World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:11 am

"It's not like the corrupted lands will be going anywhere Icaria. And besides, maybe we'll find some treasure in the city of Bresisca?" Madeline offers while Pyria downs her glass and looks to all of your swollen bellies.

"You should be giving birth sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. Hygrea has offered to stay and help take care of them if you like, which would be nice until they can grow enough to not need to be kept under constant watch. Which, given you used those potions, might not be as long as one would need to worry about."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:24 am

"That's a good idea..." Anna coos about hygrea with a gleeful smile...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:30 pm

"Well, if it's not that long," Icaria offers hopefully, "we can go check Bresisca, then."

"So we're agreed?" Seiran says. "Bresisca it is..."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:35 pm

Pyria smiles at that, glad to have been a help as the lot of you return to your food. Pryia tells you a little about Bresisca, but doesn't know too much about it's current state of affairs. "Haven't been there in a while you know."

Suddenly however, you all begin to feel something coming over you... a tingling between your legs and within your bellies... quickly followed by an urge to push. It seemed the time for your children to be born had come.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

So, as I recall, Seiran and Madeline's got Ogre children, Anna's got Avariel Fox child, and Icaria has Kitsune.

After these pregnancies, I'll remove them from the CS's for each.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:53 am

Anna moans, falling to her hands and knees, before rolling over and panting... the look on her face is pure rapture as her handpaws lay and press on her belly eagerly... "yipp.... yipp!" she yowls, already in proper position to birth, her animal instincts taking over easily..

Technically Anna will at least have 3-8 as will icaria because kitsune/fox = canid, which have

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:38 pm

Seiran gasps suddenly as she feels the pangs of birth, and starts removing her dress to allow the baby to drop freely. She squats to ease labor, and Icaria does the same. The two winged elves hold hand, steadying each other, gasping and moaning as they prepare to give birth.

Seiran naturally has one child, and unless canid fertility transfers to a non-canid mother, I'd say Icaria has one too.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:32 am

The process of the pregnancy (which draws Hygrea into the building to assist) doesn't take as long as one expects, even if it feels like longer. The fact that it's pleasurable is a bit of surprise for all involved... and over the course of the next hour, Madeline and Seiran give birth to futa Ogre babes, though the one Seiran had birthed also had the beginnings of wings on her back.

For Icaria and Anna, they birth more than one child, though Icaria only has three. One boy and two girls, all of whom have at least one to three tails... they also sport the pointed ears of the Avariel...

Anna however has five kits, all bearing a single fox tail but also the beginnings of wings on their backs.

It's quite a handful for the rest of the night, both because their all quite hungry and because, as had been mentioned, the potion that sped the process up also made them grow a bit faster. The Ogre's both seemed to be at about two or three years of age by the time you get them and the others all tucked in, with the others ranging from one to two...

Happily enough, they all seem to get along and bond to each other rather quickly, forming a sort of impromptu cuddle pile in the bed that Pyria gives for them.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:58 am

Anna smiles at her children and the children of the others... walking through and kissing each on the forehead and making a small glowing pink ball of fire for each as well... a few of her kits grab and swipe at the small kitsune-bi floating about... one even grabs and hugs it as she drifts off to sleep...

anna doesn't say much as she sits on her knees around looks at the children with a happy though coy smile...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Seiran lays on a couch, recuperating, trying to feed her baby and help Anna with her winged kits. The results were... surprising, to be honest. She had thought Icaria would birth a fox, but it seems the kids were hybrids.

The winged ogress baby she held in her arms had a mop of soft pink curls, something she suspects the baby took from her too. Meanwhile, Madeline's baby had furry eartips, like those of a leopard.

For now, though, her main concern is helping pay for raising the kids, and that meant they had to get a job adventuring as soon as they could.

For now, though, she helped with the children, only too glad to experience motherhood for the first time.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:31 pm

Madeline is likewise basking in the maternal enjoyment of having her own child, though she quickly becomes a center of attention amongst all of them when she hums a little a tune. She grins, then leans over to the rest of you, sharing a short little diddy that you could all sing together. "I'll share some lulabyes later too." She adds as she then spends a bit somewhat out of commission, finding out just why Seiran had enjoyed being suckled from so much.

Pyria smiles and hums a bit as she says "You know, if you guys stick around for a bit, and were up for it, you could all probably help bring in some more money here to help with tending to these lot. I got a few ideas just from what I've seen and what you've mentioned of your own abilities."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:12 pm

"What did you have in mind?" Seiran asks. She seems intrigued at what Pyria might suggest.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:34 pm

Anna marfs as her ears perk up... absently listening happily...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:37 am

Pyria blushes a bit, but says "Well for starters... I've had... once or twice... the thought of turning this place into a bit of a part time brothel. The four of you could entertain guests, in their rooms and down here, to help earn this place some more money... which could help with expanding this place for your kids to stay while you adventure. There's also your healing magic Seiran... could perhaps offer healing services for a small donation, sure that would help draw some folks in."

She puts her hands on her hips and adds "I'm open to any ideas you all have as well."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:09 am

das a good idea..." anna pipes up happily... "I also have healing magics... and can 'purify' people who desire it... serving to strengthen myself nad 'cure' them..." she adds, smiling at seiran...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:38 pm

Seiran blushes hard at the suggestion, the idea of selling her lewd body. However, the erection in her crotch betrays her true intentions.

"Well, I can heal people, but wouldn't that undercut the local temple?" she asks. "They have magical healing too, and I don't want to ruin it for them."

She gives Anna an embarrassed glare.

"Yes, because your 'purification' was so helpful last time. I got so horny I let an ogress knock me up!"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:12 pm

"Hey now, it helped make you a Mama, and I saw how happy you were cradling your daughter in your arms~" Madeline says teasingly, Icaria watching and just smiling in amusement. Pyria shrugs a bit and says "Not everyone who passes by this inn makes for the city, so I don't think we'd be taking any funds from the temple."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:15 pm

anna mumbles "its.... different..." she says, blushing... "I... consume corruption... a-and... it makes me stronger.... and... and destroys ithy's corruption..." she says with a dark blush on her cheeks... "its... how I.... gave you...." She points to seiran's erection...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:08 pm

"If you say so," Seiran says with an uncertain expression.

"I can also use some healing magic," Icaria offers, her tail twitching. "Seiran was always better at it, though..."

"So you basically replace Ithys' power with your own?" Seiran asks Anna for clarification.

"I dunno, it looks good on her," Icaria says with a giggle, inciting a small squeal as she smacks Seiran's ass with her tail. "So yeah, Pyria's idea sounds nice. And I think Anna should help if people want..."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:45 pm

"Then it's settled. And don't worry too much... given how quickly some of the kiddies are growing, within a month or two a few might be close to being old enough they can help out a bit with things around the inn." Pyria says with a smile.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:46 pm

"Seems a little harsh to rob them of their childhood," Seiran notes. "Still, if they're going to be alright..."

"Seems like you're trying to raise a staff on the cheap," Icaria says, sticking her tongue at Pyria. "Still, it sounds like we've got a base here... does that make us employees, junior partners, what?"
kermitphrogg114

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games