World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:36 pm

Anna murrs and nuzzles Seiran… "my second..." she kisses the angel... before quietly moaning... "Im so... glad I... made your first... so special <3" She says, the love audible in her voice as she continues to gently and softly pleasure Seiran's body... keeping the angel as high as possible as long as possible without making her too horny again... her tails gently hug Seiran, the pink flames dying down to a dull orange of soothing warmth.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:47 pm

Seiran gasps a bit as the tails rub against her still too-sensitive skin, her wings fluttering adorably as her face blushes. She twitches slightly at Anna's touch, still remembering the orgasm.

"Erm," Seiran speaks up, clearly embarrassed to ask, "h-how was I? I-I mean during... y-you know..."
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:47 pm

"mmmm?" anna tilts her head in question, not sure what Seiran means actually…

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:09 pm

"I meant the... the sex," Seiran explains, still a bit embarrassed. "H-how was I?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Anna just smiles and hugs Seiran, pulling her close and nuzzling her...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:47 pm

Seiran is hesitant to reciprocate at first, but then joins the kiss.

A bit later, Seiran gets up, steadying herself.

"I think I'm fine now," she says with a sigh. "I'm going to take a bath; there's a creek nearby."
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:49 pm

Anna blushes and nods... "may... may I join you???" she asks, she could even warm the water for them...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:12 pm

"...I... I guess?" Seiran says, blushing slightly. "I guess we both need a wash... and I need some help with my wings, after all...

"Madeline, do you want to join us too? Washing up, that is..."

With her heat gone, Seiran can focus more. She still feels a bit weird as a result of before, but it's out of her system by now. As she's bathing, however, she can sense something wrong with the environment. Like a spell's been cast here...
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:13 pm

Anna smiles and nods... "okay.... then looks over at madeline… "Yea, come on... you smell as lewd as we do!" she says with a cocky smirk at the cute kitty...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:09 am

Madeline had managed to cum three times watching the pair of you go at it, her own body slick with sweat and her juices coating her thighs. She pants and nods at them, quickly moving to join them in the cool waters of the creek. Seiran can smell Madeline just as much as she could herself and Anna.

"N~Next time, I'm joining in." She says with a giggle.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:18 am

I Insist you do" Anna says to Madeline as she grabs and suddenly deeply kisses the snow leopard... pink flames seeping from her lips as she does... moaning into the kiss as she smiles and breaks it... "mmmm, or else that little fire might go wild..." She winks mischievously before starting to help Seiran with her soft wings...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:58 am

Madeline squeaks in surprise, panting in a fair bit of arousal from that kiss and the lusty foxfire. She shivers and gives a playful swat to Anna's rear before joining in on cleaning and pampering Seiran as the cool water helps to slowy ease most of the lust away.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:11 am

Anna murrs happily as she cleans her... well, her mate. and even as Madeline's new lust tapers down, its still there... anna KNOWS it, because like with seiran she mas marked Madeline... and will soon make sure she is hers...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:08 am

While Anna cleans Seirans front, Madeline takes care of her back, providing an opening to tease and explore her wings just a bit. She did her best not to get too distracted though, so as to keep an eye and ear out for any potential trouble...

But for now at least, they seemed to be alone and safe.

Seiran however begins to note that the magic she is feeling in the environment around her has a touch of magic that is familiar to her... magic of her world, specifically divine magic.

So... was it really Ithys here? How? Why? And when? Had it happened as you saw your world dying-?

Its at that point that for the three of us, our minds recall it. The end of our worlds.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:11 am

Anna falls over, panting and coughing... something about the 'end' really hit her HARD... though she was unsure she worried... there was a great beast, rampaging and tearing her world asunder as chaos took everything... h-her father, and her??? she shudders, still siting in the water up to her neck as she pants with shock and terror... had it really been her?

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:02 am

Seiran is trying to get clean, distracted by Anna and Madeline teasing and rubbing her, trying to find her sensitive spots. In return, she tries to stick to cleaning their tails and backs, tempting as it is to tease them back. However, her mind is still going back to the Temple of Ithys mentioned. Could it really be Ithys, returned to the world? Could she have escaped her seal somehow? Or could it just be a coincidence?

The memory of the end of her world sends shivers through her body. She gets out and gets dressed. As she does, she notices something odd about the land here, as though it's being influenced by some sort of magic. She studies it more with her knowledge and skills.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Use of Scholar to study the nature of the magic influence.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:27 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

scholar challenge rating 10. Roll is 4, 5, 1=10

The magic is definitely of your world, but your not sure if it is the magic of Ithys. You do notice Anna reeling from the rush of memories, while Madeline is also staggering a bit, but quickly helps Anna out and shakes the water off.

"So, which way we going?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:29 am

Anna blanches and retches a bit, but soon enough recovers... leaning on Madeline... "we... should check out the temple... I… I feel magic, everywhere... and im sure its from there..." She says, pointing off in the direction they had been going anyway... "Any temple that buys slaves should be looked into...." she adds, meaning they needed to investigate how odd that is.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:33 am

"I... I don't know," Seiran says, looking around. She hits up on an idea. "I'll fly up and look around, but first..."

When Anna suggests the Temple of Ithys, Seiran gasps.

"No!" she protests loudly. "We should avoid the Temple at all costs. The goblins mentioned that Temple when they were talking about selling us."

She looks at the two, as though wondering whether to confide something like this in them. She takes a deep breath.

"Ithys is - was a Goddess from my world's ancient past. She fell into darkness and attempted to take over the world. She was quickly stopped and sealed away, never to return.

"I'm not sure if the name is a coincidence, or if it is indeed she, but I would suggest being very careful around anything relating to her."
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:35 am

"Than we REALLY need to investigate... if... if you're like me... your home..." she shakes her head "is gone..." she sttels herself "than we need to go investigate, because if it IS a coincidence we wont need to be super worried, but if it IS 'her' than we'll know and be better prepared." She says, looking down and her feet... "I... don't like not knowing. if she's really that bad... than we should know..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games