The Star Dragon's Pleasure[UnradicalDude]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Star Dragon's Pleasure[UnradicalDude]

Postby Lorielle » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:01 am

The man seems content to let you do most of the work the gentle sound of you sucking off this drunk man as pleasure builds in your body felt so... wonderful~ "Heh~ I guess its true~ Well could you speed up a bit? My step daughter is waiting for me at home and she needs a good hard dicking too!" As he says that you can begin to feel him thrust his cock into your mouth slowly but surely his engorged balls slap against your chin putting you on the verge of cumming all you need now was the creamy white icing on the cake to top it off~
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:26 am

Step-daughter?

Oh, duh. Of course. That was a perfectly normal relationship. Donnie thought (what little she could think past "cock in my throat cock in my throat cock in my throat") that it might have been a cult thing. But na. That'd be silly!

Her eyes roll back and her sucking gets more insistent. She can't delay this fine gentleman, after all! She begins to gag a bit more - "gluk! Mmm~ gk!" - as she works harder to get her reward.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:44 am

Soon enough the man is kind enough to fill your stomach with cream and he pulls his cock from your mouth with a bit of reluctance from your end as you cant help but form a seal around his thick meat. "Oh fuck you've got the perfect throat. You wanna come back with me? I could use a wife hehe" He slaps you on the rump with a heavy hand as a familiar red liquid spills out from his tankard.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:40 am

Doonie's eyes practically roll back in her head when he creams her stomach. It feels so good~ She had to struggle to get her lips to unseal themselves from around the man's cock. Thankfully, when she does, she manages to get her senses back.

"No, thank you. I've got business at the inn." Donnie tries to keep it curt - she was fine blowing the man, but no way was she going to spend any time in whatever messed up relationship he had going on. She can't help her eyes flicking towards the tankard of red liquid, though.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:40 am

As he pulls his cock away from your lips a few strands fly onto your face and your pussy cant help but quiver from the musky scent that fills your nostrils. "Oh are ya *hic* sure?" He notices you eyeing the tankard and grins, "Well why dont we go to my place for a quick drink then you can be on your way? The inn is overpriced anyway" His cock was stilll hard and given your size it was still basically in your face teasing you, it just begged to be sucked on again.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:42 pm

Donnie struggles to refuse. The cock is right in her face, and the drink is up there, begging to be tasted...

Overcome the urges: 1d20-2 0

For her answer, she wraps her lips around the man's cock again, moaning as she gets that wonderful piece of meat in her mouth again. Blowjobs were just so good~ She'd been missing out!
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:31 am

The drunkard just groans in pleasure as your mouth-pussy wraps around his cock. The tingling sensation as you feel the waves of arousal radiate from your mouth and into the rest of your body. As you sucked his cock it felt like everythn was right in the world. You were happy, he was happy, everything was as the stardragon wanted. Everyone to live a happy life. Before you know it youve been dragged along by one of your pigtails the man’s cock in your mouth to make sure you remain docile. “Mm~ mind opening the door for me sweety?” He says still drunkenly slurring. Though as you turn around you feel a heavy slap on your rump and his free hand kneading away at the toned flesh.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Donnie squeaks in pleased surprise as the man slaps her ass.

"Sure thing," she giggles. That's all she needs to say though - her mouth could be used for better things! As she pushed open the door to the man's home, she briefly turns her head to give the head of his cock a lick. Then she walks in, eager to see where this night is going to go~
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:27 pm

The house is small, only one story but it was certainly homey. A warm fire was going and you heard something sizzling in a kitchen. When you head into the living room you see a tall, young women dressed in nothing but an apron come out of the kitchen. “Daddy! Oh my you brought a friend too!” She giggles excitedly her luscious Blount braid bouncing as she runs over to give you a hug her tits almost big enough to engulf your head. “Ah yeah hic* Natalie this is *hic.. I don’t know but she’s happy to spend the night! So why don’t you get a jug of the good stuff and we can have some fun. The man gestures for you to go to the center of the room where a low table and some sitting mats were laid out then gestures back to his cock ready for you to suck.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:37 am

Donnie giggles and accepts the hug from the big breasted woman. "Hi there! I'm Donnie! Nice to meet you! I'm here to show your daddy a good time!"

And god she wanted to. The moment she was directed to sit down then her lips closed around the man's cock, slurping desperately, desperate for another yummy load. The gnome is already busy stripping her armor off, sending the pieces away with a clatter as she gets down to her underwear to expose her muscles and her hefty (for a gnome) tits and thighs. Hearts fill the lust-addled girl's irises as all of her thoughts are replaced with nothing but sucking this yummy cock like a good gnome slut~
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:07 pm

And such a diligent slut you were as easily devour the man’s cock her heart-eyes staring up at him as he takes another swing of his glass before letting out a chuckle. “Heh~ haven’t seen one so *hic* eager in a long time. What’s your *hic* name.” He says with a surly smile all the while his free hand is busy playing with your toned ass even occasionally giving it a good hard slap.

Once you’ve given him your name the man takes another swig a wily smile on his face. “Oh you’re pretty good at this, I think you need a treat!” The man lifts you up off his cock, though you’re loathed to stop sucking it but then you see him jerk off into his cup, which was maybe half full with that delicious red mead. Soon enough his cum flbegins to fill the cup giving it a somewhat pink hue. “Why don’t you drink up it’s Thornwall’s specialty, call it bimbo booze hehe.”
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:51 am

Donnie was having a problem. She was watching the lovely man prepare her drink for her, but something was in the back of her head, trying to talk to her. It was saying g something was wrong. But what? Everything seemed perfectly fine! She was being a good little gnome whore, right?

"Ooh, that looks ymmy~ Is Natalie gonna join us? You've got a sexy stepdaughter, alright!" Donnie giggled. But the voice in her head wouldn't go away! Well, the solution was right there in front of her. She grabbed the mug and began to chug the mix of red mead and cum, moaning in delight as the taste hit her tongue and the drunk's effects began to go to her head...
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:32 pm

You were being the perfect gnome slut. In fact you easily could of been the goddess of desire’s reincarnation with how you acted the money you finished the drunk’s tankard. Before long you find yourself bouncing up and down while the “step daughter” takes the time to pour everyone more cups of velvet mead. Before long though you find yourself with another cock in your mouth this time the daughter has magically grown one with the assistance of some special mushrooms. Her cock is bigger than the drunks and it’s tastier too..

Your bouncing is soon replaced with more fucking as you’re penetrated in both lower holes by both people but you don’t care all you care about is cock! You like for this feeling you want nothing more than to be a slut! At least that’s what your mouth screams out as your mind desperately finds a way to exit your skull. The mead and bimbo booze combined suppress any rational tjhought as you give into primal carnal fun. After about an hour of fucking a small bit of your brain comes back and you’re in a room being fucked into the wall by the red headed daughter. “So lucky of you to find me after what happened today~ didn’t think you’d be so unlucky~ so Donnie do you love my cock!” She says as she pumps your 20th cream pie for the night. Though she’s quick to start on cream pie 21.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:40 am

Donnie's mind has been through the wringer. Buried in a haze of lust, her true personality has been replaced with a need to fuck. She moaned and squealed through every orgasm the family have her, and each shot of cum into her mouth or pussy made her beg for more.

And this was no exception. Donnie moaned as her tight little body is ravaged, her tits (had they gotten bigger?) pressed into the wall as the stepdaughter fucked her, making her ass bounce. Donnie's eyes were rolled back and her tongue hung out. Slutty moans fell from her open mouth.

"Y-yes~" The gnome can't help but admit it. "I love your cock! Ooooh, please keep fucking me~ You're so good! Your cock feels so good in my gnome pussyyy~"

And yet the small fragment of her brain struggles to be heard...
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:02 pm

The more you ignore that part of your brain the more it warps until it is heard. Just as you call out for the step daughter to fuck you that voice in your head also moans with desire and calls out to you. “Fuuuck~ sex is just soooo good~ how could we ever say no too this right? They way she’s fucking you right now? You don’t even know her name and I bet she would love for us to be her personal cock sleeve~ Promise you won’t ever say no again~” the voice moans again but is quickly drowned out by your own pleasures screams. The red-headed woman had no intention of allowing you to rest though as she pours more of the bimbo booze(this time using her own cum) down your throat which surprisingly energizes your body.

(Gain Party Girl! Resisting sexual advances is incredibly hard for you after all it just feels sooo good~ If you wish to resist a sexual advance you must roll a d6 on a 6 you resist all other times you agree~)
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:12 pm

The rush of energy, and the mysterious voice, energise Donnie. She manages to turn around, putting her back to the wall to let the stepdaughter get a good view of her tits~

"S-so, w-what's your name?" Donnie grins lewdly. "I want something to scream when I'm getting fucked!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:39 am

“Mmm~ such a good little slut~ My name is Cassandra!” She shoves her cock all the way in as she shouts her name causing her name is ring in your head as her cock just fills you. “But you can call me Cassie~” she smiles as her hand reaches down begins to cup and knead your breasts. “This would be better if they were bigger huh?” She says with a wide smile as her deck dives in and out of your pussy earnestly.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:50 am

Donnie gasps as her breasts are fondled by her new best friend. God, Cassie's cock was so good~ she'd ride it all day if she could!

"Mmm, I dunno," she gasped. "I'm only a little gnome slut. I dunno how much bigger they can be! Could you maybe show me, Cassie?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:59 am

The red headed woman smiles at your response, the drafts were certainly doing their job properly. “Oh it’s a bit of a slow process but you might end up with something as big as mine if you wanted.” She grins as her tits swing from side to side. You were easily eye level with her tits and you were certain that they were bigger than your head. You probably wouldn’t mind lugging those guys around though maybe your back would hate it. “We could~ mmm mood this body to be better~ make you the perfect Paladin-slut would you like that?
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:47 am

Donnie takes the moment to scream her way through an orgasm again, this time at the thought of carrying a hefty pair of tits around. The pleasure dancing through her body is so much, and she's almost out of breath from being fucked so much! But now a new fantasy enters her head - her armor modified, letting her fat tits and tight ass spill out, strutting into the hideout of a band of heretics in order to change their minds.

"Y-yeah! That sounds like fun!" Donnie's cunt grips down on Cassie's dick. "I-I'd love to be a pervy paladin babe!"

Yet the word "paladin" stirs something within her - some part of her that hadn't fallen just yet...
Unradical Dude

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games