World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 pm

Thankfully for Icaria, Madeline is rather close to the edge herself, and with a cry and an arching of her own back her own slit gushes her pleasure as a look of utter rapture dominates her face. Madeline does end up enjoying it a bit much as she collapses and drags Icaria down atop her as well.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Icaria moans around Madeline's nipple, shivering and trembling in the orgasm, holding on to Madeline so as not to fall. She feels her tail and pussy tremble simultaneously as she cums, sending ripples of ecstasy throughout her body.

Her leaning on Madeline causes her to get dragged down with the collapsing feline. She gives a stifled squeal of surprise at first, but recovers quickly and giggles.

"Was that fun for you too?" she asks Madeline, panting hard. She then turns to look mischievously at Seiran. "Maybe we should try it again?"

Seiran's only response is to turn beet red with embarrassment, though she bites her lip to try and hide a naughty smile.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:38 am

Madeline nods and giggles, then hums a bit as she giggles and says "Mhm... you know, we could use your naughty tail on her ass... while we both give her petals some attention... hehe, she'll probably start rutting Anna again too."

Pyria seemed to moan at this, getting the idea it'd have a chain of sex quickly going on and would lead to her getting fucked again.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:16 pm

"I th-think th-that's enough," Seiran says, blushing deeply as she tries to get up. She is stopped as Icaria grabs her arms.

"I think it's a great idea!" Icaria teases. She gets behind Seiran, and her tail snakes between Icaria's thighs, rubbing against her pussylips, and then rubbing against Seiran's ass, the tip rimming and rubbing against the puckering hole.

"I-Icaria, no!" Seiran gasps as she tries to break free. Her dick is growing harder again at the stimulation of her ass.
Last edited by kermitphrogg114 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:33 pm

anna can only moan like the animal she is, so overtaken by pleasure and lust that she is happy to just keep fucking all night.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:56 pm

Madeline giggles and slides on in between Icaria and Seiran, her hands already moving to grope and spread the avariel's naughty ass as she dived in to taste of her folds. With Seiran's dick still inside Anna, she can feel it hardening back up as Anna feel's Pyria's own rear clinging to her.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:05 pm

"Nnoooo," Seiran moans again, struggling against Icaria and Madeline as they tease her, with Icaria pinning her arms and wings to prevent her breaking free, and Madeline forcing Seiran to spread her legs in an awkward pose, allowing the naughty bard free access to her slowly leaking pussy. She feels Icaria's tailtip press more and more against her anus, teasing and wriggling as it does, causing her to start and whimper as she tries to keep it out. It was a futile endeavor, as the tail soon forces its way in. Seiran squeals in surprise, and Madeline can feel her pussy tremble and leak juices freely, while Anna can feel the avariel's dick harden strongly in her ass.

With her pussy and ass now teased, Seiran moans and gasps with each move, her dick trembling in Anna's ass even as she's thrusting again. She struggles weakly, but makes no real effort as she feels her libido spike.

Icaria moans as well as her tail teases her own pussy, and her tail tip is being clenched by Seiran's ass. She nibbles Seiran's ear gently, relishing the reaction she gets out of her.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:07 pm

Madeline continues to for the moment focus on Seiran's trembling pussy as Icaria's tail is pushing in and out of her rear. Her soft, furry hands soon move up and over to knead at her ass cheeks, giving them soft pinches and smacks every so often. Seiran's own efforts help get Anna going again, as Anna's cock twitches and pulses within Pyria's ass and her body begins to move on it's own again. The crowd hoots and cheers happily as a few begin to softly please themselves, though no sign of an impromptu orgy beginning.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:01 am

Anna moans and pants, her eyes glassy happy horny... even as she starts to rock her hips and fuck pyria, and by extension Seiran's cock too...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:02 pm

Pyria gasps and moans, soon trying to turn around so she can play with Anna a bit as well, her own arousal driving her to get more involved than just being a fucksleeve for the eager kitsune.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:28 pm

Anna helps Pyria turn so she can be pleased more, panting eagerly... fucking without pause.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:27 am

The next half hour goes by like this, with the four of you having fun with one another and giving an unplanned sex show for the clientelle... who actually buy more drinks and even pay you for the spectacle, earning you all and Pyria a fair bit much to her surprise. One visitor who looks like a crazy alchemist even gives her a handful of precious gems as payments before hobbling away on his peg leg.

Afterwards when you've all calmed down, the main room is all your and Pyria is bringing over a fair bit of food for you all to enjoy. Sitting down, she asks "So, how long you sticking around for before heading off to do... well, whatever?"

Anna of course at this point remembers her thrall... she can sense that she is safe but far away now to the northwest. She doesn't seem to be as worried anymore, but she is wary and cautious wherever she may be. Madeline comments she doesn't have any particular goals now that she thinks about it, except perhaps exploring this land and learning new songs and stories.

Pyria glances over to Seiran and Icaria and asks "What about you two?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:43 am

I have someone I need to go help and get.... otherwise... I dunno" Anna says, picking up a chicken leg and chewing on it eagerly... her lust slaked, now she's just really really hungry.... not to mention her reproduction pushed into overdrive... she needs food...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:51 pm

"We originally left to investigate Ithys' activities," Seiran says. "Beyond that, I don't have much of a plan. Just drop off the kids, wait for a few days while we arrange a nanny, then continue our work. As it stands, just sort of exploring this new world."

"I'm with Seiran on this," Icaria replies. "Though I'm trying to think of anything I might have heard before I got caught by the Temple."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:23 pm

"That person you said was your thrall now?" Madeline asks Anna as she sips on her honeyed tea, idly rubbing her own swollen stomach. Pyria in the meantime hums and says "Bresisca is the nearest big city. If your wanting to explore, and maybe see if Ithys is up to anything there, that'd be a good start... though, you could always take a chance and delve into the corrupted lands themselves. I think I have a map of the region that a traveler left some time ago..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:39 am

"Yea madeline…. I.... made her mine, and I want her safe..." Anna says with a blush... she giggles a bit... "Was an accident,,,, she... was really messing me up... but, I sorta turned the tables on her..."

Anna nods and smiles... "We would appreciate a map if we do go there..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:02 pm

The winged elves look at each other.

"I think Bresisca would be a better bet," Seiran says, deep in thought.

"Are you kidding?!" Icaria replies cheerfully, hopping out of her seat if it weren't for her condition. Her tail was wagging eagerly. "A map left by an adventurer, maybe there's buried treasure!"

"She said it's just a map of the region, Icaria," Seiran says with an exasperated sigh. "Just something left by a man who traveled here."

"Still, you never know what's on it," Icaria replies, before giving Seiran big puppy dog eyes. "Pleeeeaaase...?"

Seiran groans in defeat.

"Alright, alright," she mutters. "We'll look at the map..."

"Attagirl!" Icaria chirps gleefully. "Keep that sense of adventure alive!"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:10 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I will work on a map later today when I wake up, but I can put some details about here

Pyria gets up and goes off to fetch the map, letting the four of you engage in small talk a bit while you wait. Madeline gets up and checks on Hygrea, who is happily sleeping in an empty barrel. When Madeline walks back in, Pyria has returned and is laying the map out of the region of the corrupted lands nearby.

The map isn't too much bigger than the one of this area you already have, but it does list several villages, a town near some sort of ancient ruin that Pyria mentions contains a large magical fountain that has, at least as she's heard, been tainted by Ithys and turned into a sort of pilgrimage site for the peoples of her land and other corrupted or tainted peoples... the town itself is named Vaxias. Further in however, there are two interesting bits to note- the first is a marking that looks like a city growing out of an anthill.

"That's Saelvanitis, one of their newer cities. They built it in the remains of a hive of some bug like monsters that lived there previously. They didn't usually bother folks, but they were resistant to the corruption of Ithys and as it grew closer became aggressive from it. Took... three years I think for Ithys's followers to clear the place out entirely."

The other is a forest, which is listed as the Tainted Woods, and has a tower drawn in a deeper section of it.

"The Tower's an old remnant from an empire long long ago. I think some kind of Witch owns it now, but I don't know if she's aligned with Ithys or not. There are stories that says she guards some kind of treasure that's buried in the vaults down below."

Pyria sits back and adds "As long as you don't present yourself as a war party or out to bring Ithys down, you shouldn't be bothered too much by most of the folk within her lands."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:26 pm

Seiran studies the map, trying to catch all the details and note the important bits. Icaria gives a long, eager 'oooh' when she hears of treasure, and seems eager to start right now.

"I don't think we'll be going soon, Icaria," Seiran replies. "Wait till after the children are born, alright?"

"Awww, will that take long?" she pouts.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:27 pm

"with those potions, shouldn't be very long at all..." Anna smiles and says... "First things first... before we go off adventuring to our hearts content... I promised my thrall i'd get her..." She smiles "then we can go overthrow Ithys if you all want" Anna says with a smile... though the corruption, the dark fox inside her heart SINGS at that idea... imagine all the power and corruption to feed on...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games