World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:29 am

"foxy... gonna.... pump.,... so many.... kits.... into pretty... angels.... make them.... so big" Anna yipps wildly as she hums Seiran, grbbing the averiel's breats and massaging them as her knot inflates like a balloon...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:11 pm

With her knot still in Icaria, Seiran finds herself being taken from behind as Anna begins thrusting in earnest, piercing her deeper folds with her pointed vulpine dick. Seiran can feel Anna's warm body slam into hers again and again, inciting frenzied panting from her even after she had climaxed. She soon finds herself subconsciously plowing into Icaria again, thrusting in tandem with Anna.

"H-Hey, Anna," Icaria pants and gasps, "I think you just set her off again; she's trying to fuck me again!"

She squeals as Anna massages Seiran's breasts, causing milk to squirt all over her. She grabs one of the tits and sticks the nipple in her mouth, suckling on Seiran and driving her wilder.

Seiran moans as Anna fucks her, only to give a surprised gasp as the foxgirl knots in her, trapping them together just as the tip pierces right into her womb. Any thrusting Anna makes effectively fucks Seiran's womb as the cervix tries in vain to contract and force the intruding member out, effectively teasing the sensitive fox's tip. Seiran moans loudly.

"OOhh, oh yes," she wails senselessly, "fuck me, fill me up with kits, fill my naughty babymaker with your seed!"

The desire to breed overwhelms her reason, and the desire to be full makes her wetter and harder.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:14 pm

Anna yipps happily at Icaria, especially once Seiran picks up fucking Icaria, knowing it owes to Anna's permanent influence on Seiran. All of Seiran's hidden lust had been fueling Anna's own bestial needs and desires, her wild desires being unleashed on her current mate.

Anna jerks her hips one final fierce thrust, howling like a wild animal as she pushes her member as deep as she can, her body heaving with the effort as her soft furry balls unleash a torrent of hot sticky, and most importantly, virile fox seed all over Seiran's awaiting womb... the horny foxgirl twitches and shudders as her dick keeps splurting and gushing, a river of thick baby batter to fill Seiran's womb nice and full of kits... true to her animal nature, Seiran is in for a long pleasurable filling as the horny fox starts to move her hips more, gently knotfucking her mate, eyes glassy and dilated with hormones and a need to breed, to repopulate her kind, a new breed... powerful, blessed with another god's protection in addition to their own power...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:45 pm

Seiran climaxes once again as she has a tight pussy on her dick and a swollen, knotted dick in her own pussy. She manages a few more spurts of cum into Icaria's womb, and her friend orgasms with her, moaning around a nipple. Seiran's purifying milk flows into her friend's mouth in strong spurts.

Seiran moans and trembles as she feels her womb fill with hot foxy seed, fertilizing her. She realizes she's probably pregnant again, but it feels so good. She tries to recover her breath, skin cooling after sex.

"I... I think we're stuck for a while like this," she giggles weakly.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:52 pm

Anna moans and yipps, still humping... giggling happily with Seiran as she slowly fucks her tied mate... eagerly filling her with more and more and more...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:30 pm

The three of you lay there for a time as your knots slowly begin to deflate and you finish filling each other with thick creamy seed. Icaria happily squirms atop Seiran and she nods and plants soft kisses all across her chest. After a bit though, the door opens and Madeline peaks on in and says, "Hey girls, breakfast is ready- oh, ohhh looks like you girls had some fun without me. You have to make it up to me later… Anyways come on down when you can, before everyone ends up eating everything."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:04 am

Anna yipps at Madeline, smiling dopily, her eyes still hyper dilated, though judging from her softening member, its not lust, just leftover animal hormones... she murrs and hugs the two winged elves before slowly disentangling herself and heading down, she is clearheaded enough to grab her robe and tug it on loosely before heading down to eat...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:55 pm

Seiran pants and moans, shuddering in delight as she fills Icaria's womb and Anna fills hers in return. The throbbing, knotted dick felt so nice and full inside her.

She gasps in surprise as Madeline shows up, seeing them effectively trapped together in a rather lewd position, still sweaty and naked. She gives a squeak as they disengage with wet pops, their deflating knots letting them go free.

"S-say, Anna?" she says, still panting, but with a blush on her cheeks and biting her lip. "I... I want to knock them up too, Pyria and Madeline. You can... you can knock them up some other time if you want, alright?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:50 pm

Anna tilts her head... "mmmmm, foxy and seiran can make a spell up... so we can boff knock them boff up at the same time???make them nice big sexy balloons full of our kits?" anna offers with a chipper horny giggle... "more breeding, more sexyness… more family..." She coos, winking at seiran, knowing they BOTH are horny breeding obsessed 'women' now... though she Does give Seiran a sexy sensyal sway of the hips, and doesn't tug her kimono robe on till out of her sight, letting the horny fox cocked angel see her puffy and currently very 'empty' pussy.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:33 pm

"I'm... not sure how that would work," Seiran mutters, "I mean, it takes a while for knots to deflate..."

She feels a twinge of desire as Anna wiggles her ass and practically gives her a glimpse of her pussy. She knows the foxgirl is doing that to tease her and get another batch of kits in her. For now though, they had to catch breakfast.

"Icaria... can you help me with Pyria?" she asks as they head downstairs for breakfast. "I... I want to try knocking her up first..."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:28 pm

"Well, Pyria's almost ready to give birth to her own kids... but we could finish it up with one of those pregnancy boosters that got left behind by that drunk merchant." Icaria says as the pair of you head down, finding the main room bustling. A large table for the 'family' and anyone the family brings over is set up and laden with food and most of the kids are sitting there. Two of them are helping tend to the other guests... with one doing so rather blantantly in the open as she sits in his lap.

Madeline is already sitting at the table and humming happily as she slathers a biscuit with honey and butter, and Pyria is bringing over a big baked ham.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:56 am

Anna stares at the ham.... as animal as she's become its screaming to her.... and Pyria's cooking is just amazing anyway... so the fox homes in on the ham... teasing Pyria by pressing up against her and rubbing her half stiff member against her... "mnnyaaarf…. hewwows…"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:42 am

She blushes as she remembers Pyria is still expectant.

"Oh, right," she mutters. "It's fine, I'll wait. Won't be long either way."

"A ham for breakfast?" Seiran asks. "Bit heavy for an early morning meal, isn't it?"

Nonetheless, she digs in eagerly, both after working up an appetite during sex, and to feed her surely-growing children within her. All the while she steals glances at Madeline.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:45 pm

Anna likewise keeps almost staring at Madeline, lustful hungry foxy eyes looking at the cute fluffy feline... even as she digs in and tears apart the meat she keeps heaping on her plate... she does not go lightly on making a show for Seiran though, eagerly teasing the angel happily...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:56 am

Madeline catches both of your glances, smirking a fair bit as she sticks her tongue out at you and hums sensually. "After we eat you randy girls can have your way with me~" She says with a giggle as Pyria tilts her head and looks to Seiran curiously. The food is good as always, and your children tease each other a bit under the table every so often, and the four of you as well, as you make your way through the food.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:35 am

Anna murrs… "Angel wants to have babies... and foxy wants too.... need to breed.... spread our races..." She coos toward Pyria, having a hard time ignoring the children teasing her horny body... she looks over at Maddie... "mnrrrrrr frrroxy wants to make kitty a 'sune tooooo"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:52 pm

Seiran shoots Anna an annoyed glare, but is blushing rather strongly at it. She finishes off breakfast quickly.

"I... you're pretty bold, after you came in my pussy just now," she replies. She can feel her dick tenting in her crotch, and can't wait for breakfast to end to jump Madeline. The girls aren't helping her horniness either.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:05 am

Madeline finishes getting her fill early, smirking a bit as she gets up and sashays over to another table, stripping out of her clothes with a giggle and raising her tail as she says "I'm ready for both of you whenever you are~" as she moves to sit on said table, legs spread as she licks her lips and softly runs her hands up along her thighs. You can hear several thunks against the underside of the table as several of your children's dicks harden at the display and they look ready to jump her as well... but they hold themselves back for you and Anna's sake.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:23 am

Anna moans and rumbles out a, well no other word than a roar of lust, her claws digging into the table as she pants and rumbles... her cock stiffening as her tails flail and twitch at the scent of the horny feline before her...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Seiran can't take anymore, and walks up to Madeline.

"S-sorry, I n-need to do this!" she whimpers, before whipping out her dick and plunging directly into Madeline's pussy, the pointed canine dick reaching in deep before pressing against the bard's cervix.
kermitphrogg114

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games