World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:06 pm

Anna bends over, her tails hiking and presenting her pucker... "Yiffyiff!!!" she offers, a giggle and moan escaping her throat as she wiggles her butt teasingly at Seiran...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:13 pm

Madeline giggles and watches in amusement at all the teasing Seiran is getting, with Pyria joining in a bit. However, when Anna presents herself, she smirks and says "That's not a bad idea, given how me and Icaria have mostly been on the receiving end from you two lately~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:15 pm

Anna looks up and sticks out her tongue "but you two are such perfect mates." she giggles, standing up, and only wiggling her hips at seiran a bit to tease her... "hehehe, though, I CAN think of something for my lovely Maddie..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:18 pm

"You three keep teasing, I'll really show you what I can do with this," Seiran replies crossly, though she is slightly blushing. "Though if I'll be honest, it's sort of fun and troubling to have... though not without possibilities, certainly.

"Anyways, moving on...

"Pyria, you don't mind us using this inn as a base of operations, do you? I suspect we'll be traveling quite a bit. Though as you said, we'll help out whenever we can."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:28 pm

"Mhm, whatever do you mean Anna?" Madeline asks with a curious mew as she pokes playfully at one of her tails.

"Ah, you aren't going to use it on her~? Well, my backdoor or mouth is always available~" She says with a wink, then nods and says "As I said, as long as your all willing to help out in here and in trying to expand the place to room any kids and or more guests, I'm perfectly fine with letting you all call this place home."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:37 pm

"nothing Maddie" Anna teases with a wink... She giggles and pats madelines head before hugging her, anna's bulge pressing against Madeline through their clothes...

Anna breaks the hug and smiles at Pyria, "thank you again ma'am... it is greatly appreciated... and we'll be sure to help out..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:04 pm

"So what gossip has there been since we were last here?" Seiran asks Pyria. "It hasn't been long, but I'm just curious."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:32 pm

Pyria shrugs and says, "Not much really to say. I heard one traveler say that there was a group of demons wandering along the border to the northeast causing some trouble for some passersby, but other than that not much is happening around here." She giggles a little as she adds, pointing to all of you "Though now that your back that might change."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:52 am

"That's going to have to wait, sadly," Seiran sighs. "We're in delicate condition, though once that clears up, we'll try and fix that problem soon."
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:26 am

Anna takes out the bottles... "ladies?" she coos, murring and giggling.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:28 pm

Madeline blushes, but reaches over and takes one of the bottles and looks it over, undoing the cork and taking a curious sniff at it. Icaria hums a bit, looking to her own swollen belly and asking "Do I really need one? I swelled up pretty fast... maybe mine won't take long?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Anna nods... "you're swelling up fast... but I put a lot of life in you..." She says, winking and offering a bottle... "bring our lovely kits into the world, the sooner the better... then seiran can stick her foxy angel babies in your slutty womb too" She adds, winking at the pair of angels, rather corrupted angels sure...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

anna has the week pregnancy, Icaria has 2

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Icaria looks at the potion, thinks it over - and it seems she has come to the same conclusion Anna and Madeline did. She downs the potion in one go.

"Icaria!" Seiran cries out. "Be careful with those. Hope you're not thinking of drinking more than one."

"I don't think so," Icaria says, licking her lips of the remnant of the potion. "It's just we'll never know until we try it out..."

"Gods, you're just like a kid," Seiran sighs. Icaria just sticks her tongue out at Seiran in response.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:50 pm

Anna offers Seiran a bottle, smiling warmly... "you know you want to seiran <3" she coos, winking... "and you owe me, foxy wanna fill you up nice and full like you did for me..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:58 pm

Seiran just stares at it a bit, uncertain of whether to force the issue or let her pregnancy take its course. She's worried, but Icaria seems to be alright for now. It takes more time to think it over, but Seiran eventually takes one, opens it, and slowly drinks it. She shivers psychosomatically at the taste, and finds herself wondering if she did the right thing.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:01 pm

Anna lurches forward and drags Seiran into a hug, kissing the averiel eagerly, happy that Seiran agreed... Seiran can feel anna's foxy member rubbing her as the constantly horny fox snuggles and makes out with her...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:50 pm

Seiran's hard member pokes Anna back in turn, and the fox can sense it tense and throbbing. It already smears some precum on her skin, and it's obvious Seiran is so close to the edge after this morning's antics.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:00 am

Drinking down the potions, the four of you feel a rippling of magic and pleasure rushing through you. All of your bellies swell, and you all seem like your now on the very edge of giving birth. You suspect that sometime tonight, or perhaps tomorrow morning, each of you will be full-fledged mothers with children of your own. Madeline moans and mewls, shivering a fair bit and hugging her tail for a moment as the filling washes over her while she watches the two of you teasing each other.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:58 pm

Anna moans and pants, shuddering and panting as she rubs her belly eagerly.... she's.... she's gonna be a good.... good foxy mommy.... good breeder for her mates.... yiffyiff good foxy

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:22 pm

Seiran shudders from the potion, and finds herself a bit short of breath as her body gets used to the now bigger child within. The sudden shift in circulation also finds her a bit harder too. Now she's hornier than ever. And watching Anna rub her belly seductively isn't helping.

She finally gives in, and grabs Anna's legs, spreading them apart.

"I can't hold it any longer!" she moans. "Anna, you brought this on yourself!"

She fumbles with her dick, rubbing against Anna's folds to get it lubricated with the fox's pussy juice before shoving the dick inside Anna with one strong thrust. She gives a long moan of delight as she feels ready to blow inside Anna's pussy. She starts thrusting in Anna, her dick feeling good inside the foxgirl's love canal.

"Guess you couldn't hold back," Icaria teases, her hand reaching behind Seiran's back and squeezing her soft buttock. "Better give you a bit more push, then..."

She reaches down with her hand, sliding down into the cleft, and pressing her fingers teasingly against Seiran's butthole, inciting a gasp of surprise from the horny avariel as she fucks Anna hard.
kermitphrogg114

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games