The Invasion [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Invasion [Lorielle]

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:17 am

You wake completely refreshed, and with no memory of what you got up to last night. Which makes all the cum dried on your body very awkward and mysterious. Where did it come from?

You wash yourself to get the mystery cum off your body and head downstairs. Regina is sitting at a table, eating a very hearty breakfast, whilst Elleras is walking about serving other customers. For an urgent mission in a time of crisis, everyone seems pretty relaxed.

"Morning, babe!" Regina waves as you approach. "Wow, they do really good food here. So, what are you planning to today?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:23 am

Karen wanted to say something about all the cum that was stuck to her body this morning, but she had a feeling the band was a reason why it happened. Maybe even in your sleep people were allowed to use you? Karen didn’t really know as she greeted Regina. “I’m not sure really we’ve got two more days before our contract is fulfilled. Why don’t we gather up some info and supplies for the journey, I’m not sure where to go next, there’s dwarves, there’s those Avaians, orcs..” Karen shuddered at the thought of trying to form an alliance with orcs. “Oh right.. this sorceress wanted to meet with us tonight at her home, something about.. I can’t remember she was fucking me too hard.” Karen sort of blurred out without really thinking in front of Regina.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:39 am

Regina snorts as you blank out. "You got some last night?! Fuck, Karen, I know they're all about free love here but you've really thrown yourself into it!" She laughs for a bit, only calming down when you glare at her.

"Me? I'd go for dwarves first. They're pretty easy-going, so we're not going to have too many problems getting them to work with us! The Avians are weird... We should leave them 'til last." She shudders. "I've met them once, and I dont remember a lot about what happened..."
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:52 pm

“I think I did I woke up covered in cum.. surprised you didn’t notice..” Karen says with a small chuckle as she digs into her food then waving Elleras over to speak to her. “Do you know where we can find some supplies? Rations, new weapons and armor?” She says to the elven woman. “Oh I was wondering did you want to accompany Regina and I on our mission? We could use the help this sorceress wanted to meet with use tonight to assist us as well..”
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:09 pm

"Hmm... There's quite a few woodsmiths and blacksmiths around... I'll take you to some places!" Elleras thinks. "I'd like to accompany you! I'd need some dispensation, but I'd love to help you."

Party member get!
Ellaras' Stats
Physical strength: 1
Physical defense: 1
Mental strength: 1
Mental defense: -1
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu May 16, 2019 11:30 pm

"Sure! that should be fine, just accompany me and Reina tonight to meet the sorceress she'll have some money to give you. Why dont we visit some smiths to get you some equipment though." Karren says with a wide smile as she looks over to reina. "Theres also the orc tribes.. they're between us and the dwarves, the highpriestess said that every race will be needed to assist in the war effort."
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue May 21, 2019 11:07 pm

Ellaras pulls a face. "Oh, no... The orcs... We don't deal with them very often. They come trade sometimes, but we don't get along so well. We... disagree on axes."

"Hey, that's no big deal!" Regina smiles. "Let's go see the smiths and stuff, then. What sort of stuff do you need, Karren?"
Unradical Dude

Previous

Return to Private Games