World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:01 am

"Partners, and or extended family if you want to think of it that way." She says, sticking her own tongue out as she said "If I was going to try something like that, I'd have bought a bunch of those potions and be popping them out myself~ But if we're going to make room for them they'll need to help with expanding the Tavern and bringing in more customers.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:50 am

Anna nods "its more of.... I take Ithys corruption.... and make it my own.... kitsune stuff" She is purposefully being vague about her inner darkness... no need to worry anyone about that... "it's not like I replace the corruption with different corruption..." she winks at Seiran "unless I want to"

Anna also nods happily at Icaria, Seiran, and herself being healers too "Healing magic is something i've always been really good at"

Anna giggles at Icaria's antics toward Pyria but nods... "They'll have a childhood Seiran… just faster... and if it means that they have a safe place... they can help.... they'll be good kids."
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:06 am

Madeline nods in agreement, smiling and leaning against Anna as she giggles and pokes her belly. "We'll need to try and be careful not to knock each other up too soon though~" Pyria giggles at that, humming as she says "Somehow I think that'll be difficult for the four of you."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:17 am

Anna blushes and nods... giggling "its... not easy... already want seiran to fill me up again..." She sticks her tongue out at the angelic woman... "she did somethin funny to foxy's brain..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:19 pm

"I'll try to be careful," Seiran says, though she can feel her cock twitching again at the thought of knocking up her friends, especially Icaria. She gives a 'hmmf' at Anna's response.

"Well, you gave me this thing, I needed to handle something I've never had before. My breasts weren't this big when I first arrived, but at least I knew how to handle that."

"Anyways," she sighs, "guess we'll need to work on making money to expand the inn and have room for our children as they grow up. We should probably get started. How do we advertise our... well, less carnal services...?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:46 pm

"I'll put up a sign on the road letting folks know about both services, carnal and regular~" Pyria says with a hum, smiling as she says "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll start drawing in some interest. Heck, I can already think of some other things we could do... make this into a sort of miniature trading settlement or outpost for weary travelers and merchants, not merely a tavern to spend the night."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:00 pm

"Then we'd better get to work and start stocking up on all sorts of things," Seiran explains. "Contraceptives - though I can probably work up a contraceptive spell - cleaning equipment, food, and so on.

"Anything else to add before we get to work?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:58 pm

Anna smiles and nods at pyria's suggestions… "Seiran, can you help me with making a spell for the opposite, to help people conceive?" she says smiling... "and I can help with the contraception spell..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 am

Pyria didn't have anything to add, and so the rest of the night and early morning is spent preparing things for the days ahead. Your children are quite excitable of course and in the end Madeline and Hygrea work to keep their eyes on them and out of trouble as Icaria, Seiran, Anna and Pyria work on the signs and setting a room up for the more carnal offers. With Anna's help and some assistance from Icaria, Seiran is easily able to come up with a spell to keep someone from becoming pregnant, and from there making a reverse is no problem at all. Anna finds herself wishing that she had one more of those potions for speeding up pregnancy so she could try to make a spell to help with such.

By lunch, everything is set up and you can all begin offerring healing, purifyingm and carnal services to visitors and those who chose to stay.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

How long do we want the time skip to be? I can say that within about two weeks all the children will be between 16-18 mentally and physically and be able to help out at the inn and tend for themselves.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:21 pm

Seiran agrees to help Anna with researching her spells, and helps the others with the inn's business as much as she can. She takes a break to take care of the young ones.

Icaria, for her part, is eager to help in making her new home at the inn, helping the other girls set everything up, putting her almost childish enthusiasm into her work as she does everything else.

2-3 weeks would be good.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:10 pm

Anna giggles happily as she works on the magic with Seiran and Icaria... it'll be nice to help people, and feel good herself too... she sighs and watches the children happily after finishing up the magic...

im fine with a 2-3 week skip if you all are

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:05 am

The next three weeks go by in a bit of a blur, as all of you work together with Pyria to both expand things for your family and to make some more money for the Inn. You all take turns with the children, who indeed are growing much faster than you expected. Soon enough they're able to help... and even sooner a few are old enough physically and mentally (the pregnancy booster seemed to also help their mental and emotional maturity quite nicely) tease each of you. Of course, thanks to the work of Anna and Seiran, your all easily able to keep from getting anyone else knocked up since you don't want to overwhelm things here.

Seiran's healing services, and Anna's as well, draw a fair bit of attention from passers by, and the small little fence like wall you've built along the edge of what Pyria considers to be the boundary of the inn provides some extra defense against any would be bandits in the region.

As the three weeks come to a close, you've also made a fair bit of money which will be useful for a long trip. Pyria even suggests you have enough to rent or possibly buy a wagon to make the trip easier for wherever you decide to go.

Anna for her part is still able to sense her thrall, and that she hasn't left the city she ran off too. That she is still her thrall is a good sign her influence remains imprinted on her. As for Seiran, she increasingly finds herself feeling a strong urge to both knock up Icaria (or either of her other companions) and to be knocked up herself as well, her maternal instincts having only grown stronger interacting with all the children even as they reached physical and mental adulthood.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:50 pm

Seiran works as hard as she can, trying to raise the children, helping at the inn, and generally juggling her duties. She even sells some of her purified milk for rituals and 'special tastes'. Not to mention the other 'services' she gives with the other girls. She finds herself wondering how she'd become so perverted, being a naughty little elf as she and Icaria gives one man a blowjob, but doesn't mind as long as it's with her friends.

Icaria seems to be enjoying the work, both the carnal and mundane. She's happy to start something of her own rather than be an initiate at a Temple, though her housework could do with improvement. She's eager to greet the customers and travelers and gossip, and show off some tricks with her new tail.

The girls are growing up surprisingly fast, and Seiran for a bit feels sad that they're being rushed into adulthood. However, they seem to have matured well enough, thank the Heavens. She decides to help train them in holy magic so they too can use it. Tirinel, her ogre daughter, seems to have a harder time of holy magic, but was still a hard worker with incredibly strong muscles.

However, Seiran begins to notice her increasing heat and libido and tries to resist it.

Going to give it three rolls against Priestess (4d6) to show her resistance:

Roll(4d6)+0:
3,4,1,1,+0
Total:9

Roll(4d6)+0:
1,1,1,5,+0
Total:8

Roll(4d6)+0:
1,1,2,2,+0
Total:6

Yeah, failed three out of three. I'm assuming the CR is at least 10 :P

Yet no matter how hard she tries, she keeps imagining her friends naked, or bent over or on their backs as she plows their fertile holes, filling them with her hot, thick seed, making more beautiful children. The sensation of a big, fat cock filling her up with babies too was also filling her mind.

She tried to masturbate to get rid of the heat, but her libido would come back as strong as ever. Once, she almost got caught, and needed a new way to relieve herself. She began to take excuses to go to town, and on the way take her time to masturbate and orgasm as much as she can. It was tiring, but it still wasn't helping.

She keeps trying to tell herself that she should wait until after their next adventure, as the girls have been looking forwards to treasure and excitement, and that further pregnancies would only hamper them.

Icaria thought Seiran was trying to avoid her, and felt sad at the idea of losing her friend to work once again. However, she began to notice strange actions on Seiran's part, especially when around them...

Three rolls against Explorer (3d6) for Icaria, you can disregard if necessary
Roll(3d6)+0:
1,3,2,+0
Total:6

Roll(3d6)+0:
6,3,6,+0
Total:15

Roll(3d6)+0:
3,4,3,+0
Total:10
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:03 pm

Eventually, you find one morning as you wake up that it's just you and Icaria in the bedroom this time... which is strange, as every day you all seemed to wake up round the same time and were all snuggled up with the children. Even if they were all basically adults now, they all still enjoyed being in close proximity to the rest of you.

What's more worrying for you however is the sly smirk on Icaria's face, and how you only just now notice that her tail is wrapped tightly around your cock, the tail tip tickling your glans.

"Seiran dear, you do know that if your feeling needy any of us would help, don't you~?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Anna enjoys every bit of the few weeks, tending and loving on all the children... even if they're not quite children any more, they're still children to anna... and she loves each and every one of hers and her mates... she also happily works with Seiran to heal and tend to passers by, her magic dancing all over the inn just from her presence and joy...

over the weeks anna makes sure to try and send reassuring feelings toward her thrall, she'll be there to help her, to protect her... to get her back...

Anna notices Seiran's troubles, scenting her heat and lust with ease... anna was liking her changing form, for that reason... but she leaves the stubborn angel to her issue, knowing Icaria will eventually act on it, then she'll make her own move... it'll be so fun to make Seiran feel what Icaria felt to be a mommy of a litter of kits...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:09 pm

"I-Icaria...?!" Seiran says, flustered, twitching at the touch of her tail. "Wh-what are you doing?"

She blushes when Icaria hints at her need, and looks away, her dick hard in Icaria's grasp. Already, a small drop of precum is leaking.

"L-look, this i-isn't just some fling," she says. "It's... it's a lot more complex than that. I... I want something more th-than that."

She bites her lip, trying to get the mental image of Icaria blissfully rubbing a swollen belly out of her head.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:30 pm

Anna murrs behind the prone angel, having snuck up on her... "You want something passionate and close, something bonding... deep..." She leans in and nips Seiran's ear and whispers. "permanent…" she coos as she gently rubs seiran's wings... "you want to make Icaria, yours.... forever... you and her, bear your race anew..."

The fox tunes into the corruption flowing inside her body and blood to weave those ideas deeper into Seiran, to help her tune in and accept her needs and desires, and to 'corrupt' her a little bit with her dark fox powers.... make Seiran as eager as she herself is... and lets her powers flow into Seiran

i'll let sparkle do whatever kinds of rolls necessary :3 just wanna make seiran get more into the holy matron of the winged elves :3 holy becocked matron

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:40 pm

Icaria Raises an eyebrow at Anna's presence, but she doesn't say anything against it as her tail continues to tease at your own rigid and throbbing shaft. "And we don't already have that Seiran? I wasn't thinking that the fun we had together since we've been reunited was a fling… I want more too, but I can also help when you're needy like this."

"Of course, you have to let me help you, and I can't do that if you won't tell me." She smiles as she leans down and presses her own body against yours, her nipples rubbing against her own as you feel the heat and dampness of her own slit.

"Now, do you want to do me or do I need to tie to his bed and have my way with you?"

I will let Saint go ahead And make some rolls for this. Challenge rating of 14.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:40 pm

Seiran gasps in surprise as she finds Anna behind her. She starts and tries to get up, but Icaria's still sitting above her, a tail wrapped around her sensitive dick.

"A-Anna, what are you doing here?!" she says, breathing a bit hard as her dick throbs in Icaria's teasing grip. "L-look, it's none of your business Anna!"

Rolling Priestess (4d6) against CR 14
Roll(4d6)+0:
5,1,3,4,+0
Total:13

ooh, just close.

However, there's no denying those words struck a chord with the winged priestess, and she turns to Icaria, biting her lips. She shivers a bit as Icaria teases her dick some more, but she takes a deep breath.

"Y-yes, Icaria, I know," she confesses. "It's... it's just I'm getting rather... pent up, and... and getting these... ideas. I see the girls grown up and all I want to do is fuck you, Pyria, and Madeline so you could bear my children. It was... it was so strong I felt I couldn't control myself, and had to relieve myself.

"Th-though if you want to help me relieve myself, I... I wouldn't mind. It's... well, we've never actually tried out my dick at our leisure, did we?"

She reaches out to kiss Icaria passionately.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:23 am

"I mean, I'm sure they wouldn't mind... Madeline especially. She already thinks of all of us as family you know right?" She says as her tail continues it's teasing for a moment, tail tip especially poking and toying with your cumslit as the coiled length relaxed and constricted to the beat of your own heart.

"Mmhm, no, no we haven't~" Icaria purrs, leaning down and locking lips with you as she melded her body to your own, humming quite happily as she moved to straddle you and rub her slit against your twitching man pole.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games