World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:23 pm

Anna's eyes flutter open, half asleep and very much still horny after last night... anna can feel the life inside her, and hear Seirans words etched and imprinted in her brain her hand-paws trail up and grope and rub Madeline's butt... "mmmmmm kitty...." Anna moans, rocking her hips to rub her shaft against the soft silk of the snowmew.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:32 pm

Madeline begins to be roused a bit by this, her tail hiking up slightly as you see her rosebud and slit. "Mmhm... I smell... a naughty foxy..." Madeline purrs out, shifting just a bit more so her rear is now fully grinding against you, albeit rather slowly.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:37 pm

Seiran gasps as Icaria teases her some more, causing her foxdick to throb and her body to tremble. She almost involuntarily licks the naughty spaded tail as it is offered, tasting the slightly salty precum off the tip. She then grabs it, and licks and suckles on it a bit naughtily, feeling horny and stroking herself slightly.

"Oooh, gods," she moans. "I... I need to fuck something... anything..."
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:41 pm

Anna moans and chrrrs more... "foxy.... shooo horny..." Anna whines, rocking her hips into madeline's grinding, knowing the cat is teasing her...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:48 pm

Hearing that, Icaria quickly slips around you, straddling your waist as she shifts and carefully begins to line your tip with her rosebud, your lover smiling as she leans in to make out with you as you suckle on her tail. "Go on Seiran... until I'm able to take your seed and bear your children... this hole can take as much as you want to give~"

Madeline hums some more, purring as her tail coils around Anna's middle and she says "Mhm, what does the Foxy want~? Which way does she want to play with her mate~?"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:02 pm

Seiran lays back, allowing Icaria a better position to squat over her. She pushes upwards as soon as she feels Icaria's rosebud press against her needy, hard cock, and is surprised how easily the conical tip slides into her friend's naughty hole. She gives a long, tortured moans of delight, her hands reaching up to grab Icaria's hips and pull them down on her.

"Oooh yes," she moans, "it's... it's wonderful... let's... let's make babies, a lot of babies, but for now, I want to fuck your naughty hole nice and hard..."
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:10 pm

Anna moans and pants... "Foxy..... foxy cock.... so needy.... need..... sex" she whines, nuzzling Madeline eagerly as the snow leopardess teases her...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:17 pm

Icaria gasps slightly, but moans as her hot, tight ass takes and clings to your quivering rod, her tail reaching down and around to play with and tease your naughty cum factories as her slit begins to drool over your crotch.

"Mhm, so do I... I wanna be a Mama with a biiiiig Family, and you can be the strong Daddy who takes care of us all and spoils us all silly~" Icaria says with a giggle as she leans in to make out with you, her breasts grinding into your own as she begins to move.

Hearing this, Madeline smirks and shifts once more, this time letting Anna line up with her rear. While she's sure she could safely have sex with her pussy, Madeline is in the mood for some anal fun, especially from the sounds the other two are making.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:28 pm

Anna's cock is quite a bit bigger than seirans new one, and so she has a bit more difficulty pushing inside the sexy snow kitty atop her... the horny for moans, her tongue lolling out lewdly as she pushes into the kitty "YIFFYIFFF yessshhyyyiff"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:33 pm

"Aaaahhhnnn~" Seiran moans, feeling her childhood friend's hole clamp around her eager dick, and starts thrusting gently. She bites her lip and moans gently when she feels Icaria's tail snake around her balls and massage them gently. "Mmmm, where'd you learn to do that...? It feels... nice...

"You've... aaahhnnn... you've always been a bit of a big child yourself... remember all your pranks during seminary?" Seiran replies as she slowly but evenly thrusts into Icaria's naughty butthole. "I'd be a daddy to a whole bunch of little girls... you're just the one acting like one instead of being one!"

She grabs on to Icaria's hips tighter and speeds up the thrusting rhythm. She feels their large, generous breasts mashing together, their large, erect nipples rubbing against each other provocatively. Already, she feels herself leaking milk, smearing Icaria's breasts freely with sweet-smelling milk.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:14 am

Moaning as Anna's fuck pole plunges into her, she begins purring sensually once she feels the knot bumping against her. "Mhm... think we'll get that inside?" She asks with a giggle as she begins to lightly bounce, working up a rhythm as she tries to take you further in... her tail still coiled happily around you.

Icaria blushes and giggles at that, but says with a long moan "Mmhm, t~that'll just make me an even better Mommy to the kids won't it though~ I'll get along so well with all of them!" She soon guides her hands up to your own breasts, groping and kneading them before slowly kissing her way towards them, her eyes intent on your milk leaking nipples.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:19 am

"yiffyiff yes.... have to... gotta… knot mate.... have to.... yiff knot mewmew….. yiff yiff"Anna replies, humping up into the cat atop her eagerly, her tongue flopping around as she ruts her lovely mew

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:31 pm

Seiran moans and groans in pleasure as Icaria kisses and kneads her breasts, the large, puffy nipples hard as diamonds as they reward Icaria with generous squirts of rich elf-milk. Seiran guides Icaria so her friend can enjoy a refreshing drink of milk as Seiran fucks her naughty hole.

With the thrusting and grinding, Seiran can feel her dick tingle and shiver as it somehow grows more... and realizes that her knot had swollen, effectively trapping her foxdick inside Icaria's butt, unable to escape until she cums good and proper. Nonetheless, it still allows her to fuck Icaria's ass to her heart's content, so she proceeds to continue rhythmatically thrusting into Icaria's ass, her dick rubbing against her friend's inner walls, fucking nice and slowly.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:16 pm

"Mhm, going to take a bit more force then Anna heh, cause I feel pretty tight back there. Think you can do it though?" She asks with an almost challenging glint in her eyes as she grinds her ass back against the base of your knot, teasing you as your own lust rises up further.

Icaria squeals at this, her rear hugging your cock and the knot especially further as she begins to cum. She's now trying to milk you, both from her lewd backdoor but also the efforts of her tail as they roll and poke at your balls.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:20 pm

Anna moans and whines, before growling at the challenge.... she pushes Madeline off her, and rolls the cat over onto her hands and knees... moaning anna lines back up and plunges inside Madeline, climbing atop her dominantly... like an animal, like a good foxy about to take their mate properly.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:55 pm

Madeline squeaks in surprise at the sudden turn of things, but doesn't seem to mind as she gives her rear a wriggle and raises her tail higher. She moans as Anna's rod shoves on into her depths, the knot beginning to push at the tight hole but not quite ready yet it seemed to pop on in...
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:54 pm

Anna starts to buck and hump MAdeline, her cock sliding out and slamming back in, eagerly trying to knot her mates butt... Madeline's ass just feels so tight and good around the horny fox's cock that she cant help herself, she HAS to knot the mewmew, and wont stop rutting madeline till she does... anna even bites madelines shoulder as she humps, eager to show she's dominant.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed May 01, 2019 5:00 pm

Seiran moans as she feels her balls massaged, Icaria's naughty tail squeezing and teasing them, causing her to feel an intense, yet delightful, pressure build up in them. Using her hold on Icaria's waist, she thrusts harder and faster into her lover's ass, the canine dick stirring up Icaria's naughty insides. As she speeds up her thrust, she begins to feel her hot, swollen dick tremble inside Icaria, and she feels her whole body about to erupt. Her breast is now shooting hot squirts of thick breastmilk into Icaria's hungry, sucking lips.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 01, 2019 5:33 pm

It takes about three minutes... but finally, finally, Madeline's tailhole relents and allows entry for your knot. And by the way she begins to cling and try to milk you as she lets out an orgasmic cry, she's enjoying every moment of it as she yowls her ecstasy for you and the other girls to hear.

Icaria's own eyes have nearly rolled up into her head, for drinking of your pure, if naughty breast milk as she is fucked so deeply and thoroughly from your dick. You can feel her nearly on the edge again, her eyes doing their level best to focus on you as they scream for you to fill her... though you know it won't knock her up right now, you know that once she's birthed... you'll be ready and waiting to properly make her womb yours.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Wed May 01, 2019 6:29 pm

This causes anna great joy and pleasure as she starts to yip and howl with glee as she ruts Madeline's butt, eagerly humping and bucking inside her... anna wishes Madeline could feel this good, especially since Seiran loves it so too.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games