World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:41 pm

Anna smiles as her tails continue to ravish and tease Seiran, her tongue lolling out as Seiran's soaked pussy is presented.... she takes a deep inhale of the averiel's horny scent, imprinting it in her brain so she'll know whenever the pretty angel is horny. the teasing and tweaking of Anna's tits and nipples makes her body hotter, needier, and more eager to fuck and hump the angel into a lusty oblivion... panting she shoves her face into the averiels cunt, her tongue shoving into her eagerly and lapping at the sweet nectar of the angel.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Seiran gasps loudly, shuddering as Anna's tails tease her pert tits, smooth skin, and soft ass. She bites her lips in desire as the foxgirl proceeds to eat her out, licking her soaking wet pussy.

"Aaannnhhh...." she moans, rubbing her breast. "Th-the left. J-just up a b-bit and t-to the left."

Soon she's overcome with need, and the fox's own pussy starts to smell pretty good...
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:56 pm

anna moans and murrs into the angel's slit, eagerly doing as told as she spreads her legs wider... her slit drooling all over her legs and leaking enough pheromones into the air to drive anyone wild...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Seiran goes down on Anna's pussy eagerly, her inexperienced tongue rubbing against the foxgirl's labia and clitoris with energy and desire. The two rub bodies against each other; Seiran's soft, silky skin and lithe form against Anna's more curvy one. Seiran presses her pussy against Anna's mouth as hard as she can, wanting more of that kitsune tongue deep inside her. Her wings twitch and tremble at every touch, every sensation.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:11 pm

anna uses some of her magic to breath pink flames into Seiran as she laps at her... further stoking the heat flooding Seiran's mind and body as the angel starts to, abeit sloppily, lap at anna's folds... annas tails start to focus their easing, painting long trailing lines of pink lusty fire over the white wings, temporarily staining them pink as she layers more and more magic into the elf... eager to push her as high and higher still... meanwhile her hands run along Seiran's slender frame, appreciating the soft genteel body of the angel...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Seiran gasps into Anna's pussy as she feels the kitsune's magic flow through her again.

"A-Anna," she moans, getting up from eating Anna out, "w-what are you d-doing...? I-it f-feels weird... a-and really hot..."

Her body turns flush as she trembles, her internal thermostat rising as she becomes really horny.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Anna neither answers nor stops as she continues to breath pure lust into the angel, lapping between her magical fire breath as her tails continue their effort to paint the angels wings pink with pure lust... hehehe, she'd look cute and sexy with permanently pink wings... but this magic is not powerful enough to do That…

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:36 pm

Seiran gives a sharp cry, her whole body trembling with unimaginable desire. She fights it off for a second, before her heat and lust make her plunge back into sex. She hungrily tongues Anna's muff, her tongue probing everywhere she could get a reaction out of Anna. She grabs Anna's legs, and one hand reaches around to her cute round buttocks, rubbing against the asshole. She rubs her pussy hard against Anna's face, demanding more sex, as her hot, sweat-covered body rubs against the kitsune, starved for sex.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Anna moans and squeals eagerly as the lust stricken angel plays with her tailhole... "mmmnnn, t-turn round... idea... mmore… sexy... feel betterrrrr" she moans, having basically painted Seiran's wings pink with magic flames and breathed as much heat into her as she dared do without harming the girls mind... one of annas tails gently rubs Seiran's entrance as Anna demonstrates her intent... those prehensile magic flame coated tails, like tentacles of pleasure...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:41 pm

"Nnnnaahhh...!" Seiran moans as the tail rubs against her pussy, shuddering with ecstasy at the feeling. "Wh-what is this... h-how does it f-feel.. s-soo g-goood...?"

She lies down, face-to-face, to Anna, panting and moaning loudly, her tits rubbing against the bigger breasts of the kitsune.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Anna bobs herself against Seiran, their nipples rubbing together as she silences the horny girl with a kiss, her tails pushing and rubbing both girls sluts and tailholes... rapidly making them hotter and even wet as the magic seeps into them more and more... after a few minutes of teasing, annas tentacle-like tails push INSIDE them

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Seiran takes to Anna's surprise fairly quickly, kissing back passionately and with great desire in her heart. However, she suddenly breaks it off with a gasp as she feels something hot and writhing press against her lower holes!

"A-Anna, wait!" she cries out. "D-don't do this! I-I'm a virgin there! I've never used anything more than my fingers! A-and the other place is dirty!"

She grunts and groans as she tries to force her holes close against the intrusive tails.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Anna kisses Seiran… "I'll be gentle... it'll feel good" She coos, promising pleasure.... but she doesn't wanna hurt her pretty angel so she wont push the issue if Seiran really doesn't want it... though, anna's magic has already done a thorough job of ensuring both holes are slick and clean...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:56 pm

Seiran gasps and moans as the tails penetrate her - but other than a slight sting in both of them, they soon quickly adapt, and the tails fucking her feel good. Maybe it's because her holes were loosened by the horniness, or maybe it was the magic, but either way, the penetration of the once-virgin holes causes Seiran to tense up, shuddering as she rubs up against Anna's nubile body, and then grabs her head and French kisses the fox, moaning and panting into Anna's mouth, their lithe, supple bodies slicked with sweat and other bodily fluids.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:00 pm

Anna moans into the lewd horny kiss, wrapping her arms around Seiran and gently playing her fingers over the angels wings... her tails slowly pushing deeper, gently wiggling and stimulating Seiran in ways she could hardly imagine, much less be ready for as Anna's magic pours deeper and deeper inside her from those lewd sexy hot tails... adding to the pleasure is how the flexable foxgirl keeps moving and rubbing herself against Seiran's hot horny body, especially rolling their hips together with each thrust of her fluffy dildo-esque tails...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:12 pm

Seiran moans and shudders some more, surrendering her restraint and abandon as she throws herself into sex with the naughty foxgirl. The tails wriggling inside her holes cause her to shudder and shiver, her wings shivering and trembling in reaction. Touching her wings in her current state only reveals them as sensitive, sending strong shivers of delight through her body.

As Seiran presses herself against Anna, moaning and kissing lustily, taking the tails in her eagerly, it's clear she can't hold on for long. Her body is wound too tightly, begging for sweet release.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:18 pm

Anna moans and keeps winding, eager for the break and release... her own lust rising in tandem with her 'prey' as they tangle together in blissful lust... with a howl Anna orgasms, pulling Seiran into a lewd mindless kiss as her tails spasm and stiffen, shoving DEEEP into both girls in that moment, shooting Anna higher into pleasure as Seiran no doubt feels similar...

such pleasure would be like a beacon if any 'supreme beings' had been paying attention, but for anna... this was so much more than simply horny sex... this angel is HERS... forever and always, she'll protect what's hers... even if Seiran never knows it, Anna is imprinted with her... and would fight ANYTHING for her.

but anna is a creature of greed, as wit hall foxes, and of desires more sacred... she wanted love, and she wanted BOTH her companions equally… that is to say, infinitely and obsessively. a part of her, somewhere under the pleasure and lust, plans to do very much the same to the pretty sexy leopard that just watched them...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Seiran breaks the kiss, giving a long, loud, cry of ecstasy and pleasure. Her body shudders and shivers against Anna's, her holes spasm and contract around the tails invading them, and her wings shudder and shiver before going still.

She lays there a moment on top of Anna, shivering and shuddering as she moans weakly in post-coital bliss. This... didn't quite turn out the way she expected, but it felt... really really good.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:25 pm

Anna nuzzles and gently kisses Seiran as her tails slowly and gently retreat... she hugs the angel atop her with gentle, almost lover-like, movements and keeps giving gentle soft kisses... Seiran is imprinted on Anna, a lover and a love. and so, Anna is eager to show as much affection as lust for the pretty angel...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:28 pm

Seiran returns the kisses and touches gently, gasping sharply as she feels Anna's tails retract from inside her. She just lays there, kissing the horny fox, enjoying the sensations.

"Y-you're really good," Seiran says with a blush. "Th-that was my first time... with a girl. Or anyone, really..."
kermitphrogg114

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games