World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:17 pm

Madeline squeaks in surprise as Seiran so eagerly mounts her, but she just giggles a bit and licks at Seiran's face as she wraps her arms around the eager angelic elf. Her own moans of pleasure and need quickly fill the air as she pants out "N~No need to be sorry Seiran, I did offer either of you to come have a go at me!"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:55 pm

"Mmmh, y-you feel s-so good, Madeline," she pants, hammering away at your pussy with her hard, throbbing dick, thrusting in deep as she seeks to penetrate the cervix with the pointed tip.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Anna prowls over and crawls up on the table, moaning "Maddie... help foxy..." she moans, her cock throbbing and dribbling in Madeline's face, and her potent pheromones and scent permeating the air of the whole tavern.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:32 pm

Anna's pheromones cause Seiran to grow hotter, and puts more strength in her thrusts. The tip of her dick pushes aside Madeline's cervix, allowing the hard phallus to fuck the tight ring, leaking precum into Madeline's womb.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:13 am

Madeline mewls and purrs, taking Anna's cock into her mouth eagerly as she reaches up to grope one of Seiran and Anna's breasts, her hips rocking back eagerly as she tried desperately to urge the angelic elf on more. Of course, the three of you could hear some of your children whimper in arousal, and soon enough two of them come over to start toying with their mothers.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:27 am

Anna whines and yipps wildly, her dick leaking in madeline's mouth as one of the children teases her, riling the already hair trigger fox up more.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:44 am

Seiran gasps in surprise, her dick knotting early, as eager, naughty hands start rubbing her sensitive parts, with one of her daughters from Anna going beneath her and licking her mother's cum out of Seiran's pussy. She gasps as she feels a large dick prodding against her asshole, and finds that her ogre-daughter is eager to try her out.

"Your ass looks tempting, mom," she says, hotdogging with her mother's ass. "Let me warm it up for you..."

"T-Tirinel, w-wait," she gasps, but the winged ogress simply presses against her ass and thrusts in with one go, letting Seiran feel the large ogre cock inside her. It wasn't as big as Tirinel's father's, but it certainly felt big inside.

All this causes Seiran to knot in Madeline, her precum squirting into the snow-leopard's womb.

"Hey, can you hold her breasts for a bit, Tirinel?" asks Sakura, another of the winged kitsunes. "I need to milk some of dad's tits for a customer..."

Tirinel holds Seiran's giant tits out, causing the avariel to gasp as two girls proceeded to milk her nipples into jugs.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:53 pm

Madeline giggles as she watches your daughters beginning to toy and play with you, not really in a position to join that teasing further even as her own hips continued to rock and thrust back into yours. Of course, as the two girls milked you and occasionally took some sips from the source, Anna's own daughter continue to bury her face between her mother's folds as her muzzle tickles at Anna's insides and only adds further fuel to the fires of lust within the naughty fox.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Anna's tails hug and rub her perverted daughter even as she keeps trying to rut Madeline's mouth... such a horny needy fox she is, and her daughters aren't much different than her

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:41 pm

"A-a-all of th-this," Seiran moans, "I c-c- I c-can't... annhh!"

Her knot swells as her dick throbs like crazy inside Madeline, the tip leaking precum generously into Madeline's womb. Her body shivers and her wings twitch at the multiple stimulation.

"Holy shit, she just got tighter around me," grunts Tirinel.

"Just keep it a big longer," Sakura says with a leer and a bit of drooling. "Her milk tastes best when she's close to orgasming..."

That only served to make Seiran hornier, and she thrusts with abandon. Tirinel grunts and moans as her mother's ass tightens around her dick.

"S-she's c-close!" the ogress whimpers.

Sakura manages to squeeze a couple more pints before taking a nipple and drinking milk directly from it, licking it with her rough fox tongue.

"Mmmh, so sweet," she says after the taste.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:52 am

As Seiran's knot swells, Madeline yowls and spasms, cumming hard as her own love canal sought to pull Seiran's dick in further and milk her rod for every drop of cream just as eagerly as Sakura was doing to Seiran's teat as Anna felt her daughter now standing and rubbing her own shaft against her petals. "Mama, can I push in~?" She asked with a smile as Tirinel soon joined the train of orgasms- her own cock began to throb almost violently before it spurted rope after rope of steamy seed into the perverted avariel's depths.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:20 pm

"do it.... please..... shoo... empty" Anna moans and yipps, her own knot starting to lock her in Madeline's mouth... Anna couldn't be happier at that moment, so much love and pleasure... filling her and drowning her, its perfect... and the whole of the world should share in it

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:46 pm

Seiran gives a loud, drawn-out cry of bliss as she climaxes, her dick shooting thick wads of hot, virile seed directly into Madeline's unprotected womb, fertilizing the bard with the winged elf's babies. She can feel her own daughter fill her ass with thick, hot ogre seed, and it's making her shudder in desire even as she orgasms. Her breasts jiggle with the shivers, her wings twitch, and her body shudders with ecstasy as she cums into Madeline, knocking her up.

It takes a couple minutes for Seiran to calm down, leaving her still knotted in Madeline's pussy as she oozes the last drops of semen in her.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:24 am

Anna follows suit nearly the same time, her own shaft feeding the bard kitten with thick sticky foxy jizz.... though as the animal she is it only spurs her on to keep going, to give Madeline as many feedings and orgasms as she can...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 am

Squealing and yowling as she is knotted in both places, Madeline gurgles and wriggles this way and that as she mewls around the dick stuffing her mouth, her eyes rolling up a bit as she twitches and milks both rods of every drop they can give. Anna of course would find herself pulled out of the snow cat as her own daughter pulled her backwards just as her hips jerked forward and shoved her shaft into the needy fox.

"Thanks Mama~!" Sakura says as she takes the now filled jugs and hurries off, planting a milky kiss on your cheeks
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:26 pm

Anna yowls, pleasure filling her body as her daughter rams inside her needy slit... the corrupted foxy LOVING the incestual perversion

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:32 pm

Seiran moans and pants as she drains her cum into Madeline's needy womb, her ass tingling around Tirinel's big dick, and her breasts slightly sore from the milking. Tirinal gives a sigh, and tries to pull out, but Seiran presses back against her.

"J-just a bit longer," Seiran pants. "J-just give me a bit more..."

"O-okay," Tirinel pants back, giving her mom a hug, pressing her own large breasts against the winged elf's back. "You feel nice around me.

"Though it does mean I'm going to be stuck milking you some more... Sakura, get some more jugs; I think Seiran can give some more."

"Wait, sto-" Seiran protests, before she gives a cry of pleasure and pain as her breasts are milked again.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:07 am

Things continue on in this fashion for about another three hours, your many children seeming to also sense the four of you were about to head back out onto the road to begin looking for more information, gain new allies, and so on. Anna gets stuffed in every hole, and one of her most eager and excitable children even stuffs their rod into her muzzle as she was already pleasing another. Seiran of course is milked for all she is worth, and not just from her breasts which seem to almost have a near endless supply of her purifying honeyed cream, which everyone seems to be enjoying to her own arousal and happiness that she can, even in a lewd fashion, help to undo the work of the corruptive forces of this world.

Madeline too is of course not left out, spending her time in this orgy of sexual and intimate familial euphoria either on her knees servicing those not already enjoying Seiran, Anna, or Icaria's own bodies, or 'singing' lustfully and lewdly via many yowls of ecstasy filled pleasure, her voice seeming to only spread the lust to the rest of the tavern... not that it was that hard to do so. Pyria even joins in eventually as a small impromptu orgy commences, leaving you all to rest for the rest of the late morning and early afternoon before you begin to gather your things.

With help from Pyria and some of the other locals who are staying or stopping by the Inn, you gather as much information as you can for the large city you are about to make for. Bresica is said to be one of the biggest in this region of the Kindgom of Valsia... there are many powerful groups, good and bad there who vie for the Duke's ear and authority, and they suggest that the four of you tread lightly. Just because Valsia is neutral and follows the Church of Light doesn't mean there aren't those who either work for Ithys herself, or use her own methods for their own gain as well...

Still, preparations do not take long, and even the knowledge that by the time you reach the city, or come back, that you'll have added a bit more to the family doesn't bother you. You're old homes may have been lost by whatever happened before you were brought here, but together you are forging a new one and a new future for your races. You've made new friends, and will doubtless make many more...

Yet, you all know that there is someone out there who is watching with interest. Ithys seems to have a thing for your little group, and the fact that she has not yet tried to reclaim Icaria leaves your minds questioning what she intends to do with, or to all of you.

One thing is for sure... you know that this is but the beginning of your forrays into this world... there are many, many more adventures lying in store...

But those, are a tale for another time.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games