyria says with a giggle. Hygrea in the meantime is just busy drinking and dicking into her oatmeal, while Madeline giggles and says "They may be drinking some more later, but no reason they can't have a bunch of it now and enjoy it's creamy taste~"

She takes her own cup and drinks from it, purring almost lewdly with delight as she licked her lips clean
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Anna murrs and finishes her cup, licking her lips and smiling... "mmmnnn, I can always drink Angel Milk, Seiran" She says, sounding chipper and childish as usual... the foxgirl seems as spastic as an actual ball of fire, a conforting soft warmth one moment and an explosion the next... but she is a constant and loyal friend... "Besides later its a big ritual and not just enjoying the fruits of one of my close mates." She says, getting another cup full of the sweet white liquid... she giggles and works on eating the rest of her food, her tails dancing about of their own will happily.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:42 pm

"So you're looking forwards to the ritual, then?" Seiran asks, sitting down to try a mug of her own milk, as it were. She looks at Anna and Icaria, the ones who volunteered to be part of the ritual. The idea of being pleasured that way sends a small shiver up her spine, and makes her slightly wet.

"Think the milk taste will change after the ritual?" she asks, after draining her mug. She then quickly and dutifully finishes her breakfast and thanks the hostess for it.

"Also, what do you think was causing those kidnappings? Maybe it's the bariaur we just caught? Well, Anna caught her anyways. Think there's a bounty on her?" She gives Anna a glance. "Or maybe Anna would like to keep the new pet?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:27 pm

"I am, I get to play with AND help my mate... its purrrrrrrrfect." She coos, her imitation of a purr pretty accurate as she smiles both lustfully and kindly at Seiran. "it'll probably taste better, all pure and magical... that's the only thing I can guess"

"Doubtful, she wasn't all that powerful" Anna says about the kidnappings... "Its gotta be a group for all the people disappearing... probably to do with our 'friend' Ithys" She adds before smiling... "I had fun with the Bariaur, but if she has a bounty then we'll turn her in, because that means she's a criminal... if not, we have a new pet" SHe says, sticking her tongue out in a cute blep at seiran.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:37 am

Madeline helps Pyria clean up as the others begin getting everything ready. Icaria gets dressed a bit reluctantly, having seem to grow fond of being around the group naked. Hygrea shifts a bit til her slime forms a bare bit of 'clothing' to take care of modesty. Which basically amounts to bra and underwear outlines. As Madeline is finishing up and getting dressed as well, Pyria says "I've got a bounty board over there, but I don't think that Bariuar looks like any on it."

A quick check shows that none of them are similar in identity or race to the Bariaur, and so Pyria asks if you want to try and keep her here, noting that the Inn does have a small stable they could keep her at. Seiran finds herself being a bit surprised that the idea of keeping her as a sort of pet/slave doesn't bother her as much, leaving her wonder just how much influence corruption, even a little bit, can have on ones mind.

"Oh, and will you all be coming straight back here? If so I can make sure to have rooms prepared for you."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:40 am

Seiran dresses lightly, but brings some robes for the baptism/purification ceremony.

"I'd say Anna should be the one to decide," Seiran says, "though the idea of disciplining such a presumptuous slut sounds amusing.

"And I think we'll just check a couple of things in town before we come back. It won't be long, hopefully."
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:49 am

Anna tugs on her kimono, never bothering with underwear anymore from her large, and rather easily agitated red rocket... she smiles as she thinks about her new pet... nearly giving herself an erection... "I'll break her... over and over, till she's a good little pet for us..." She says with a giggle, that dominant streak rearing its head as she licks her lips and sneers... She looks over at Pyria "Probably... though I might go buy a few more bottles of lust and cool..." she says with a smile... "They're useful and fun... respectively" she adds

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:38 am

Pyria nods and gets back into handling things for her inn as she gets dressed and ushers you all out so you can get going. It's going to take a few hours to get to the town, but not too long. And the weather seems to be quite fine... perhaps you could take it easy and slow unless something decides to ruin your fine morning. Madeline at least seems in no rush and is quite relaxed as she pulls her flute out and begins to play a cheery tune.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:48 am

Anna's enthralling voice soon picks up, a foreign tune from her homeland, as they walk along, her gait casual and carefree as she smiles at her mates... her tails dance as small fires light around them, her prancing skipping becoming a form of dance as they travel.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:31 am

Seiran simply listens to the song, smiling gently, ignoring Icaria's entreaties to join in the singing. She simply enjoys the view en route.

She suddenly frowns for a bit, the happiness making her feel guilty. Yes, she has new friends here, and she's been reunited with Icaria, but for a moment, she can't help but think of her old home.

She quickly pushes it out of her mind, and enjoys the feeling of the sun on her face, breasts, and belly, even through the fabric of the dress.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:49 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Luck roll-13 no encounters

The walk to Alaquai takes four hours with all of you enjoying the scenery and the great weather. Madeline changes tunes a few times and even sings a few traveler songs. The only real incident is when Icaria trips and ends up tackling Seiran to the ground and her tail seems to try and instinctively go up your robes. Icaria blushes and mutters an apology as she and Madeline help you up.

Reaching Alaquai, you note that the town guard seems to be a bit more present in the streets and at the gates leading into it. Seems the worries of kidnappings has spurred some extra manpower and patrols to be sent forth.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:39 pm

Seiran inquires into the issue of the kidnappings, as it seems to be a very big affair here. She asks the local gossips about any details or similarities between them; targets, times, circumstances.

When the time for the ritual begins, she heads to the temple, and greets the Mother and the priestesses, and goes to prepare. She comes back to the baptism font wearing only a thin, silken robe, which Seiran felt was almost transparent. The idea of being naked underneath is a strange turn-on, no matter how she tries to fight it.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:46 pm

Anna enjoys the rest of the walk, easily ignoring her lusts in her time of comfort and fun with her partners, her mates... as they get to town she listens to the guard and Seiran before asking one more question. "Do you have suspects?"

At the temple Anna lingers on the sidelines, listening and watching as she waits for her part in helping Seiran… she eyes the Mother up, wondering if any more of those weird surprising visions hit her... like seeing that ritual she made... she also looks at her body, curious as to how Mother Nepena looked before... she had been 'corrupted.'

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:13 am

You aren't able to learn much- the only pattern that seems to be known about the kidnappings is that all of those taken were younger looking. Men, women, race didn't seem to matter too much... as for time... that too was too sporadic to nail down. It did seem that the number of cases and the fact a lower noble's daughter had now vanished was what caused them to start taking it more seriously. There aren't any suspects, but there is rumors that it may be demons or one of the corrupted allies of Ithys snatching people up for something or other...

Mother Nepana greets you, and makes sure to go over the ritual details with you again to ensure that everyone is on the same page. The baptism pool of holy water has been prepared, and Icaria is very eager to start helping with draining the corruption from your milk... or maybe she's just eager to suckle from your big breasts. Madeline is ready to do her part in letting you drink down the holy water, which should help speed up the purification process. Madeline of course strips down completely, not seeming to be bothered being nude in a place of worship... nor does Icaria, though she does become a bit self conscious of her tail before being given a soft smile by Mother Nepana.

You don't get any other visions like you did from her, but you DO note that she's also eyeing you up, and that you can feel your cock twitching just a bit at the sight of her. Even in her holy garb, she exudes an air of sensual lust to you thanks to her demonic heritage, and she doesn't seem to be prudish like most other holy priests you knew or heard of.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:26 am

Anna tugs off her kimono for her part in the ritual, drinking Serian's corruption to purify her mate... she blushes a bit at the gaze she draws from Mother Nepana, and even moreso from imagining pumping her full of kits. by the time she's ready for the ritual her cock is erect and twitching...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:02 am

Seiran listens carefully to Mother Nepana's description, blushing at some parts yet feeling a bit of moisture in her pussy. She had come up with this ritual with Nepana, but she just wants to make sure of the rites.

Once everything is ready, Seiran sheds her robes, and descends naked into the font, wings twitching nervously, milk dribbling from her large, hard nipples. She lies down, blushing as she realizes the clear waters leave her pussy in view, while her pregnant belly is just large enough to form a small island in the water. Once in position, she offers her large breasts to her attendants, Anna and Icaria, feeling a tremble of desire at the thought of them sucking greedily on her massive tits.
kermitphrogg114

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games