Our Hidden Sins (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Our Hidden Sins (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:32 pm

Kira gave you a blank stare and spoke. "If we let hatred seep into our actions. If we let it determine our view of people then we would be no better than the ones who tried to slaughter our entire race."
She pulled the remaining fabric off you before throwing it on the desk. She moved over and began measuring it as she spoke. "One of the most ignorant statements out there is the concept that hate is necessary. That it has to influence everything you do. The Draconic Blood that flows through our veins has quelled the human desire for destruction. It has given way to greater patience and understanding. Yes hatred exists. I hate the lighter shades of pink. They look horrendous so I never use them. If somebody requests that I make a dress out of it then I apologize and refuse. I can stand a little bit of it, but not a mass amount. I hate bitter flavors so I won't drink coffee unless I pour chocolate powder in it."
She stopped and looked up at you. She spoke as she gave you a serious stare. "I hated you elves when I first heard of my husbands death, but it didn't take me long to get rid of it. Hate turned to pity. How could such a beautiful race let hatred dictate their actions. How can a race that lives for so long not understand the pointlessness of their hatred. I refuse to hate an entire race for their ignorance, I just hope that one day your people will grow beyond their hatred and fear. So would you like some teal cloth mixed in with the blues?"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:44 pm

I return the blank stare. She's damaged in the head. What she says makes no sense, and the kind of thing you'd expect a child to say, since they aren't fully developed, either in their mental capacity or their understanding of the world. Hatred isn't like an infestation of Rashweed, where with enough work and dedication you can eventually eliminate it. No hatred is like hunger. You can do things that mitigate it to the point where it is little more than a nuisance, sure, but it will never entirely disappear. Yet she speaks as if hatred is just something that will disappear one day, despite admitting she has feelings of hatred. Her words are self-contradictory yet she seems so certain in it that it is actually headache inducing to try and wrap my brain around it.

I let it go, as it is clear I'm not going to understand her position regardless of how much I try to unravel that mental knot. I let out a sigh, "I'm not really a fashion kind of person, so I'll defer to the expert."
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:37 pm

Kira noticed that Lara was dropping the subject and merely chuckled. She would grow used to this life soon enough, and then she'll understand that some things are different for a reason. She spoke when Lara tried to throw the decision off on her. "Nope you decide or I'm gonna have Alex decide. You should enjoy what you wear so choose what you enjoy looking at most."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:51 pm

I let out a long sigh, as she is forcing me to pick. Recalling as much of what my cousin told me, I begin to inquire, "What is the purpose of these clothes? Formal? Work? Ritual? Casual? Is there significance to any specific colors? If so what sort of implied meaning is these clothes meant to have?" This is why I don't like fashion. So many meaning beyond simply, I think this looks nice.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:12 am

Kira grabbed the cloth draped over Lara and began wrapping it around her head. She spoke with a warm tone. "It's just a dress. It'll be pretty and used for many things. That's not what matters though. What matters is if when you look in the mirror, you see a gorgeous woman in an equally gorgeous dress."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:16 am

This catches me off guard, not only due to the unexpected cloth but also her statement. Pausing, I reply somberly, "Perhaps you think I am... gorgeous, but I'm not."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:40 am

Kira stopped wrapping the cloth and sighed. She pulled the cloth off of Lara and faced her to the mirror. She pulled the elf's arms out and spoke. "Fit yet lean, no fat to be found. Excellent for swimming and climbing yet with such smooth skin. They end in hands that are blessed with lean and graceful fingers that only a fairy could compare to."
She ran her hands up the girl's arms and placed them on the side of her ribs. "No bones to be felt, only muscles strengthened from many days of training. A humble bosom to match her lean body and from what I saw earlier, they're dangerously attractive."
Her hands slid down to the girl's hips and belly. She gave her belly a pinch before speaking. "No fat only abs. Not overwhelming in size, but a lovely touch to add to these lovely hips. I think even a mother dragon would be jealous of these hips."
She crouched and squeezed her leg muscles and spoke. "Should I even mention these shapely thighs?"
She rose up and whispered in Lara's ears. "I'm sure that all the men in your village pined for you and prayed to have you in their bed. With looks like these, you could twist Alex around your finger and own his heart and mind."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:53 am

I patiently wait as she poked and prodded me while she spoke. It was nothing compared to what my cousin liked to do... Funny, she also liked to compliment my body while she touched me as well... wonder if that's something of a tradition... Not that I would know, these two being the only ones to compliment my looks.

"Perhaps... from a human perspective, but from a elvish one, I am quite hideous I assure you," I retort, "The men of my village insulted me and my looks regularly." I recall the whispers they thought just outside my hearing. The desperate refutations of men when it was even hypothesized that we should get together. The gossips of the woman about my form. It was quite clear what the consensus is on my form... one that I can't refute. I list out the most common ones, "I am overly muscly, even for a male. My breasts are small, even for an elf. My hair is this off color bluish-silver, without the beauty of a pure blue, nor the elegance of a silver. My eyes are sharp and hostile. My thighs are overly large, and unbalances any slim proportions I would otherwise have."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:12 am

Kira shook her head and spoke. "Muscles are a good thing. Twiggy women look disgusting and unhealthy. They lack even the necessary fat to survive even a day. Starvation isn't attractive, it's ugly. You're hair is a gorgeous color that honestly I wouldn't mind trying to rock. I don't think they'd match my ears or horns though. And size doesn't matter with your chest. It's shape and firmness which you have both in excess. I meant it when I said you could wrap Alex around your finger with ease. Your thighs...Okay let me tell you a secret. Guys love good thighs. Your thighs...Damn are they good. They also complement your ass fantastically!"
She gave the girl a pat on the butt before backing up and smiling.
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:25 am

I jump a little bit as I feel her touching my ass, Crying out "Stop! I mean... Please don't. I'm..." I fumble. I've got a big complex about my butt. My butt is comically big for my elvish body, and it's sensitive... But I can hardly state that.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:27 am

Kira laughed as she went back to her seat. She spoke as she pointed at the cloth. "Look I don't care what anyone else thinks right now. You look at those cloths and imagine what you think would look best on you. This dress isn't for Alex, it isn't for me, it's for you and only you."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:32 am

"I think that's waste effort... I just need something that fits properly," I reply, "No use gilding a grub."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"No use gilding a grub" is a phrase essentially equivalent to, "Can't polish a turd."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:34 am

Kira gave her a dead stare and sighed. She spoke after a second of thought. "Fine fine, I'll worry about making you feel beautiful after I've broken whatever bullshit your fellow elves have forced into your skull. Hopefully Alex doesn't make it worse. Alright, time to make you some undergarments. So what do you like to wear to keep your lady parts covered and in place?"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:43 am

With her dropping the subject, I happily comply, though I am a bit confused about her phrasing, "... Are there different type of panties or something? I usually wear that and a... varla... a, uh... thin silk gown often worn underneath outwear, or even armor."

Basically a varla is essentially a silk form-fitting babydoll, though she doesn't know what that is, nor is it even exclusive for women, as men wear it to prevent armor from pinching them.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:49 am

Kira stood up when she asked if there were different type of panties and grabbed a small book off the desk. She opened the book and flipped to a page showing a variety of pantie types. She spoke as she pointed to the short-like pair. "I like these ones. They fit nicely and tend to tease guys just a bit more, but I know what a varla is. Question is do you want to try something new. I can make you sexy bras or maybe you just want to wear something simple like a sports bra?"
She flipped the page and showed her various types of bras as well.
(If you want to show a picture to show her choice feel free lol. I'll let you decide the underwear.)
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:57 am

I'm amazed by the sheer variety of panties types... and almost just default to her suggestion before hearing her reasoning, causing me to back down. I end up picking something similar but less... flirty. As for bras... I mean they're for support right? I don't really have anything to support, besides a varla can double as a sleepwear. "I'll take this and no, I don't really need a bra."

This kind of panties
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:01 am

Kira looked at the panties she chose and chuckled. She spoke as she walked over to the cloth selection. "A couple of my female customers told me that they like those because they don't have to take it off for their lovers to...well what color do you want them in?"
Kira knew that she was mean for teasing the poor girl, but she couldn't help herself.
(Alex is gonna be more teased by those than normal panties cus they're loose lol)
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:05 am

"Wait... What?" I pause at what she says, before refusing to let her move on, "No, no, no. What do you mean by that?"

Yeah well she's kind of ditzy when it comes to those kind of things. She has a pretty straightforward idea of less cloth means sexier and thus more cloth means less sexy.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:07 am

Kira looked at her and chuckled. She took the girl's arms gently and spoke with a motherly tone. "The other ladies like the fact that the loose fabric is able to be moved to the side so their lovers can penetrate their womanhood with either fingers or their manhood. Hun, you're an innocent little flower aren't you?"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:10 am

Any responses I can come up with catches in my throat as my face becomes flush as I just stare at her.
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games