Our Hidden Sins (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Our Hidden Sins (Reaperbones/Sallin_Kari)

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:12 pm

I shrug her at comment. It's a distinction without a difference. He still holds grudges over poorly reasoned things.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:15 pm

After a minute you hear Alex yell. "Come on it's time to head home. We've got lots of work tomorrow. Stop dawdling."
When you reached where he was. you would see him turn and stare at you for a second before turning back to his stuff on the table. Alex seemed to whisper to Kira and you were sure if you got just a little closer, you could hear it.
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Letting out a sigh when I hear Alex call out, I begin heading out, though I am loathed to once again be alone with him.

As I enter the room and he begins whispering, I simply continue walking towards him as if without a care.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:27 pm

As you get closer you hear an exchange between them starting with Kira whispering. "I did make it plain!"
"Yes because plain means form fitting and tight."
"The magic runes work best when in contact with skin."
"Shouldn't it have room for her to move."
"It does."
You notice after it being pointed out that the outfit does indeed fit well to your body, and didn't seem to have any bunched up fabric. You knew it was custom made for your size, but this was much more than your average worker's outfit. It seemed more like the quality a fine dress would have. Words from Alex interrupt your thoughts. "Well at least she'll look nice for the customers."
"And you."
"Yeah right."
Alex spoke that last bit with a blush, but before you could really think on it, he turned to you and spoke. "Make sure to say goodbye to Tali. She'll probably want a hug, but don't take too long. I got a message that the orphanage needs another twenty health charms for a new group of children."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:33 pm

I stop myself from raising an eyebrow at the conversation. I may not know much about clothes but apparently I know more then Alex. Also, I find that Kira teases Alex as much as me apparently.

"Understood," I reply to him, before looking for Tali.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

And... Laura is completely oblivious to Alex's concerns about him being distracted by the clothes, focusing on the practicality of it.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:04 pm

Tali wasn't hard to find as she was just a room over listening to the radio. She giggled at the story playing in Draconic before noticing you. She stood up and walked over to give you a hug before speaking. "Bye bye for now. Come play again soon?"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:07 pm

I crouch down for the hug, "Of course, though it is up to Alex when I come. Feel free to pester him about bringing me over any time."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:31 pm

Tali stepped back and spoke. "You pester him too! Mom always told me that girl's can wrap Alex around their fingers, just like I did. Oh yeah! Watch over him for me! Uncle Alex is bad at spotting bad women. Daddy and me used to watch out for him, but I have school soon so I can't!"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:50 pm

I give her a wry look, "I'm not very interested in having that kind of relationship with him... But I'll make sure he doesn't get involved with any bad women."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:26 am

Tali smiled before waving goodbye and returning to sit next to the radio. When you left you'd see Alex by the door looking at a piece of paper with a serious expression. He let out a sigh before opening the door. "I'll have to warm up the forge and wake up early."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:11 am

"Would you like me to wake you," I offer half-heartedly.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:10 pm

Alex shook his head as he walked over to Fenrir. 'You sleep like shit and have studying to do tomorrow. I'll have Jack wake me up, and I'll wake you up when it's time for the shop to open. Come on."
Alex offered his hand to her to help her on the mechanical wolf.
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:16 pm

I slightly nod my head at his comment, before lightly taking his hand just as last time before mounting the golem without using him for assistance.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:20 pm

Alex waited for her to get situated before directing Fenrir to begin walking. The city at night was a lot quieter, but there was still business as people walked about. He speed up Fenrir's pace as the streets were empty and it seemed like the city flew by. Soon enough you were back in his garage, and he was dismounting. "I'm going to go to bed, but if you want to stay up and study some more, feel free. Just keep in mind that I'll be waking you up at seven sharp."
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:34 pm

I'm apparently given some free time... Perhaps I could find a piece of wood to whittle. If not I'll read over the materials I was given again.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:54 pm

Your search through the shop for wood provides you with a dried piece of firewood, but that's about it as it seems like most of his work is done with metal. You could still use it to make something, but it won't compare to actual Elven wood carvings.
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:40 am

Well... I suppose I can still shape it, even if it will be of poor quality. Probably not worth spending a lot of focus on, so I'll just whittle it while I'm studying.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Your whittling and studying seem to go well until you realize that your hands had slowed in movement and the words on the paper blurred together. Exhaustion had caught up to you, and it only had been an hour since Alex went into the room to sleep. Jack looked up at you as he began detecting the signs of your exhaustion. "Would you like a drink before bed ma'am?"
Reaperbones

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:49 pm

Letting out a sigh, I take the half completed figurine with me as I get up, stating to Jack, "No, I'm just going to get some sleep."
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Just a reminder that she needs less sleep then a human.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:58 pm

(It's not so much sleepiness as it is just exhaustion. She hasn't been sleeping well right? So she probably hasn't gained back more energy than she used.)
Jack nodded to her and moved to clean up her books and the wood scraps she left. He paused to grab an empty cardboard box off the counter. He spoke as he held it out to her. "It isn't much, but this should be good for keeping your tools and project in. Should keep it safe."
He began his sweeping of the floor as you left.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games