World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:14 am

PC's
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Anna
Species: Kitsune
Appearance:http://d.facdn.net/art/mist-skull/1499185474/1499185474.mist-skull_ahri1.png
Cliches:
•Kitsune 3: seductress, sorceress and beast all in one. the mythic fox is both form and nature... fire and warmth are her domains.
•Supernatural Thief 3- Steal valuables, purloin treasure, filch a fortune, pilfer swag, cut purses, burgle shops, loot coffers, ransack vaults, slink warily, shadow victims, strike from behind, fence booty, bypass booby traps, scale obstacles uses either inhuman dexterity and athletics, or charm and beguilement to steal from or outwit who she desires... weather for profit or pleasure.
•Enchanting swordswoman 3: Despite preferring her domain raw magic, a blade has crossed her fingers more than once... and with the grace of a dancer, magic guides her strikes more than strength
•Lover 3: Despite only having a single love or lover, and even having forgotten them, Anna covets and seduces with seeming practiced ease... and her skill in combat, oddly, transfers to passion in bed.

Hooks:
•Capricious Mischief: A Kitsune is ruled by their innate desire to cause mayhem, and in maturity total unbridled chaos as often as is possible. though still young, her need for mischief is often undismissable.
•Beast at Heart: A Kitsune is a beast, and animal, and as such, may not always act as a person, but may revel in those 'profane' acts of beasthood. Anna's loss of self has once more awakened that dark demon within her heart, and it seeks ever more to corrupt the kind fox.
•Obsessive Emotions: A young Kitsune's emotions are unbridled, uncontrollable, and obsessive... Anna's, moreso. Anna's emotional connections are FAR more important than anything to her, especially someone she loves, becoming obsessive.
•Like a Ghost: Anna was always alone, like a ghost... this haunts her in her darkest times, bringing dread and darkness to bear in her heart...

Tools: (Optional, basically equipment related to cliches. All extra stuff is abstracted, so no need to worry about keeping track of things)
Tale:
Anna had been daughter to… a goddess and a god? Or, not quite anyway… but thats what they were called, by the people. She had to keep a lot of secrets, and be sneaky, but her life was okay. She even had a romance for a while, though like many thing in her life; everything went wrong… after a dark time, and a baptism of sorts, anna had a sister to lean on… she traveled for a time, her and her ‘sister’ growing more close and more powerful… as well as more distinct. Anna was the kind one, the gentle and loving one… her sister Lili had been her violence, a necessity sure, but untempered by other emotions could run rampant. Eventually the two were in polar opposition, and a breakpoint occurred within the kitsune… her soul, like her personality and mind, fractured… her chaotic magic allowing her to not only survive but to evolve… as Anna’s mind ‘broke’ from the stress of it, but her sister was granted flesh and blood… she, out of nothing more than obligation, helped her sister survive by unleashing the feral chaotic nature that had been buried inside her… a great beast tore through the world, oblivious to the armageddon that surrounded and consumed her world. Perhaps THAT power is what allowed her to be consumed, and yet escape the primal chaos of oblivion… waking, as if from a nightmare, Anna has survived both her own death and her worlds oblivion.

Name:Seiran Alantheil
Species: Avariel (winged Elf)
Appearance:https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/tNcwEQIyuu-XeRfKyWtcr24A8vLq9qvMQMxzc7t7BVVqUyHHSNeeWdebteJUwwk307gj0SMmBI6v4VU5b6Ha4kk9bEq5CIznsMbfnCose2U_vNAJbUxshgaGhU4wVnG4zkEDZetg
Cliches: [8+2]
•Priestess (Healing, Support, Protection from Evil, Prayer) [3]
•Archer (Bow & Arrows, trick shots, sharpshooting) [3]
•Scholar (Knowledge about Gods and Demons, Studying, Research) [3]
•Lucky Shots (3 dice) [1]

Hooks: [2]
•Honorable (Follows rules and vows)
•Trying to save her friend

Tools: Holy Symbol (Priestess), Bow & Arrows (Archer)

Tale:
The daughter of a war-hero-turned-ambassador and his beloved wife (who was the daughter of an Avariel Lord), Seiran grew up in a mountain city-fortress with a strong sense of duty and honor. She grew up on tales of heroism, including that of her father, and swore to help people when she can. When she was revealed to have magic powers that qualified her for the clergy, she jumped at the chance, wanting to help people. She joined the Temple of Kourrell with her best friend, Icaria. Icaria was the more friendly and playful of the two, while Seiran more serious and dutiful. However, one day, they suddenly grew distant over personal matters, causing Icaria to request a transfer somewhere else to cope with the heartbreak. She had confessed to Seiran, who panicked and became distant, not wanting to be caught. The results broke Seiran’s heart as well, and she immersed herself in her duty as Priestess.
Then one day she was called to help the soldiers being sent to war, supporting them as a priestess, healer, and spellcaster. She saw her gods die, and then she too was struck down.
Then she woke up somewhere else...

Name Madeline Winters
Race Snow Leopard
Appearance http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Step ... Pirate.jpg
Cliches 0 to spend:
•Bard 3 Performing songs, telling tales, going on adventures and using song to aid allies and hinder foes
•Cowgirl 3 Living in the wild, handling a pistol, riding a horse
•Fencer 2 Wielding a blade, getting close in with a saber or rapier, fluid movements
•Inventive Chef 2 Taking random ingredients and making the most of them
•Lucky Shots 2 (6 Dice)

Hooks
•Curious Kitty- Madeline has always found herself itching to explore the unknown, which has sometimes gotten her in a fair bit of trouble.
•Ooohh Shiny!- Madeline finds herself easily drawn to shiny and or pretty objects.
•Sensitive Tail- Madeline's big, long floofy tail is rather sensitive, which means it experiences double the pleasure AND pain.

Tools: Six Shot revolver, Cavalry Sabre
Tale
Madeline was born in a small town… she recalls that much at least. It was out in the western parts of the country she lived in, with plains and deserts and mountainous forests. She recalls that it could be a rather… chaotic place to live in, but she didn’t mind that too much. She knew to stick away from the really bad towns and pit stops along the road…
She had spent a large part of her life traveling, having her wanderlust stirred when she was a young girl and listened to a peculiar fellow from the South, colorful feathered Eagle with scales, tell stories and sing songs the likes of which she nor many in her town had ever heard of. She had asked him where he learned such wonderful things… and he had simply spread his arms out to the horizon, saying “Beyond the sunset… in lands that are different from this one.”
That had been all she needed to tell her parents she was leaving home and going on an adventure to learn stories and songs from all over. Her parents did manage to argue her into staying till she was 18, but then she left and began her travels, learning songs, ballads, dirges, aria, ditty and hym, and she learned about all sorts of tales, from the happy and heroic to the tragic but haunting.
In fact, she had finally explored much of the west, and decided she was going to turn south, to try and find the lands that strange talespinner had come from… when it all happened. The Sun had flashed red, and black lightning arcked across the skies. The earth heaved, the winds roared, and it was not long before she knew what all others had figured out.
The world was ending… and she had only enough time to start on the path back home before she was sucked up into one of the raging cyclones that was cutting a swathe of destruction across the plains…
There had been pain, sadness… and then nothing….
Until Now.

Endings. Many people dread them, be they the end of a story or play, or the ending of an era of prosperity... or even of their own journey through life. Perhaps one that has always been dreaded by some has been the ending of the world...

For three individuals though, it was not the ending of one world, but three, that would set them on a collision course with not only one another, but an ancient deity from one of their worlds who had risen and restored herself, having somehow withstood even the destruction of an entire existence.

This is the story of these three individuals... in the World of Ithys.

------

Slowly, each of you begins to stir... the long darkness that had been surrounding you beginning to fade as feeling returns to your body, and your mind slowly reboots itself. Each of you feel rather groggy and very tired. The sensation of having been falling for a long time clings to you, but as you begin to become aware of your surroundings, you quickly realize something rather important.

Each of you are bound around the wrists, with your arms behind your back, and more importantly, your all missing your clothes, possessing only your undergarments. A quick look around shows that you seem to be in some sort of wooden cabin and behind a set of metal bars. There's a bucket of clean water nearby and what you can only assume is a hole meant for tending to your business, but of perhaps of most immediate interest is your fellow captives.

You also find that, for the moment, you don't seem to recall well what happened before you wound up here. You know something terrible happened, but your either too tired to recall, or your mind doesn't want to recall right now.

-----

Madeline groans, slowly sitting up from the ground. She shakes her head a few times as she tries to get her eyes open and not be bothered by the bright light of a nearby candle. When she does manage to get her vision cleared... she sees two people one with wings but no fur, and one with fox ears and several tails but no fur on the rest of her. She blinks again at this, then squirms as she notices her bindings.

"H-Hey!" She says as she looks over to the winged one. "You alright? You know where we are or what's going on?"
Kuragari

Re: World of Ithys [AnnaxKermitxKuragari]

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:44 am

"Ooooh, wh-what happened?" Seiran moans, trying to get off from the cold floor. It takes her a couple moments for her to process things.

"Aah! Where am I!?" she yelps. "And where are my clothes?! And equipment?!"

She struggles against the bonds, to no avail. She looks around, and sees two others in a similar predicament; a large bipedal talking cat, and a girl with several tails and fox ears. Judging by the size of the cat's bust, she was a girl, and rather endowed at that. Seiran blushes.

"What?! Ah, yes, I-I'm alright," she says, struggling against the bonds. "They seem to have taken everything... well, almost everything."

She tries to cover herself with her wings, but finds that those two are bound. No sense in letting a hostage just fly away, apparently. She curls up as best she can, embarrassed.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:54 am

Madeline offers the girl a sympathetic look as she says "No idea... though I have one guess for those last two." She says as she casts her eyes about again and notices a big wooden chest nearby. It looked rather simple, and the lock on it rather pathetic. It probably wouldn't be too hard to get it open... provided they could get out of the cell.

She returns her attention to the winged girl, briefly admiring her form and body before her eyes went back up to her face. "Madeline. Madeline Winters. I'd shake hands, but well, their a bit occupied. Any idea what happened for us to all end up here? My head's feeling a bit... well, fuzzy."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:24 am

Seiran tries to get out of the bonds she's trapped in, to little avail. She tries to remember how they got here.

"I-I don't know about you..." she starts, "but I think I was ambushed by big goblins, maybe hobgoblins. I was passing through when I suddenly got swarmed, and I think I got hit by a sleeping dart..."

She looks around, trying to find anything to cut through the cords.

"Do you have claws or anything?" she asks. "Could help us free ourselves of these..."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:41 am

Shaking her head, Madeline says "Haven't seen anything that could help cut us free... and I don't really have claws." She looks over to the other girl, then says "Maybe she does? As for myself, I think... I remember someone flinging something at me... it got me wet and..." Here Madeline blushes a bit and says "Well, whatever it was distracted me a fair bit, then someone put some rag over my mouth and I blacked out. Beyond that..."

Madeline scoots over to the other girl, and lightly nudges her to the best of her ability. "Hey there... miss, uh, fox lady... wake up please?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Anna wakes with a start, rolling to her feet and backing up as he looks around warily... flame scolds her hands and tails, swiftly torching through the ropes that bound her cluster of tails and soon after the ones on her wrists... her eyes wild for a moment as she worked out that she was NOT dead, nor was she in agony... she was... In a cell, with an angel bound up and a... an anthro snow leopard, also bound... Anna slowly calms down as she looks at the other two... "W-who... are you... where are we?" she asked, still wary as she wrapped herself with her plume-like tails...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:17 am

(Challenge Rating 5 vs Kitsune (3) roll of 5,1,6=12)

Anna easily burns through the ropes from her magic reacting nearly on instinct, though it certainly catches Madeline off guard by how sudden it is and she backpeddles a bit. However, when Anna doesn't seem to do anything further than wrap her arm around her tails...

"I~I'm Madeline... Madeline Winters. I..." She blinks and turns to the angelic woman and says "I uh, don't think I got your name."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:27 am

Anna is silent for a moment, before deciding that these two were prisoners like her so they were at least on the same side... "anna..." she says, still hugging her tails like a shield... "Anna Kimly..." she adds before walking forward... "c-can I trust you two??? a-and do you trust me enough to let me free you?" she says, meaning using her flames again.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:29 am

Madeline considers it for a moment, looking to the Winged lady before saying "Well, at the moment I can't think of a reason for you to mistrust us... and to be honest, even if I didn't trust you, right now I don't know of any other option to break free of these ropes, at least until one of our captors show up." Madeline looks to the angel again, wondering what her response would be before giving a final answer... but she at least was willing to trust the fox girl.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:20 am

Seiran, surprised by the sudden burst of fire, scoots away hurriedly from Anna's spell. Once the foxgirl frees herself, she waits a bit, waiting to see if she intends ill or good. Apparently, the girls here are just as confused and scared as she is.

"My name is Seiran Alantheil," she tells them, "Priestess of the avariel."

She considers Anna's offer, looking at Madeline and Anna alternatively, but knows that unless she relies on them, she's going to have to find another way out of here.

"Miss Anna," Seiran speaks up, "you have my word that I am as much a prisoner here as you are, and I mean you no harm. I merely want to escape from here.

"I have just met Madeline as well, but she doesn't seem to be the malicious sort, so if you can most graciously free our bonds, we can find a way out of here."
kermitphrogg114

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:23 am

Anna nods and, slowly and warily, walks forward, quickly working to burn through the ropes without hurting the others... she was basically fireproof to her own magic, but she could accidently KILL one of them if she wasn't careful... "okay" she says as she does so, blushing as she gets close to the girls... she can SMELL them, the snow leopard, she's at the height of health and...and. PERFECT? meanwhile the angel, averiel??? angel... she smelled... soooo gooood, like fresh spring air... anna cant help but stifle a moaning yiff as she works her flames, her deeper nature crawling out as she uses her magic.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:26 am

With such assurances from us both, for Madeline nods in agreement with her... Anna has no trouble whatsoever using her magic to burn the ropes away, though she has to be a bit more careful with it as Madeline and Seiran are not resistant to her magical flames. Of course, now that the three of you are unbound, there is still the problem of being stuck in a cage in a wooden shack...

With Anna so close to each of us as she works to free us, Seiran and Madeline both feel some of her barely clothed body against their own, while the ruffling of Seiran's wings tickles Anna ever so slightly as she gets the rope off them as well.

"Thank you." Madeline says as she rubs at her wrist.

Then, each of you hear voices approaching... followed by footsteps. Someone is coming towards the shack!
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:28 am

Anna meeps and hides in her tails, already aroused from the close proximity and touches she doesn't know how to react so she just 'hides' on instinct... still not FULLY recovered from waking up, her animal side is on high alert.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:31 am

Seiran tries to sit perfectly still as Anna burns through the ropes, though her wings twitch a bit in worry as the flames cut through the bonds.

"Thank you kindly, Anna," Seiran says, rubbing her wrists, glad to be free. She stands up, and tries to look around. However, the sense of freedom doesn't last, as she hears people approaching.

She tries to look out the shack, trying to see who's coming to them.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:35 am

Sadly, there are no windows to give an idea, though there is a hole big enough to see partially through. With some moving about, you catch sight of a shortish, green skinned woman who, for all you can guess, might be wearing absolutely nothing. You can now hear some of the conversation as well... something about whether to have fun with the three prisoners before preparing to take them to a nearby slave market? While another voice mentions that perhaps the local Ithys temple might be interested in the winged elf...

Madeline gets back down on her knees, placing her hands behind her back to mime still being bound as she keeps herself tense and at the ready.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:38 am

Anna shudders as she remains curled up, like a prisoner in terror, squirming and whimpering with both fear and her unbidden lust... perhaps her captors had done something to her while she was unconscious???? that thought makes anna even more afraid...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:51 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Priestess Lore (as per GM roll)
Target: 10
Roll: 3d6 = 6,4,6 = 16

Seiran remembers the name Ithys

Seiran's eyes widen at the sight of the naked goblin woman, blushing at her curvy appearance. But her eyes widen even more at the mention of the Temple of Ithys...

Ithys? The Disgraced? The Fallen Goddess banished from the world for her sins?

Was she in the past? Did she fall into another realm entirely? Seiran is no longer sure. She turns to take a good look at her fellow prisoners. Were they races from her world, or was she misremembering something?

She shakes her head. It's not important.

"A goblin's coming, someone's with her," she says. "They mentioned something about a slave market.

"We're going to pretend to be still tied up. On my mark, we blast them with magic and try to make our escape. I have some wind and lightning magic... Madeline, what can you do?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:00 am

"Bardic magic... some of which doesn't need an instrument." I say as Anna feels her fear battling back some of the arousal. As I remain seated and pretending to still be bound, the door opens and two goblins walk in... they both look similar to each other, with the exception that one is a bit taller, has red eyes instead of green... and also has her loincloth quickly being pushed aside as a thick dick perks up.

"Mmhm... guess our prizes are awake... mmhm, good, I wasn't wanting to screw someone while their asleep. I like hearing the noises they make as the bitchmaker spreads them wide~" The dick bearing goblin says while the other, who only has straps barely covering her nipples and slit, moves over to a barrel nearby and retrieves three red colored bottles.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:03 am

Anna watches from her nest of tails, flames dancing on her fingers... as she sees the bottles she remembers Madeline mentioning being splashed... uh oh... anna, anna knows whats coming... but the BIGGER thing is, is she going to let the chaos soon to ensue occur or fight it... she's having a hard time deciding as her capricious nature threatens to get the best of her...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:06 am

Seiran blushes strongly at the sight of the goblins, but is utterly surprised by the goblin 'woman' packing something extra; a penis as big as a man's!

She glares at the goblins defiantly.

"Why have you taken us, you sneaky little bastards?" she exclaims at them.
kermitphrogg114

Next

Return to Private Games