The Invasion [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Invasion [Lorielle]

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:34 pm

"Sylvi." The elf shakes your hand, smiling. "Wow, you've definitely given yourself a big task. All the way from the Kingdom, huh?" You notice, on her arm, a silver band, slightly more ornate than yours.

"So," Sylvi says, smiling. "How are you enjoying our Elvish ways? Like the band?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:43 pm

“Yes.. I’ve been on missions before but this one is rather different..” the young Paladin sounding slightly dejected as she thinks to what may be happening on the front lines back at home. “Oh well.. they’re an interesting idea.. though I don’t entirely understand them.. not everyone has to have them but those who do have a hierarchy? How would you even get a higher grade band?” She says sort of blurting out without really thinking.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:52 pm

Sylvi smiles at your question. "Oh, it's something you opt into. And if you want to go up in rank..."

Her grin becomes devilish. "Well, why don't I show you?"

She curls a finger, and her eyes flash purple. You suddenly feel relaxed and calm as a warmth spreads through your body, and arousal flushes down your spine, hardening your nipples. You realise you can't look away from Sylvi at all...

"You have to fuck to get to the top." Sylvi takes your hand and guides it to her crotch, where you feel a hard cock standing proud in the water. It must be eight inches lonh and almost as thick as your wrist. The fact doesn't surprise you, just excites you instead.

"There's two ways to do it. I could stuff you full of cum, or we can get the lovely people here to fill all of your holes. How do you want it, babe?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:57 pm

The reaction is instant on Karen’s face. She goes from being curious to holding a seductive face for her mistress. Her toned breasts pointed towards the busty elf as she reaches out to grasp her cock. “Mm~ please stuff with me with cum mistress~ use me then leave me here to be fucked by everyone~” Karen moans as she speaks out her obviously true desires her mind just quaking at the idea of being at the center of a a gangbang involving at least 10 people.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:08 pm

"Of course."

Slyvi urges you out of the pool, water cascading off of her perfect form, before quickly pushing you down onto your back. Before you even know it, her magnificent cock has forced its way into your pussy and you are being pounded in a mating press, right in front of everyone in the pool. Although if they looked, they'd only see your long legs waving in the air and your mistress' balls slapping against your slutty ass~

"You like this?" Sylvi looks down at you with a smirk, her huge breasts rubbing against your own. "Be as loud as you want. Nobody here cares if you're being fucked~ They'll join in soon!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Karen eagerly follows her mistress and is quick to moan when the woman’s cock easily fills the Paladin to the brim. A long and loud moan escapes her lips as she throws her legs into the air and keeps them there for everyone to see. “Oh goddess~ Mistress it’s amazing~ please fuck me harder! I don’t want them to join in yet! Fill this slutty Paladin with your seed then let them have the sloppy seconds!”
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:17 pm

Slyvi giggles at your demands. "Oh, this is why I looove humans. They're so needy once they're in the mood. It's adorable."

A crowd gathers to watch in interest as your mistress pounds you into the floor. Her cock feels absolutely wonderful inside you, and through the storm of pleasure its giving you, you wonder how you ever went a moment without any inside you. That's the last coherent thought you have for a long while, before your mistress flips the both of you over to take you from below, reverse cowgirl style.

"Say hello, diplomat," Slyvi sniggers. "These are the people you've come to make peace with, and they're watching you get fucked! Do you have something to say to them?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:24 pm

The eager and slutty paladin could only moan louder and louder as her cunt was taken by her mistress, though its not long before they change position and Karen feels a whole new wave of pleasure. "Oh yes! I've come to mmph~ Secure an alliance with hahh the elves~ So please! Drench me with cum~ use me to your heart's desire~ the humans need help and i'll satisfy whatever need you have!" She says as her eyes roll back and an orgasm crashes over her causing her to double over. "Fuck~ So good~" a moan escaping from her lips
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:50 pm

The elves cheer at your words, although you can't tell if it's for your offer of help or your orgasm they're cheering for. A few of them swim closer to you, looking very eager to get involved.

"Nicely done," croons Sylvia. You can feel her immense cock pulse in your slutty paladin cunt, and her breathing becomes laboured, before she thrusts up once, moans, and fills you full of hot cum.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:35 am

Karen's cunt is more than happy to accept her mistress's lovely cum. Her body shaking as she basks in the afterglow of being wellfucked. "Than-thank you~ Is it time for everyone to fuck me?" She moans out to her mistress as the slutty paladin takes a moment to heal her mistress's cock bringing it back to full strength even while it was still inside of her.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:07 pm

"Yes, it is." Sylvia pulls out of you and lets you drop to the floor, standing up with her cock still hard and proud. "Have fun, dear~"

The elves that come up to you are more gentle than your mistress is - perhaps unused to humans. Pretty soon, though, you have two fairly handsome elf men propping you upright, one in your ass and another in your pussy, working together to create a rhythm that gives you the pleasure you need. Another, younger elf softly fucks your mouth, whilst a busty lady sucks at your tits. The elves that aren't lining up for their turn are simply carrying on in the pool like normal - not that you care when you have so many beautiful people to satisfy.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 am

"mmmph~ hahh~ So many, so many cocks~ Hahh so lovely~" Karen cant help but moan as she was being fucked by these lovely elves all consuming her for the slut she truly was underneath the veneer of being a righteous paladin. One after another one after another she eagerly and happily took and cock or pussy that was offered her way.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:46 pm

It takes a long time, but eventually, every elf that was interested has had their way with you. You've sucked and ridden countless dicks, and picked an equal number of pussies, cum dripping down your body. Despite all of this, you can feel that, somehow, you weren't impregnated by anyone there. More strange elf magic?

(Roll of 17 - not pregnant!)

As you gather your senses, you see Regina standing over you, tapping her foot, a smirk on her face.

"How come you keep getting all the fun stuff?" She sniggers.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:27 pm

Karen has a blissful pleasuring any elf that so happens to step into the public bath area even briefly forgetting that she supposedly had a mistress who commanded her to do so. Her body was plastered with a thick layer of cum when Regina finds the Paladin. “S-shut up.. I need to get cleaned up..” the mysterious spell that was cast on the Paladin still had some lingering effects. “Regina it’s getting late let’s head to bed.” Once she was done cleaning up she’d head upstairs in the inn to where her room was to get some sleep, but some time during the night the paladin would awaken and leave the room naked as her body leads her to a house she had never been to before knocking on the door to reveal her mistress cock hard and ready to fuck her brains out. “Mm~ hello mistress~ your cock sleeve is ready to be fucked all night~” she says as she steps into her mistress’s home.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:41 pm

Your mistress smirks as you enter. "Well, well, well. My little slutty paladin remembered her mistress! Come here, dear - let's get you reacquainted with my cock~"

Before you know it, you're lying back on a table, legs spread wide as your mistress stands and fucks you hard with her huge cock filling you utterly. Bliss enraptures your mind again, and you don't want to think about anything else except getting fucked.

"You'll come back every night to me, won't you?" Your mistress pants, heavy breasts bouncing in time with her mind-breaking thrusts into you. "A good little cocksleeve always comes back to Mistress~"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:50 pm

“Yes mistress~” Karen says her eyes half lidded from the spell she was under as she heads over to the table ready to be utterly fucked, body and mind alike.

“Yes mistress I’ll clme to see you every night! But hahh~ I’m on a great mission~ I must leave soon as~ fuck~ after 3 days~ unless, my mistress~ wishes to come along~ but then you’ll need to control my friend as well!” Karen says between moans her body quaking with mini orgasms as she tries to speak to her mistress. “My friend~ mm is such a slut~ you’ll break her faster than me!”
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:35 am

"Oh? Well, I'm sure I won't have a problem with that."

As your mistress speaks, you see her form change - but you're far too deep under to respond as her elvish appearance fades away like a mirage, revealing that she has been an invader this while time! The purple-skinned creature titters as she pounds away at you, her body flexing and shaking in all the right ways.

"Elves are so easy to trick~" She pushes your legs back farther as she climbs up onto the table, now pressing you into the wood and bobbing her hips frantically. "They're so obsessed with free love that a simple charm can hide me here~ You won't be getting any help from them, not when I've bred every elf slut in this city! But I think I'll knock you and your little kitsune bitch up first! Or maybe I'll let your pervert friend run wild on all the animals of the forest instead~ So many cnoices~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

New Perk: Influence of the Invaders!
The Invaders have left their mark on you. When you fall under their mind control, they can implant one order in your that you'll unkowingly carry out.

"What do you think, my little paladin slut?" Your mistress grins down at you, her white eyes filling your mind. "What would you like to happen?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:46 am

"Oh goddess~ Goddess~ It feels so good~" Karen moans out as her mistress fucks her up and down the table. "I'll agree to whatever you want mistress~ Please fuck me all day everyday~ and my slut of a kitsune too!" Karen screams out as she is hit by an orgasm that easily breaks her mind. "Mistress please give me your seed~ give it to me! I'll love to bear your children!"
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:12 am

Mistress laughs. "So eager! Well, who am I to say no? Here you go, pet!" And without further ado, she rams home and dumps her load into your waiting pussy, filling you to the brim with her cum.

But it doesn't stop there. All through the night, your mistress fucks you again and again, swapping through different positions and different places. She even lets your wrap your mouth around her cock, or even take it in your ass. But no matter what, she almost always ends fpup finishing in your pussy, making sure you're knocked up by the time the night is through.

Karen is pregnant!

You lose track of how long you spend with your new lover, but it's still dark when she pulls out for the final time, leaving your covered in her cum and gasping.

"Good work, pet." She smiles. "Now, remember your promise. Bring your kitsune friend over here tomorrow night, and we'll see about knocking her up too."

Implanted command: Bring Regina to your Mistress.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:19 am

Karen is left gasping and moaning as she's been successfully impregnated. "Hahh~ Thank you mistress~ I'll do as you say~ She'll be here and we'll both worship your cocks!" As karen says that she leaves the house moving with purpose back to the inn covered in cum before setting down back into bed to dream many lovely dreams about being fucked endlessly by her mistress.
Lorielle

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games