World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:34 am

Icaria squeals as the foxy dick stabs into her pussy, the pointed tip allowing the horny fox deep penetration as it slid inside. Icaria's pussy instinctively clenches around Anna's dick for a second, and the foxgirl can feel the winged elf's pussy tremble and shiver around her shaft as Icaria slides herself up and down on . Her tail shifts a bit from teasing Seiran's pussy to Anna's, rubbing the clit teasingly, before going back to pleasure her friend as she is fucked by a horny fox. She feels the foxy's dick especially hot today as it throbs between her folds, but simply accepts the fucking, thrusting back against Anna as she moans in desire.

Seiran moans in frustration and annoyance at the failure of the purification attempt, not to mention Anna taking the chance to fuck Icaria after she said she was tired, but decides to continue nonetheless. She resumes eating out Madeline, trying to purify her through pleasuring her needy pussy.

She holds on to the holy symbol around her neck as she focuses her energy one more time to cleanse Madeline's corruption.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Using Priestess (4d6) w/ 1 Lucky shot (+1d6) and the power of the Holy Symbol (+1 to rolls)
Roll(5d6)+1:
2,2,6,5,1,+1
Total:17
I think I made it this time... :D
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:10 pm

purifying Madeline for five points of corruption

This time you have much more success with your efforts, as you hear Madeline yelling once more in orgasmic glee as you draw forth and destroy the corruption tainting her body. You can feel that you've nearly cleared her of Ithys's taint, and the fact that it's sending you into yet another orgasm makes it all the better. Helping to cleanse others while getting to enjoy such almost simple pleasures is absolutely divine and only serves to stir your libido further. For a brief moment, you even have the image of you riding on Ithys and working to free her of her own inner darkness.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:16 pm

Anna moans and yipps eagerly as she humps Icaria, moaning happily as the pointed tail teases her, only egging her wild drive to breed more crazy... She reaches around and gropes Icaria's breasts as she fucks the winged elf, her tails splaying around her and trying to rub against all three of her mates even as she starts trying to knot Icaria... "Mine.... pretty... angel.... foxy's…. both foxys… an... snowmew.... foxys…" she yipps off as she ruts Icaria...

Even in her wild horny unstable state, Anna is still a good girl so to speak... and at some level understands whats going on... so she reaches out with her power, reaching into Icaria with all she has... in attempt to drag out and consume every trace of Ithys's corruption she can... for Seiran.... for her best friend
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:14 pm

Seiran moans as Anna's tails rub against her gravid,swollen belly and milky tits, and her skin breaks out in little shivers as she feels the furry tails against her. Feeling spurred on by Icaria's tail rubbing against her pussy and Anna teasing her all over, she feels her whole body tense, causing her to speed up her purification of Madeline. The now-familiar orgasmic blast of purification flows through them once again, removing even more of Madeline's taint. For a moment, she feels like she could purify the dark goddess herself, the idea sending shivers through her. She could sense the tiny bit of corruption still remaining in Madeline, and goes for one more attempt to finally purge the bard of Ithys' magic...

Using Priestess 4d6 to purify
Roll(4d6)+0:
6,6,6,4,+0
Total:22
Yeah, that's a sucess! :D

As Seiran is cleansing Madeline, Icaria gives a squeal of surprise as she feels Anna's dick slowly begin to swell and knot in her, preventing her from getting loose.

"Aah! N-no!" she cries out. "N-not yet! I w-wanted to h-have S-Seiran's children first! We were... we were going to find a way and- aahh!

"B-but... but it feels soo good and thick in me... aannh..."

Much as she wanted to have Seiran's children first, the sensation of canine dick swelling in her pussy, the tip poking at her cervix just feel too good, and she thrusts back against Anna's dick. She felt something strange, as though Anna was draining something out of her, and she could feel something flow into Anna. Magic perhaps? Either way, it felt too good to stop...

Seiran hears Icaria's words and gives a moan of protest as she services Madeline, but lets it go at that for now.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:25 pm

thing ate the roll, but Anna manages to draw 5 corruption from Icaria and transform it into her own corruption, putting her at 6/10. Madeline is now purified at 0/5 Corruption

Seiran feels a sudden pulse of energy shoot through her, as her own powers and urge, no need to purify others soars through her. She can feel the last vestiges of corruption and taint within her snowy feline friend being obliterated by the power of her light and devotion, and the ecstasy that comes this time is nearly equal to what you felt in the chambers as your breast milk was purified. Madeline also lets forth a yowl of ecstasy of her own, body spasming and twitching as her tail quivers and poofs up under the series of orgasms so close to one another.

Icaria is left in a similar situation as she feels some of the taint within her being pulled away, leaving her feeling purer even as she can sense it feeding a different corruption within Anna. For Anna, the experience is just as enjoyable as it is for Seiran, though it's more drawn out as the pleasure of drawing on such dark energies and twisting them into your own demonic power is more complicated then the manner that Seiran is using. It is certainly enough to get your knot swelling and your rod ready to start flooding Icaria with your seed... which if you expended some of that corruptive energy you just gained you could use to make sure that Icaria gets knocked up with your progeny~
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:31 pm

Anna moans whorishly as she consumes the corruption... and further as her knot over engorges, her tip spearing inside Icaria's womb... and whith a howl she GUSHES a flood of potent, corruption infused fox jizz into Icaria's womb... bloating her up with cum so powerful she'll bear a whole litter of kits for anna... the horny fox can only knotfuck Icaria wildly as she rides the orgasm of sex AND devouring corruption eagerly filling Icaria as much as she can...

yes, anna is knocking up Icaria with foxies…. lots of foxies <3

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:17 pm

"Wait, no!" whimpers Icaria as she feels the knot swell inside her, trapping her, and the tip of the canine dick press apart her cervix, effectively fucking her into the womb. Her cervix instinctively clenches, and it feels as though she's kissing Anna's cock with the entrance to her womb. She shivers at the strange sensations of Anna draining the corruptive energies from her body, and the kitsune can feel the avariel tremble and shiver around her dick, the silver-white wings fluttering.

'I-I wonder how it'll feel," she finds herself wondering.

Seiran gets up from eating Madeline out, panting and shuddering at the sensations, wiping the snow leopard's nectar off her face. Madeline, purified of the dark magic, sits shivering in front of her. With a smile, she turns around, grabs Icaria's tail, and shoves it into her pussy, where her pussy walls try to clench around it, making her shiver at the sensation. She offers her ass to Madeline, both holes available, even as her pussy has a squirming tail in it.

Facing Icaria, Seiran places a swollen nipple in Icaria and makes her take a long, deep drink.

"I'm... I'm jealous," she says with a blush. "Naughty Anna's going to be the first to knock Icaria up... but it's okay... we'll have time to make our own someday."

With that, she removes her breast and kisses Icaria deeply, frenching her friend, feeling the taste of her milk in her friend's mouth. As she does, she begins trying to purify her friend even as Anna is trying to drain the same energies out of her...

Seiran uses Priestess (4d6)
Roll(4d6)+0:
6,2,3,5,+0
Total:16
I think that hit the score :D
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:02 am

Icaria loses 3 corruption, dropping down to 0/30 for Tier 3. Icaria is pregnant with Kitsune kits, Pregnancy time (rolls 1d100) 15 days

Seiran, roll a new attempt to overcome the need to purify. Roll to beat is 13.

You can feel the corruption seeping out of Icaria and being destroyed by your light, though your not yet satisfied... you need to do more, don't you? Though your starting to feel a little tired from so much purification... but why stop when it feels soooooo good?

Anna can feel her cock being clung to so eagerly, and can sense Icaria's womb accepting the offered seed... your corruptive energies will ensure the child is born quickly and grows just as swiftly, which does mean dear Seiran will get her chance... though... perhaps you need to help that out a bit. With an expenditure of a bit more of your own corruption... you could help make sure Icaria... or Seiran, are easily able to birth children quickly if they so wished it~

It takes a moment for Madeline to rejoin the fun, but when she does it's with one finger running along the edges of Seiran's wings, and the other probing at your backdoor before sliding on in and beginning to pump.

Anna may use some of her Nogitsune corruption to enhance Seiran or Icaria's womb. Roll to beat for doing this is 17 and costs two nogitsune points per attempt
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:04 am

Anna moans happily as she feels her seed take so well to Icaria... and moans eagerly as she rides the waves of this intoxicating power... eager to have more... despite wanting to enhance her angel girls so... she wants more power even more... and so, she sets that little, 'trick' on the back burner as she fucks and gently humps her new denmother of an angel.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Rolling Priestess (4d6) to fight compulsion (CR 13)
Roll(4d6)+0:
4,5,6,2,+0
Total:17
Seiran is now no longer driven by her compulsion.

Panting, gasping for breath, Seiran feels the compunction slowly fade away from her, leaving her hot, sweaty, and a bit tired. However, she has no time to recover as Icaria, incited by the fucking Anna gives her, embraces her tightly, kissing her deeply, their breasts rubbing against each other. And behind her, Madeline is playing with her wings and ass, the fingers teasing her feathers and pushing into her ass. When it finally forces its way in, she gives a squeal into Icaria's impassioned kiss.

Icaria shudders and shivers around Anna's dick as she's fucked, feeling her friend rub up against her. She moans and pants into the kiss, even as her pussy fills up. She feels another orgasm close to happening.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:58 am

"Mmhm... that was quite the bit of fun, more than I was expecting... mmhm, I think I'll need to repay the favor sometime~" Madeline purrs into your ears, reaching up to nibble on one while motioning to Anna that she should do the same for Icaria, another finger slipping into Seiran's ass as she said "For now though, I think Anna and I are going to finish having our fun with the two of you and then we can relax the rest of the night away."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:14 pm

"Ah! T-take it easy," Seiran moans as Madeline toys with her. "I'm still sensitive... and don't you have a show to present in a bit...?"

The entry of the second finger in her ass causes Seiran to man loudly as the snow leopard continues teasing her.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:39 am

"Mhm, yes, but only in the sense that I was to perform tonight... the sun still hasn't finished setting so we have a bit of time~" She purred as she nibbled on the ear playfully again, starting to pump both fingers in and out of Seiran's ass even faster.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:43 am

Anna moans and coos at her other two mates, smiling at them... imagining them bloated with her foxy progeny too... "yiff…. foxy... happy.... foxy have.... happy paCK!!!" she yipps, smiling drunkenly at her lovely friends and mates.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:11 pm

Seiran whimpers and trembles as Madeline fingers her ass quicker and harder, rubbing her wings and licking her ear, teasing the avariel on several sensitive spots, causing the pregnant elf to shudder and tremble strongly, feeling her body tense up.

Icaria moans into Seiran's kiss, her body shivering in anticipation. Anna's interest seems to have waned a bit, or perhaps she's distracted, but it leaves the silver-haired elf at the edge of desire. Her tail trembles a bit, before snaking around, rubbing against Anna's legs, exploring them, before finally finding the pussy and thrusting the spaded tip inside, slowly working its way in. She also tries to clench around Anna's knot, before trying to ride and hump the foxy dick eagerly.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:24 pm

"Go ahead Seiran, cum whenever your ready... I wanna hear the sweet erotic music you make when I play you~" Madeline teased into your ear with a purr as she giggled and nodded at Anna's words, feeling something similar but not as strong and intense at the moment as she is. She then leans in and says "You know, tomorrow we could check the market and see if there is a potion to give you, me or Icaria a dick... then she or I could knock you up."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:50 pm

At the idea of having dicks, the idea of having a belly full of children from the woman she loved - or perhaps even giving it to her - stoked Seiran's lustful imagination. The push had been too much. She gives a loud moan into the kiss with Icaria, her whole body tenses up, and she cums around Madeline's fingers, her pussy leaking nectar liberally as she orgasms, her whole body trembling, feathered wings twitching eagerly.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:53 pm

Madeline purrs happily at this, smiling and relenting a bit so she can dive down to get a taste of Seiran's angelic nectar, cleaning her up a bit as she lapped around the edges of her petals and makes sure not a drop is wasted. Once she finishes, she pulls back out and giggles as she asks "Want me to help finish pushing Icaria over the edge one more time, or are you good on that front?" She offers two fingers to you still dripping with some of your juices as she says this as she nuzzles into the crook of your neck.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Shivering, gasping, Seiran collapses, panting for breath.

"N-no, I-I'm f-fine," she pants. She rolls over, feeling her body tingle all over.

Icaria's tail thrusts harder into Anna's pussy, and she plays with her large breasts, moaning lustily.
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:35 pm

Anna yowls and yipps, panting and whining as she starts to hump more rapidly, the feeling of something fucking her pussy pushing anna back into a wild needy horny rut as she starts to pull her knot OUT of Icaria fully inflated... so she can shove the huge thing BACK INTO her fiercly, beginning to properly knotfuck the lewd demon angel than now bears her kits.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games