World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Seiran kisses Madeline passionately, moaning into the bard's mouth. She then moans again as the snow leopard girl sucks on her breast, her mouth feeling so nice and warm around her engorged nipple. She gently strokes Madeline's hair and back with delicate ivory fingers. She feels her body tingle from a combination of delight, warmth, and love of Madeline as one of her companions and lovers.

"How does it taste now?" she asks Madeline, who was licking her lips after a drink.

She returns her attentions to Nepana as the temple matriarch explains. She feels a bit concerned at how strong Ithys had become in a few centuries. Apparently, she had been here a while before Seiran's world was destroyed, and has had time to settle in and establish her faith and seat of power.

"At the temple... I..." Seiran takes a deep breath. "I saw her - Ithys - while trying to rescue Icaria from the ritual. She seemed rather interested in us - as in the four of us, but Icaria and myself in particular. She has plenty of those with avariel blood, the Sythis, so why us? Then again, she had become rather possessive, which was the cause of her war against the - my gods, and her subsequent sealing and exile."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:50 am

"Mhm... it tastes heavenly~" Madeline purrs, a bit of a teasing glint in her eyes. "And a bit richer then before. I certainly feel a bit more energetic too!"

Nepana shrugs, her attention mostly on Anna now as she awaits an answer to her teasing inquiry. "Well, perhaps it's because your from her world. That I know of, I haven't seen any others like you Seiran, so perhaps since you are from her world, as is your friend there, she desires to claim you because she sees you both as hers."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:18 am

Anna whines and plods closer, moaning... "please... I need... my cock... sex... so hornyyyyy" she whimpers, staring at Nepana with lusty wild need, barely suppressed with weakening force of will... Anna moans and reaches down, rubbing her cock with one hand, shuddering and moaning as she stares at the beautiful demoness...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:29 pm

"That's good," Seiran says to Madeline, rubbing a drop of milk off her nipples and tasting it. "Hopefully it'll be able to help us on our journeys. Though I'm wondering what sort of top to wear to make it accessible."

Nepana's words don't fill the avariel with a lot of confidence.

"So we're going to have to constantly watch our backs then," she sighs as she strokes Icaria's hair and ears gently, her friend sleeping on her shoulder.

She also giggles a bit at Anna's constant horniness.

"Ever since she got that thing, she can't stop using it," Seiran says. "I mean, it's nice and all, but she uses it pretty heavily these days.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:56 am

"Hmm... well, I know a few 'rituals' that could help with that problem of yours~" Nepana purred a bit, licking her lips slightly as her tail slithered out a bit and teasingly gave you a come hither gesture. "The question of course is... what the loving fox would desire most~"

Madeline takes the spot that Anna has vacated, nuzzling into Seiran a bit and softly purring as she for the moment just relaxes and watches.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 am

Anna moans and crawls forward... "want... mnnnn yiff… sex... want... control... horny.... always... horny..." she shudders as she crawls over top of Nepana… presenting her hard member... "Want... Nepana's…" she wants to fuck her, to breed the sexy matron of the church, to draw out her darkness and consume it... she wants all of this... NOW!!!!

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:12 am

Chuckling, Nepana touches Anna's chest and finds... the arousal and desire is there, but the primal need to rut is changing to something more intimate... you find yourself not wanting to simply slake your lusts... you find yourself wanting to show your feelings for the nice demon priestess who had helped your friend.

"Mhm, this temple is not a place of pure carnal drives... but I can certainly help." She then spreads her legs as she says "Let us share ourselves in mind and body~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Anna moans and crawls forward, lining herself up... and with a happy needy whine, slowly pushes herself inside Nepana… she moans and whines as she starts a slow pleasant pace at first

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:37 am

Nepana hummed pleasantly at this, drawing you in for a long, slow, sensual kiss as her hands slowly wandered over your body, though you noted with surprised she avoided touching your breasts or ass directly. She seemed more interested in making the rest of you feel just as good as your cock was now feeling as it slid into her depths.

Madeline of course, watching, hummed a bit before giving one of Seiran's breasts a playful poke, curious as to if it had gained more milk as her own tail sensually brushed against Seiran's leg.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:55 am

Anna moans and presses herself into the kiss eagerly as she picks up speed... her cock beginning to swell a little... not popping her knot yet, but the rhythmic thrusts were getting a little less rhythmic as she presses herself against Nepana and moans into the lusty kiss... passion and physical desire were beginning to rule her mind as she pleasantly fucked the demon matron of the church, and a small tendril of her power began to reach into Nepana and drag at her dark corruption...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

anna is gonna try and absorb Nepana's corruption, beginning now

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:36 am

You find your attempts to be a bit more eager and carnal as your lusts drive at you is slowed when, that tendril of your magic dives in and finds... no corruption. She had her demonic heritage and it's magic, but none of Ithys's corruption was actually present. You were reminded of the fact then that she was the Holy Mother of a church whose faith involved purification and light and banishing corruption and darkness... images flash through your mind of several other lewd variants of rituals Nepana would sometimes perform for herself or others to cleanse them of corruption... and while they were naughty and kinky, there was none of that dark and perverting magic to it that was the hallmark of Ithys's corruption.

Then your thoughts are distracted as you see her licking at the end of what looks like a smallish holy scepter... only it has a bit more of a phallic end for the handle. Nepana simply smiles and then gently begins to push it into your ass to help make your cock harder.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:11 pm

Anna yelps and whines in pleasure as her cock shoots inside Nepana from the sudden wonderful anal intrusion... her body reacts faster than her mind as she jerks her hips forward and pops her growing knot into the cute demoness eagerly... she starts to jackhammer her hips as fast as she can, yowling with wild happy glee, finding how truly pure Nepana is only serving to make her MORE attractive to the horny fox.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Icaria begins to stir a bit from the sounds she's hearing from Anna, and she giggles as she herself begins to grind slightly against Seiran. Madeline and her both share a wink, then Madeline begins to softly knead one of Seiran's breasts as she kisses and licks her way up the avariel's neck, eventually nibbling softly on one of her ears.

Nepana is caught by surprise as your knot plunges into and spreads her, but she soon giggles and manages to keep... most of her composure as she starts moving her hips more to meet your thrusts. Her tight insides clinging to you thoroughly as she hums and moans, while the scepter up your ass makes your whole body tingle pleasantly.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:03 am

Anna moans and claims Nepana's lips in a kiss, her fangs gently nipping the cute demoness's lower lip as the horny foxy keeps slowly increasing her pace... she feels so... good, so tight, warm, amazing around Anna's needy dick... and at the same time, the wild bestial lust is burning itself out to a more brilliant flame of passion... this demoness, no this priestess, had helped purify Seiran... Anna's angel, one of her mates, her pack... and now, for all intents and purposes, she was helping at least purify Anna's lusty needs... to some degree.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:53 pm

Seiran gasps erotically as Madeline teases her, her skin shivering a bit as the fluffy tail rubbed against her bare leg. Her breasts have recovered somewhat, and soon the milk flows from her breast as easily as before with the slightest suck on her nipples. The other unsucked nipple has a small bead of milk form on it, causing Seiran to have another taste of her own milk, inciting another shudder.

As Nepana continues to help Anna with her little 'problem', Seiran begins squirming a bit, biting her lip at the show.

"Now I'm getting a bit jealous," she says. "That kind of looks like fun."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:54 pm

"Mhm... keep that up... and I think we'll both be crying out in a lovely harmony of pleasure and joy~" Nepana moaned as she started to pull you closer, her cunt twitching and tightening around you even more. And you could see now your friends were getting into the fun too as Icaria giggled and let her tail slide up to and tease Seiran's slit as Madeline lets her fingers dart over to playfully pinch at her clit as she continued to suckle a bit more milk.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Seiran gets her wish as her pussy penetrated by Icaria's ever-dextrous tail and pleasured by Madeline's skilled fingers. The pregnant avariel pants and whimpers as she's being serviced by her friends, and her increased arousal and excitement awards the two girls with extra milk from her breasts, thick, rich, and delicious.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Anna looks at her mates, moaning happily as they get arousal from seeing her be so lewd... she loves it, she wants them happy pleasured... so she puts on even more of a show of fucking Nepana eagerly... her cock starts to squirt, her orgasm impending and about to cum crashing down with overwhelming force...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:04 am

Nepana soon cries out, legs wrapping around you as her nails dig into your shoulders just a bit. Her cunt practically forms a vicegrip, glove tight passage around your cock. You can't even move enough to make shallow thrusts as it ripples over your fuck pole, particularly your knot.

Madeline and Icaria's moans are like music to Seiran's ears as their eyes get a bit lidded from drinking your delicious, creamy milk. Their free hands begin working to explore and play with more of your body as Madeline's tail happily curls around one of your legs.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Seiran gives a long, low moan as her partners play with her body and drink her thick, delicious milk. Her hands, fumbling, reaches for their breasts, rubbing and teasing them, then going lower, trying to find their pussies to rub, tease, and fondle. She rubs and teases their clits, before letting her fingers dive into their hot, wet folds. She shivers and trembles at their teasing of her body, with Madeline's soft fur rubbing nicely against her skin, and Icaria's spaded tail plunging into her sensitive pussy. She can feel the pressure build up within herself.
kermitphrogg114

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games