Subnautical Naughtiness (Ocfos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Subnautical Naughtiness (Ocfos)

Postby Mashugana » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:42 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Nellie Tatiana Samotara
Species: Shrelling
Height: 154cm / 5'1"
Weight: 45kg/100lbs
Appearance: 1 2 3 (2+3 are actual skin tone) 4

Body type reference: [link=]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/348574861158907904/386245015686479872/unknown.png[/link]

Species description:
A race of colourful squid-humanoids with a venomous bite, their hue reflecting what type of venom they carry, which can vary heavily. Their heads typically have two long tendrils in the shape of tentacles hanging down, which can be moved about and has powerful suction cups on the end. Their 'hair' is kind of spongy to the touch, if not a bit slimy. They can change shape into a strange gooey substance, which they're seemingly in control of. They have odd triangular ears, three fangs (Two top, one bottom), and are typically not taller than 5'9". The Shrelling are excellent swimmers, and their fingers are slightly webbed (to the first joint), and can stay submerged for a while due to gills along their sides, which are only easy to see whilst submerged. Their biggest weakness is acid, as not even their gooey form can save them from more intense pain and/or disfigurement than most other species - This is speculated to be because of their heavily PH-basic oceans.
Their gooey-looking hair, as well as their gooey shapes, both taste of the same things, but these can wary wildly from sweet to savory, or even sour tones. It is unknown why this is the case.

Trick:
Nellie can turn into a malleable gooey squid shape (Or other shapes), but is still just as affected by attacks as she normally would be, as she's still herself, even inside the pink gooey slime she becomes.
It isn't possible to see through it, the residue left behind has a curious taste of red berries, as does any of her bodily juices (as well as her actual goo shape and her hair (both head and groin), if someone really wanted to lick it).
Nellie also has a paralytic venom, most effectively delivered via bite. She may also spit a weaker variant which is effective if ingested. She is unaware of how it may interact with alien physiology...

Flaw: Poor Temper, Headstrong, cocky.

Bio:
Growing up in the poorer parts of the system left Nellie little in the form of entertainment, causing her to be stuck running around in and on-top of the local neighbourhood with a few of her friends.
Eventually, she ended up with an interest in firearms and tried doing some repair work at a local mechanic's workshop, leaning a slight bit about repairing engines and such, even if it was a rough learning curve.
Her interest in firearms only grew, as gang wars started drawing closer to her home town, where she eventually listed into the local peacekeeper force to try and help protect her home from the chaos drawing nearer.

Unfortunately, the chaos ended up claiming most of the district of her home planet, causing the gangs to mercilessly hunt down any peacekeepers from the area.
This is leaving Nellie no choice but to flee her home planet for greener pastures, and with most of what she owned being completely destroyed or looted in the riots and gang wars that claimed her home.

STR: 1
DEX: 2
CON: 0
INT: 0
WIS: 1
CHA: 2

HP: 10
SAN: 11

Equipment: Undefined
Inventory: Undefined

Turn-ons: Girls, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Tentacles, Slime, Bondage, Spandex, Magic potions/Hexes, Dramatic Size Alteration (Micro/macro), Body-fitting Outfits, Underwear, Swimwear, Voyeurism, non-human Insertions, Aliens, possibly light vore(?)

Turn-offs: Bathroom Play, Inflation, Suffocation (In sexual context), Gore (In sexual context), diapers, Ridiculous proportions (tits bigger than your own head, etc.), Mutilation (Especially in sexual context), hard vore.

It's been a long voyage aboard the USS Sashimi (hurr geddit), a colony ship filled with several thousand occupants including the crew, their families, doctors, engineers, agriculturalists, biologists of multiple stripes, cooks, mechanics, and countless others on top of the genetic samples of various "seed species" of flora and fauna that could be utilized. Everyone had their own reasons for being here, some were looking to make a new life for themselves on a new planet, others were just looking to explore new horizons, some did it for job opportunities, etc., but as you got closer to the as yet unnamed planet, you found the overall mood of the crew and passengers getting... strange, tense even. People were starting to act in weird ways, often times going absentminded or making mistakes that up til now they just weren't likely to make. You could just chalk this up to nervousness or stress buildup from being stuck in a ship with so many other people with little in the way of privacy, but there was always a cloud of unease in the air.

The alarm on your CAIT (Communications, Analaysis and Information Tool, basically think of a less clunky Pip Boy with a scanner included) would go off at "morning", awakening you to the start of your day, including your shift.
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Re: Subnautical Naughtiness (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:14 pm

Upon hearing her alarm go off, Nellie begrudgingly groans awake. Slightly irritated in general just like her peers, she sits up to stretch.
Sleeping in the nude, she gets out of her bed without too much care for her state of dress-- not that she would care even without the difference in mood.

She does the usual check of her schedule, wanting to check if there's any updates she'll need to know before going on her shift.
Ocfos

Postby Mashugana » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:39 am

Your CAIT brings up several small updates, including the time before you'd make planetfall, what was being served at the mess hall, and general reports as to events that might be happening on the ship. It looked like there'd be some sort of party going on later to celebrate the coming end of the journey, as you had less than a full day til you landed at your new home!

Work wise, it seemed like it wouldn't be anything too bad. You'd have to get suited up so that you could get onto the outside of the ship and do some minor repairs on a thruster that'd been knocked out of commission by a stray asteroid, but otherwise it'd largely just be normal diagnostics and checking up on the engines and such, fairly routine stuff.
Mashugana

Postby Ocfos » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Groaning a bit as she notices she has to *spacewalk*, Nellie reaches into her wardrobe for her spacesuit, which at least doesn't feel obtrusive to her job while she's out there, due to how it hugs her form so well.

Can't believe we're nearly done with this trip..It's gonna be a relief to work with solid ground under my feet again tomorrow, maybe even get to work the land vehicles again... She thinks to herself as she sighs wistfully at the small window into space she's got her room fitted out with.

She starts to slide herself into the suit, her slightly stretchy body easily allowing her to bypass the issues some humanoids would have with such a fit.

At least I don't need to worry about underwear in this suit.
Ocfos

Postby Mashugana » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:19 am

Spacesuit technology had sure come a long way, you shudder to think about what the first astronauts were forced to wear, back before the technology for space travel was advanced enough that you didn't need to wear a suit that nearly tripled your body weight just to go out for an hour. As you begin getting ready, you hear the door open behind you and a familiar figure walks in.

"Hey Nel! Sorry I'm late, I wound up stuck behind some people pushing carts full of party supplies. Managed to swipe a cupcake for you though!" a bubbly female voice says between bites of a large, frosting covered cupcake. Tessa Bernoa was one of your co-workers on the engineering team, a bubbly, somewhat soft and pudgy girl who came up to your shoulder, her slightly yellowish skin was made even more subtle by the bright shock of "hair" on her head, making her look a lot like a walking sun. She would either hand you the cupcake or set it down on a bench for you to take when you both got back, before undressing and getting into her own suit, her breasts bouncing just a little as she bent down to pull her suit up over her waist so she could fit her arms inside. "Man, I'm glad this trip's almost over, spacewalks always make me woosey." she said with some relief, green eyes just a little queasy looking in trepidation. "Looks like we won't need too much, maybe just a rewiring tool and welder and some metal right? Should be in the locker over there." she said, nodding towards the equipment lockers a few meters from your position down the hall.
Mashugana

Postby Ocfos » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:57 pm

"I think it'll be our last trip out, yeah. Can't wait to be on the ground again. Think we'll get some leeway with ground vehicles? Could go shredding the new terrain with scouts, keep the vehicles operational for the trip. Must be more fun than staying back for structural engineering vehicle maintenance... Too boring to be at a standstill but unable to relax." She says as she walks for the lockers, where she's quick to unlock them to check for the gear they'll need.

She focuses too much on getting the job done, letting the muffin get put onto the table.
She can't help but look over at Tessa as she bends over for her suit, however. She's always kept a good eye on her female coworkers, definitely liking their form...maybe a bit too much to stay professional in this business.
Maybe.
Ocfos

Postby Mashugana » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:29 am

The required tools were right where you left them, all neat and organized, and ready to go when you checked on them to make sure they were charged. Glancing over, you notice Tessa's shapely, wide hips give a little wiggle and shake as she gets into her suit, the orange latex like material stretching over her body and fitting her like a glove. ""Ah, there we go, thought I'd eaten a little too much!" your compatriot says cheerily, turning back towards you with a bright smile, leaving you unsure of if she was doing this on purpose or not as she went to retrieve her own tools.
Mashugana

Postby Ocfos » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:45 pm

"Gear's all ready to go, but I don't think we need more than one set for this task. Some cold-welding should help keep it in place for a proper tightening.

She chuckles, "Suits are a bit tight, aren't they? At least they don't get in the way at all."

Fastening her things to her suit, she look over, "You can bring your set if you want though, just in case."
Ocfos

Postby Mashugana » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:24 am

"Yeah, think I'll bring mine along too, can't be too sure like you said. The suits are... well, I'm pretty sure the guy who came up with these was only half thinking of how they work in space."/color] Tessa agreed, grabbing her set and stepping out in front of the air lock, her tether at the ready. [color=#FFBF00]"Oh right, but yeah, it'd be cool to actually use some of the ground equipment, been a while since I went on a nice, bumpy ride!"

She took a deep breath as she prepared herself, before stepping into it, looking pensive. This part was always frightening, stepping out into the vast nothingness of space. Even with all your suit's technology at your disposal, it could be hard to suppress a sort of chill that went down your spine.
Mashugana

Postby Ocfos » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:58 am

Nellie sets her tether ready as well, putting the retractable tether line between the two into Tessa's belt loop so they're able to reel in to eachother if something happens to the main tether.

She puts her own helmet on alongside the main tether, before getting the airlock ready for the two to exit.

"Can't say I enjoy floating in space either, but at least it'll be a quicker job than when that kitchen fire warped some of the hull a few months back. My shoulder still aches from all that hammering." She jests, setting the airlock to start working.
Ocfos

Postby Mashugana » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:20 am

Tessa's face blanched at the memory, the awful smell of whatever had been cooking being fuzed with metal and plastics, the long hours of work, honestly that was probably one of the worst days on the ship, and the faintly green tinge on her cheeks were enough of an indicator. Wordlessly, she nodded and carefully climbed out into the void when the airlock opened, her eyes looking for the damaged thruster. It didn't take long, as you both spotted it at about the same time, not too far from the rear observation decks on the lower half of the vessel, a large, ugly looking crack and some pock marked dents on it's side.

Tessa scaled along the side of the ship, occasionally stopping to wave at someone looking out the windows at the two of you as you made your ways there before examining the damaged thruster, before nodding and waving you over.
Mashugana

Postby Ocfos » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:52 pm

Nellie waves as well, even bumping her butt at the window once as a joke while they crawl along the side of the ship.

Upon getting closer, Nellie pulls her tools at the ready, and looks over the damage.

"If you've got any mag-anchors, could you plant one for us just in case, hun? We might be here for an hour or so, but let's hope for less."
Ocfos

Postby Mashugana » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:25 am

You notice a crew member give a small whoop from behind the glass at your actions, clearly someone appreciated it.

"Aye Aye!" Tessa responds in the affirmative, setting up the anchors while you inspect the damaged thruster. It looks like it should be fairly typical work, if tedious. Still, you should be done with it in time for the party.

Whilst all this is going on, Tessa chatters away about various little topics. Most are fairly mundane and unimportant, but suddenly she asks a question.

"Hey, Nellie? Have you been having any odd dreams lately?"
Mashugana

Postby Ocfos » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Nellie smalltalks back with equally normal responses and a little gossip, though she does sound a little surprised at Tessa's question.

"Actually? Yeah, I have. I've chalked it up to probably being the stress or anxiety related to being in this tin can for so long, even if we're this close to being homebound, so-to-say." She continues to fiddle some with the wires in front of her for a few seconds whilst pausing her words.

"Why, something up with you too?"

She stops work briefly to turn her head at Tessa briefly for a response.
Ocfos

Postby Mashugana » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:08 am

Tessa hesitates for a moment, as if unsure how to explain what she was thinking of. This wasn't altogether unreasonable, people who had begun to have odd or disturbing dreams were often being monitored by doctors after several incidents, especially violent ones.

"It's like... it's like being really, REALLY deep underwater, and I can't see anything at all, but I can breathe, and suddenly below there's a bunch of huge green glowing eyes the size of us, and something really, really big starts swimming up towards me, and I try to swim up but I'm grabbed by something like snakes and dragged down towards it, and my head starts hurting and getting filled up with all kinds of weird pictures." she blurts, taking several deep breaths to calm herself and regain her composure as she prepared the torch, testing it with a few spurts of plasma to ensure it was functioning properly.
Mashugana

Postby Ocfos » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:00 pm

Nellie keeps the thruster in place as Tessa starts welding it proper. "Yeah, it's fucked up... I just feel a sense of unease and being chased by...something a bit like what you said. Might just be the sleeping pills I've been trying. Think I'll try and see what happens if I don't take any tonight."
She looks inside again to make sure everything inside the thruster is in working order, as she'd hate to have to go back outside.
"I've got some internal engine checkup to do after this, but hopefully we'd be able to grab a drink together before the party stuff later. I think my dress should be ready at the seamstress too, and I still want your opinion on it before we join the others." She chuckles.
Ocfos

Postby Mashugana » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:55 am

Tessa stays silent for a moment, focusing on her welding so as to ensure it's all done without a hitch, once she's confident, she responds with a wan smile. "Yeah, that'd be nice, looks like we should be okay now anyways." she says, wiping her brow, or as best as she can anyway. "Looks like this is about done, probably won't be fully operable, but we can probably fix it up completely once we make planetfall."
Mashugana

Postby Ocfos » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:41 pm

"As long as it works and doesn't break off during entry, we should be fine. Hell, if it breaks off during entry, we'll just have less to do later."

She waits for Tessa to remove the temporary anchors, before firmly hooking their belts together to move back a safe distance. "Smooth job, hun. Time to see if it got a temper."

Trying to comm the engine room, she calls in "This is Nellie T Samotara from engineering; We've fixed up the damaged thruster and cleared the perimeter. Can you give it a test to see if everything runs smoothly before we reel back on land?"
Waiting to see what's going to happen, Nellie holds on to both ship and co-worker.

"I'm buying us the first drink tonight, free pickings Tess." She chuckles, "It'll be nice to fully unwind for once, won't it?"
Ocfos

Postby Mashugana » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:56 am

"Just don't let command hear that, if they did and this thing does break off it'll be our asses." Tessa says, getting some of her spirit back as she takes the anchors off and you both retreat. As you do so, she smiles and slaps your back lightheatedly. "Yeah it will, thanks for everything Nell. You're the best." she says just as your radio activates and you hear Jayce's somewhat raspy voice come through the line. "Affirmative, putting a little juice in her now.".

You'd feel the ship rumble just a tad as the thruster began to thrum, and after several seconds, the flare of light blue flames would shoot out before steadying down to a manageable push, slightly speeding up the ship's acceleration before the thruster was deactivated.

"Looks like it works okay, least til we can make it on land and get the big boy tools onto it. Good job kids." comes the old man's voice. "Don't have too much fun at the party either, don't need either of you vomiting on my floors the day after." Jayce adds, about as grumpy as ever it seemed.
Mashugana

Postby Ocfos » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:36 am

"Anytime, Chief." She responds, laying in a "Oh relax, if we do get sick, we have the latrines, or end up the first to throw up on the new turf." with a chuckle at the end, before cutting the comms to the Engine room.

"Can't do it without the other half of the mission, hun." She pats Tessa on the shoulder, as she looks back towards the airlock for the two to head back inside again.
"Let us get somewhat-solid ground under our feet again, shall we?" She says in a leading tone, gesturing with her arm for Tessa to lead.
Ocfos

Next

Return to Private Games