The Star Dragon's Pleasure[UnradicalDude]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Star Dragon's Pleasure[UnradicalDude]

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:21 pm

Unradical Dude Wrote:Name: Donnie Tinspark
Race: Gnome
Height: 0.8 meters (just under 3 feet)
Weight: Enough to lift with both hands

Appearance:
Build/general appearance
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Armor reference

Backstory: Raised in a convent, Donnie doesn't know her birthparents. She has been a part of the Church of the Star Dragon all her life, and was raised to smite evil whever she could find it. Despite her gnomish heritage, she was well cared for, and soon rose to be a trainee paladin. When she was old enough, the Church gave her her first quest - to investigate and root out a mysterious cult on the far side of the valley. She eagerly jumped at the chance to prove herself, and set out to vanquish this threat once and for all…

Personality: Naive and optimistic Donnie believes in three things - her church, the Star Dragon, and herself. She is rarely disheartened and tackles any and all tasks with gusto. Sometimes she doesn’t think before attempting something, which gets her into trouble. It takes a lot to get her down or break her spirit, and she’ll always look for a way out of a sticky situation. She isn’t ignorant of sex but hasn’t explored it beyond masturbation, and is bicurious.

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 1
Constitution: 2
Wisdom: -2
Intelligence: -3
Charisma: 2

Character Likes: Long novels, the breeze on a warm summer’s day, hitting heretics with a hammer
Character Dislikes: Injustice, people much bigger than her, liars
Secret Fetish: Donnie is secretly a size queen - the bigger the dick, the better

Player Kinks: Mind control, pheremones, sex drugs, orgies/group sex, gangbangs, bestiality, incest, instant loss, facefucking, futanari, tentacles, body modification
Player Turnoffs: Feet, death, bdsm, toilet stuff, underage, weird genitals

It took a few solid days of travel to get to your destination. Your first mission as a paladin of the Star Dragon. On the far side of the Amber Valley was the Rose Thorn Mountains and nestled into them was the aptly named town of Thornwall.

A town well known for herbilism and mining as well its famed Wall of Roses the town has been a strong neutral presence in the valley. The town often regardless of background, creed, or allegiance has been known to take in any refugees from the constantly warring kingdoms of the Amber Valley. This marked the town for many a seige though but none have ever broken through the Wall, a mass of ever living vines that shield the town from arrows, bombardment and even some of the most powerful magic. Despite the town's commitment to peace and healing though your order knows that a cult of Vasara has taken hold within the wall. The goddess Vasara used to be the loving mother of creation in an age when gods still walked among men, but she was betrayed by her own creations. Drugged then carried off to have inflicted upon her; pleasure untold she ascended as the goddess debauchery now sending out cultists to experience what she did. Everlasting ecstasy.

You enter the seemingly quiet town trotting along the green brick path past the writhing Wall and are met with a beautiful sight, though you know of th undercurrents of darkness that held the town in it's grip. For now though you didnt have much information.. and you cant exactly expose yourself by just announcing you're looking for the cult. But what to do..
Last edited by Lorielle on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Re: The Star Dragon's Pleasure[UnradicalDude]

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:53 pm

Donnie smiles as she takes in the view. The village, despite the rumors, is picturesque, and she's very keen to get her job done and restore this historic, unique place to what it should be. Perhaps they'd make a shrine to the Star Dragon in her honor! And maybe do a little statue of her! That'd be amazing.

But business first. The cult of Vasara was somewhere within these walls, and she had to root it out. No pun intended. But where to turn? Probably best not to rush right up to the mayor of the town and start slapping accusations on him. That never went well. No, the best way was probably to find someone who would try and induct her, so she could identify the ringleaders properly. And then give them a great big hammer to the skull. That'd solve it!

And she figured she knew just where she might find someone like that. Donnie heads for the tavern of the town. A good way to get noticed without drawing unwarranted attention to herself. Also, she could get a drink!
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:09 pm

You figure you'd head over to the tavern to scout out the place and get some info maybe even try to get someone to lead you into the cult unknowingly. Its not a far trot from the outer walls to the tavern. An even more picturesque looking building covered in moss and vines that contrasted with the heavy red hues of the brickwork that made the building seemingly come to life. From what you know of the town as well as much of it dates far beyond many of the current kingdoms survivng ancient empires, wars between good and evil.. it was as ancient as it was beautiful though many scholars still dispute the creation of the Wall, many believe it was ancient druids, or the gods, but no one can seem to come up with a possible solution.

The sign outside of the tavern reads "The Velvet Petal" a red flower sat underneath the name, though you dont really recognize it, it sort of looks like an orchid but you werent too sure. Once inside the Velvet Petal though you're met with a lovely tavern. Since it was midday the place was empty save for another gnome, though his skin was a shade of brown in contrast to your blue.

"Oh my oh my! A visitor! What brings a cute little lassy like you to my humble establishment?" The older gnome practically jumped off his stool to shake your hand happy to see another gnome no doubt in this neck of the woods. "My i havent seen one of ya in an age thats for sure, ehh blue means... cave gnome right? Or is it snow.. hmm i dont really remember.." He says with a wide jubilant smile.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:38 pm

"Cave gnome!" Donnie laughs, happy to see another gnome. "And you're a forest gnome, I take it? It's nice to see a friendly face. Can I get a drink? I'm here on business, but I'm in no rush!"

This might be the way in. A bartender would know a lot of goings-on in this place. She'd be able to get some leads from this fellow.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:14 pm

"One drink coming right up then miss! Just follow me to the bar and i'll get you the house special on me!" As he says that you can hear a light chuckle as he turns away from you, but maybe he was just rather excited to finally have someone like him around. You move toward the bar and place yourself on the stool putting your hammer next to you when he brings back a tankard of some kind of reddish beer. "Its a speciality i make mee self, the flowers round these parts made for a very unique honey for meads and ales! Try it why dont you!" As he says that you can see his grin grow wide as you bring the drink to your lips.

Wisdom Save: 3

You bring the red drink to your lips and blink...and.. oh god what is this feeling.. you slowly open your eyes as your head spins with a gentle bubblieness, you feel absolutely happy~ And for some reason your body was just so on fire! But whats more is you find yourself in the kitchen of the tavern pinned beneath the barkeep! As he pumps in and out of your cunny you watch him pull an 8 inch cock out of your snatch then thrust it back inside with all of his might and oh god it feels amazing! "You like that dont ya Cave sluts all of ya hehe! I know what you all need at the end of the day!" You feel his bulbous cock practically reform your unused pussy to the size and shape of his own creating the perfect seal as you feel your pussy walls clamp down on his dick. "Last slut who came into town didnt last more than a drink either before she was begging for more dick, but its a good thing you wont remember any of this!"
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:37 pm

One moment, Donnie is swigging down the drink, eager to try something new.

The next, she's lying on the kitchen table, feeling incredible. The barkeep's cock is something raw, new, something she'd never experienced before, and in her drugged haze it fills her both literally and mentally. She can't think about anything else. Some part of her mind is trying to tell her something, but why listen? She can't even focus on what the bartender was saying, let alone her own thoughts.

Donnie opens her mouth to say something, but all that comes out is a moan. Her hips, once lying still, begin to buck back against the cock ruining her. All she can utter are grunts and gasps as she moves to try and get something to happen - more pleasure, more time, something, anything to deal with the sudden amount of huge pleasure.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:50 pm

Even the slightest movement and you're given loads of ecstasy more than you could ever do with just your fingers. The forest gnome whom you havent even learned the name of continues to pump into you while the two of you laid on the kitchen floor pounding away as your world blurs around you. Rational thought, even your mission seem to fade away for the briefest moment as you feel the gnome's cock push directly into your cervix and just unleashes a torrent of spunk directly into your love canal. You can help but love every, second, it filled you. Barely even registering it though the barkeep spins around on to your stomach and pulls your ass against his cock plunging his impossibly hard cock back into your cunt and stirring up all the spunk still inside of you. As it goes on the world slowly fades from view again.

You awaken in a bed a window has been opened letting the cool mountain air waft into your room. A simple candle was lit on a nightstand next to you, but my god you feel sore.. but why.. maybe riding horses was just a pain. Next to the candle there was also a note in a fancy green paper. "Heya Miss Cave gnome, told ya our specialty was strong. Had to carry you and lug that big hammer up here. Dont worry though its just a gold a night includes dinner and breakfast too so come on down when you wake up. - Sincerely Gregory"
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Donnie wakes and blinks. What... what happened?

She reads the note and frowns. It must be right, but she must have ridden real hard to feel so sore. Oh well! She hops out of bed and gets herself dressed, humming a tune to herself, before heading downstairs. She'd have to thank Gregory for being so helpful!
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:20 pm

Judging from the window you think its about 6 or 7 at night who knows, but you certainly like how the moon looked in the sky at the moment. Getting dressed you head down and you can tell theres been a shift in the tone of the tavern. You can hear raucous laughter the clinking of cups among other things as you enter a now full bar. Running around in a green and white barmaid's uniform a rather shapely elf girl carries a couple platters of that red mead you drank this morning. You instantly feel a gurgle in your stomach as you eye the bright red concotion she carried around.

Stepping up to the bar you can see Gregory the Bar/innkeep was manning a stove and a couple of pots cooking various lovely smelling foods. Before you can say anything you feel a tap on your shoulder.

"Heya~ You must be the visitor Gregory told me about." She gives you a wide smile. "Dont worry barely anyone can handle their first tankard of Velvet Mead hehe. The names Evelyn just let me know if you want anything hun and i'll let gregory know." She gives you a wink before someone pulls her into their lap and another raucous laugh goes out.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:27 pm

Donnie brightens up at the sounds of the tavern being in full swing. This is more like it! Unfortunately, being late at night means she probably doesn't have time to interrogate anybody, and sneaking around at night is probably not going to endear her to anyone. So she'll have to find something else to do.

Evelyn! Donnie smiles.

"Hi, lovely to meet you! I'm Donnie! Uh -" She's interrupted by the roughhousing of the patrons. "Uh, can I get dinner? I'm hungry!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:18 am

Evelyn giggle are a couple of the men in the tavern grope her shapely body but she gives you a nod. Once the elf manages to finally get away from the drunkard she sashays into the back where you can see her talk to Gregory. From the bar you can see him look over and give you a smile. Your body seems to heat up from just watching everyone having fun..maybe even getting some more of that drink..

Eventually though Gregory finishes grilling up a massive slab of venison and some grilled vegetables plating it and serving with a side of a nice smelling tea. "There ya go lassy, hope you like it tough, im not the best cook but this is the best venison around these parts. " Pulling up a seat Gregory sits across from you drinking a pale ale. "So before you passed out, what brings you to thornwall? Pretty and strong lass like you could probably do better than this sleep town."
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Donnie wonders about having more of the drink. Something about the idea made her feel strange. Maybe it was because she'd been floored by one drink? Couldn't have that! She needed to join in on the fun at some point.

As she tucks into the food Gregory provides - which is pretty good - Donnie feels herself relax. But how to talk about her mission? She couldn't give herself away. She had to dance around the problem a bit.

"Well, I'm kinda here on business." She sips the tea. "I'm from the Church of the Star Dragon. From across the valley? As part of my training, I have to check out all the other churches and religions and stuff, maybe pick up some holy texts and bits. Broaden my education and stuff, you know?"

Not technically a lie!
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Gregory sits and listens with a practiced experession of a man who’s probably heard of every tale in the book. “Ah well, I don’t think I’ll Ben much help, but uhh Evelyn might know a thing or two, me? Well I like living a simple life, the clean water, fresh mountain air, and lush geeen forests. All of life’s pleasures right there in front of you.

You feel a ripple of heat wash over your as your eyes unconsciously drift down to Gregory and how you can just.. almost make out the outline of a massive cock against pants.. You could really go for some.. pleasure right now.. you idly think to yourself as you listen to the little gnome drone on a bit.

(Give me a wisdom save d20-3 less than 12 is a fail and you feel the need to join in on the “fun” a bit earlier than you expected.)
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:23 pm

Wisdom Save: 1d20-3 -1
Looks like Donnie's adventure is gonna be over before it starts! :P

Donnie finds her eyes drawn towards the crotch of the other gnome. His droning tunes out as she begins to daydream.

She wasn't unaware of sex. She'd masturbated herself before, and was thankful that nobody in the convent had thought to look at the back of her sock drawer. But she hadn't had anything resembling real sex before. It seemed... fun. Evelyn seemed like she knew a lot about it, with the way people were groping her. It looked pleasurable. Maybe she should... Lower her inhibitions a bit. She was far from anyone who would judge her, and god knows she wasn't going to settle down with someone as a paladin. A Gnomish paladin, at that.

Nuts to it.

"I think I could go for some of those pleasures right about now." Donnie grins at Gregory, interrupting him. "Get me another mug of that speciality brew. I won't let it beat me this time!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:29 pm

You can only see the widest smile on Gregory as he nods and goes to grab a glass tankard from the top shelf of mugs. “Well I hope you can Lassie it’d no fun if you pass out again.” They way he says again makes you feel like he knows more than he lets on but before you can pursue that train of thought that velvety red liquid is placed in front of you and it’s sweet smell wafts up to greet your nose. You take a swig and the world around you melts once again the feeling of being wrapped in a warm.. bubbly blanket makes you feel safe but this time you’re in a room on a bed with 6 inches of forest gnome cock shoved down your gullet. “It seems like you lost again Lass~ as per the bet you’re gonna be my little fuck puppet got it?” As he says that his voice takes on a new.. forceful tone.. it almsot scared you but what he said about that bet.. you didn’t want to challenge him..
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:27 pm

Donnie finds herself with a cock down her throat.

She... made a bet? She must have done. Gregory wouldn't lie about that sort of thing! She'd lost, and now she was here. That was about all she could piece together through the haze of warmth and pleasure. She moaned and gagged around the forest gnome's huge prick, mind spinning. She felt so strange, but not in a bad way, and she didn't feel like moving. And Gregory seemed angry about something! So she lay there and let herself be facefucked.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:38 pm

You’re right.. you must of made this bet.. to be degraded and used~ God your head feels so fuzzy right now. Your vision even seems to blur out the only thing in view was Gregory’s cock and oh, it’s just so tasty~ you feel your tongue instinctively roll around the length of the shaft as the forest gnome continues to pile drive your face even feeling his heavy balls slapping against you chin turns you on..

Soon enough though Gregory retrieved his tool from your well fucked throat only to force his weight onto your back as you get planted face down into the bed. “Well Lassie how hard do you want me to fuck ya? And I guess I should ask if it’s okay to give you a nice cream filling but I don’t think you would mind right?” He chuckles as the tip of his cock presses against your folds, if you wanted to protest now would be your only chance, but you did make a bet~
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Donnie writhes under his grip. It's almost too much. But she had to see the bet through. All the way through. Besides, the pleasure was incredible. She wanted...

She wanted more.

"I-inside is okay," she managed to squeak out. "I have a- a charm on - oh, please, quickly -" Her hands gripped the bedclothes and her rear waggled from side to side, teasing his cock against her folds. She needed it. She didn't know how or why but she needed it, she needed the pleasure right now!
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:27 pm

Your cute begging is more than enough for the older forest gnome his cock drives right into your awaiting folds and god it just fills you in all the right ways! A lighting bolt of pleasure hits your brain and you moan and shake with wanton pleasure all the way Gregory traps you under him with his impressive mating press his comically large balls pressing down with every swing of his hips. The mushroom head slams into your cervix with every thrust and gods it’s so overwhelming. You think an hour passes? Maybe more? By now you’re just counting the orgasms and you’re at orgasm 5 when you finally feel his cock throb within you and he explodes inside of you. You see your charm light up with a pink light indicating that it’s protection was active so you know you’re safe but.. also.. disappointed.. for some reason.. you shake the feeling though as his cock a minute later is back to ramming into you.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Donnie shudders as she feels his cum flow into her body, and emits a sigh of pleasure. The sense of disappointment of not taking her charm off is quickly replaced with more blissful pounding. Her tongue falls out of her mouth and her eyes roll back for a moment...

But it's all too much, and she blacks out from the sheer effort of having to orgasm five times and being wrecked by a huge dick.
Unradical Dude

Next

Return to Private Games