World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:48 am

Anna pets the Buriaur and smiles "been behaving darling?" She coos, her cock throbbing and its scent obvious to the buriaur so close.... she leaves 'her' and heads inside, smiling and sniffing the air.... her ears swiveling and listening to all the sounds as her nose takes in all, and truly ALL, the scents.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:55 am

Madeline blushes at the sight of the Bairiaur who lets out a happy bleat as she looks at you with adoration before you head inside, where things are mostly calm and friendly. You see Pyria humming as she works behind the counter, a bit of a swell in her stomach as well. She smiles however and waves at all of you as the group enters, save Hygrea who decided to lurk about outside as she shifted into her more blob like shape you'd come to accustom with her sleeping or napping.

"Didn't expect to see all of you again so soon... I can see that everyone's going to be a mama soon."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:57 am

"YIFF... ahem" Anna blushes and nods "I mean, yea... we had a lot of..... fun I guess... we figured this would be a nice place to stay…. and.... and wanted to ask..." she figits, rubbing her tummy gently... "if this could..... be our home???? a-and if the little ones..... could stay here???"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:04 pm

Seiran pets the bariaur, noting she's surprisingly docile. Did Pyria train her? Or did she become tame after that last confrontation?

"Oh - that's nice," Seiran says in surprise. "Whose is it?"

Seeing Pyria swollen fills Seiran with a few naughty thoughts herself.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:25 am

"Not sure to be honest... I've had a few lays in the last month or two, so I guess I'll find out once it's born." She says to Seiran as Madeline finds a seat to relax in, with Icaria choosing to sit in her lap much to the snow cat's surprise.

As for Anna's own queries, Pyria looks a bit surprised, then frowns a bit and says "I'd need a bit more help around here while you stay til their born... and we'd need to try and figure out how to expand the Inn... I don't know if I'd have room for customers and all our kids. But if you don't mind helping... I don't see why not?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:06 pm

Anna smiles... "we can help out happily... and expanding the inn wouldn't be incredibly hard with help from us I don't think" Anna says, gesturing at the group.... "thank you so much Pyria" she adds, biting her lower lip a bit as she continues to ignore the fact she'd love to be the one to breed the cute elf...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:10 pm

Pyria smiles at that, and says "Then consider this inn your home..." She then sees the way your looking at her and laughs as she says "Unless you have some potions to speed this up, you'll have to wait a bit!~"

You do consider that you could give her one... at least one of the pregnancies the four of you have is likely to go quickly, specifically Icaria.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:14 pm

"I.... did buy some elixirs to accelerate pregnancies" Anna admits... "but it was with the intent of... 'unburdening' ourselves with the new life growing within..." she squirms, her cock twitching as she thinks of all the lovely, naughty, things she wants to do to this elf, perhaps even change her... a quick shake of her head gets that thought out, for the most part.... as a constant lingering thought of warping her remains...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:39 pm

"We'd be very grateful," Seiran says. "If you don't mind, we've got a few burdens to lay down ourselves... never thought it would happen this way, though..."

She smiles at Pyria's offer.

"We'll do everything we can to help. It'll be an honor."

Seiran looks outside.

"By the way, how's Anna's bariaur? We left it with you, but it seems to have become tame."

Seiran ponders Anna's purchase.

"I'm... I'm not entirely sure," Seiran offers. "I don't want to force the children out too soon. I mean, it's more convenient, sure, but are you sure it's safe?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42 pm

"pretty sure..." Anna replies "the stall owner says they promote healthy births." Anna replies, smiling... "and she hasn't led me wrong so far..." she rubs her tummy, smiling "aren't you eager to knock your slutty horny foxy up with more cute little angelspawn seiran???" anna murrs eagerly as she winks at Pyria… that thought still in her head, as she thinks about it, she realizes she wants to do it to EVERYONE...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:45 pm

Seiran blushes hard.

"J-jeez, you're really hung up on that so badly," she says. "You're really looking forwards to being a mommy aren't you?"

Anna's teasing, however, results in a small tent rising in Seiran's lap.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:46 pm

"Oh, her? Ever since you girls all dealt with her, she's seemed much more happy being a plaything for guests than returning to her mercenary ways. In one of her more lucid, not fuck drunk moments, she actually said she's having more fun and happier now... she's become a bit carefree I suspect."

As for the potions... "I've heard that they can sometimes cause the child's growth to speed up a bit, growing and maturing faster than they would otherwise, but so far as I've heard it hasn't otherwise caused problems. Their mostly made in the lands under Ithys's domain though, and if there are bad side effects they haven't let them become that well known."

Pyria's eyes go a bit wide in surprise at the tent in Seiran's lap, but then smiles and leans over, giving a conspiratorial wink as she says "As long as you two are careful, we can still have some fun~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:48 pm

Anna moans and nods, blushing... "I.... cant help it..." she replies, squirming... "you did this to me seiran…" she adds with a cute smile, her own clothes now tenting.... between the thoughts of being bred like a good broodslut foxy and the lingering desire to corrupt and warp others.

She looks to Pyria… "I didn't know about the side effects... like what?" she asks, giggling... in the back of her mind anna is brewing a plan, if no one wants to drink them she can.... spike their drinks mayhaps...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:51 pm

"Well, I've heard stories of how it made it so a baby was a kid and then a teenager within a month of being born, and within three being fully adult. There's of course going to be some pitfalls coming with such rapid growth, even if from what I hear the kids seem to catch on pretty quick along the way." Pyria says with a shrug. "But that's only what I've heard."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:51 pm

"You're going to have to get in line," Icaria teases. "Seiran, why don't you show her?"

"What?! A-are you s-serious?!" Seiran stutters.

"Aw come on, she'll get a look at it sooner or later," Icaria giggles, her tail twitching teasingly.

Seiran blushes, then gets up, raising her skirt, letting Pyria get a good look at Seiran's new equipment. Large, healthy testicles descend from a sheathe, with a red canine dick peeking halfway up from it.

"I g-got affected by some magic from Anna," she said, "and then I grew this..."

"Yeah, it's pretty big too - that's only half-size right now," Icaria giggles causing Seiran to blush again.

Seiran seems a little worried about the 'side-effects'.

"Seems a little dangerous to let them grow that fast," she offers.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Anna giggles at seiran's show... especially because she's so well endowed with such a lovely foxy member... "I think its a lovely enhancement to a lovely angel..." She says happily.

On the topic of the rapid growth... "true, but it would make caring for them much less stressful?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:57 pm

"C-cut it out," Seiran says as Anna complements her dick, but she's smiling. She gives a loud gasp as Icaria suddenly leans in and licks the tip seductively, letting it grow some more.

"It would, but what's the point of being a mother if it's convenient," Seiran replies. "I'm just a bit worried, that's all."

A tiny corrupted corner of her mind, however, wonders if it won't be easier to bring back the Avariel race here with that.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:00 pm

Anna seems to pluck that thought like a ripe fruit, biting into its juicy innards... "we could bring our species back to life between us... and we'd still get to be mommies, but to a LOT more children" Anna coos, shifting so she can kiss Seiran, and grind on the obviously horny 'angel.'

She turns to madeline "how bout chuuuu Maddie?" she coos, the cutesy voice still lingering.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:01 pm

"Mhm, Icaria, your such a tease~" Madeline calls out, seeming to have taken up delivering some drinks and sharing some of the fun they had in the city with some of the guests who were engrossed in her story... or the fact that she was standing on a table made it very easy to see up her skirt.

Pyria's eyes go wide, but she blushes more and then licks her lips as she shudders and says "Mhm... w~well, t~that's quite a fine looking member, even at half size... mhm... I~I might want to sleep in your beds tonight." She then shakes her head and says "It could be. I'd expect them to be a bit more naive and more risky, but on the other hand it making them quick learners and growing up faster means they could help out here too."

Madeline, having overheard the direction things were going, hops of the table and comes over to join the rest of you, her tail brushing across both Seiran and Anna's dicks, though for Anna it requires her tail to sneak under her robes.

"It'd be good idea to be careful obviously, but it would make it so you could try to have more babies of your own race wouldn't it?" Madeline pokes her belly as she says "I think you and me both are knocked up with Ogre babies if I recall, though Icaria has Anna's kits. It would mean you could knock her up with some Avariels though unless you can get Icaria to grow a dick."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:05 pm

"Hey, easy!" Seiran cries out. "You're doing this on purpose!!"

Seiran's dick is now fully hard, extended out of its sheathe to its full length. Anna's rubbing against Seiran presses on one of her generous breasts, causing a bit of milk to dribble from a nipple. She gasps hard as Madeline's tail rubs against her sensitive erect penis.

Icaria then incites a loud squeak as she leans in and licks a bit of precum off the tip of Seiran and Anna's dicks, before retreating mischievously.

"It's more fun to tease them this way," Icaria says to Pyria.

"H-honestly, Icaria, you really have no shame," Seiran says, lowering her skirt. The erect penis just means she has a notable tent in the split skirt now. She sighs. "How am I going to handle this now?"
kermitphrogg114

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games