The Invasion [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Invasion [Lorielle]

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:31 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Karren Izora
Description Image
Bio: Karren was holy warrior for the goddess of light and life Iomedae when the invasion began, fighting monsters in the underdark. But the invasion left the capital and holy city completely devastated putting much of the human forces on the run to neighboring lands. Karren though fled away from her own people on a new mission. Before the fall of the Grand Tower the high priestess tasked Karren with forging the light of hope for the races Gaia, finding new allies and reforging old ones all races were needed to repel this invasion or else they'd all fall divided.

Equipment: Plate Armor, (Magic weapon) Rune Greatsword(can activate special elemental powers depending on what gem is locked into it's pommel[ruby for fire, sapphire for water, emeralds for air etc) War Horse, Explorers kit, 2 weeks rations. 50 gold, pouch with gem stones[5 uses].

Character strength: Physical Combat
Character weakness: Negotiating deals

Stats: all stats start at a -2 and you have 10 points to work with

HP:11/11(Health Points)
LP:10/10(Lust points)

Physical strength: 2
Physical defense: 1
Mental strength: -1
Mental defense: 0

You wake to the sounds of the forest, and have to remind yourself that you're alone.

You didn't follow the retreat of the human army from the capital - you'd been given a much more pressing mission. The invaders were overwhelming, both in strength and magical ability, and it had been clear from the moment they'd appeared in their strange vessels and attacked that humans, by themselves, could not defeat them alone. So the order from on high had been given - unite the races of this world and throw back the invasion.

There were two problems with this. One - you didn't score terribly high in the mock debates your paladin training had given you. Two - you could remember the feeling of the control the invaders had used. You'd been running to the stables when one had caught you, and the feeling of simple bliss that had overwhelmed you, along with the taste of the alien woman's strange cock, remained in the back of your mind. You only managed to escape when Regina, your Kitsune friend, had clobbered the being over the head and helped you escape. You were lucky they hadn't moved past oral.

That was beside the point - it was going to take something incredible to overcome the vast power of the attackers, and you were pretty sure Regina wasn't able to knock out every single one of them every time.

Speaking of which, where in the world is Regina right now? And who are you going to go to first for aid?
Unradical Dude

Re: The Invasion [Lorielle]

Postby Lorielle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:39 pm

Karen looked around breathless as her chest heaved beneath her armor. Regina barely saved her life, she was a talented mage especially since the two of them spent so long as partners in the underdark. There were rumors that these creatures originated from that dreadful place but she never saw them before today and before almost got well acquainted with one of their cocks. They all looked like women too.. what was going on with that.. the Paladin shook her head right now she needed to find her partner she said she would meet her by the old watch tower just outside the city. It was a ruined stone structure dating back to the ancients so it shouldn’t even be on the maps.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:46 am

You manage to get your things together and ride your trusty horse to the old watch tower. There, perched on a mound of crumbled stone, is Regina. She waves at you.

"Hi, Karen!" She hops down from the rubble and walks over, tail waving. "You holding up okay? You were pretty out of it for a while. Woulda been a bad look to be whammied like that before the big adventure!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:38 pm

The Paladin’s hair comes to a gentle stop as she sees her friend and partner on top of a ruined pile of masonry waving her down. “I’m doing okay Regina, I’m glad you got away as well. I.. what ever they were doing to me it was awful.. they made me want to do it... but that doesn’t matter. We’ve got a job to do. Hop in we can ride to the Elven lands. Hopefully they aren’t a bunch of bastards and honor the alliance they made centuries ago.”
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:37 pm

"Ooh, Elves first?" Regina scrambles up beside you and onto your horse. "That's gonna be a little tricky. They're fulla themselves. Well, not as much as the Birds, but you've picked a tricky one to start with!"

You consider your knowledge of the Elves. They were the most respected of the four non-human major powers, and the one with the strongest control of magic. You'd experienced first hand the sway over the mind that the invaders had - that kind of control needed something serious to counter it. You hoped the Elves had it.

You ride for a while in the direction of the Eternal Forest, the centre of Elvish land. You ride in silence. Regina doesn't have any witty quips for your journey, just holding on behind you. But though you put distance between yourselves and the city, you still feel as if you're being pursued. It makes you urge your horse onwards a little faster.

Eventually, you come to a small inn - a rest stop for weary travellers. Do you have time to stop? Or will you try and gather information and supplies here?
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:07 pm

"Regina, thats rude, we're gonna need to recruit the Astrians after we visit the Elves their mountains divide the rolling hills and plains of the Human kingdoms and the Eternal forest or did you forget basic geography already.You're lucky they're so reclusive. " She lets her little tirade die off when her friend finally gets on her horse and they ride away from Iomae, away from the Pearl Tower and her home. The human armies will be residing within Kitsune lands and their combined might should be able to delay the invaders once they've pushed off the initial surprise.

The ride was long though and a small inn along the side of the road was going to be a blessing after the long disastrous day its been today. "Lets stop for the night, why dont you hitch the horse i'll go and see if i can get use a room.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:57 pm

Regina nods and hops off to lead your horse away. You dismount too and head for the inn.

It's quiet. You'd expect some kind of noise from activity inside, but nothing reaches your ears as you approach. Some instinct makes you pause, and open the door slowly, hoping it's either empty or full of tired old merchants and adventurers.

The sight that meets your eyes is definitely not what you'd hoped. An invader has reached here already! You can see the purple-skinned, horned woman, naked except for a few chunks of royal blue armor on her arms, shoulders and legs - the same attire as all the others you've seen. Her back is to you, thankfully. But she's not alone. You can see, kneeling between her legs, a curvaceous elf. You presumed she'd be the bartender from the clothing that's been discarded on the floor behind her. She has her hands limp by her sides, and her full breasts and long blonde hair bob back and forth as she services the invader's horsecock with her mouth. Gags and moans of delight reach your ears - all from the elf. Her eyes are blank, staring straight ahead.

(The invader)

(The elf)

"See?" The invader giggles like an excited schoolgirl, one hand resting on her captive's head. "It's soooo much nicer to give in! Doesn't my cock feel so good in your throat?"

The elf moans in response, beginning to facefuck herself harder on the cock. You can see moisture dripping from between her legs.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:25 pm

The eerie silence put Karen on edge. She’d never been to an inn so quiet before.. Drawing her sword she slowly sneaks up to the invader ready to drive her blade into the demon while she was completely distracted. Hopefully that would be more than enough to take the invader down and free the elf from her grasp.

If her sneak attack doesn’t bring the invader down she readies one of the rubies I’m her gem pouch slotting it into the pommel of her magical sword. “By the light of Iomaede I will defeat you!” She shouts at the top of her lungs hoping that this time she wouldn’t fall so easily to their sorcery.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:13 pm

Attack! Attack roll: 1d20+2 13

You're thankful for having the drop on the invader, and that they apparently don't deign to wear any armor. She doesn't make a sound as you drive the blade into her, and crumples to the floor as she dies. The motion pulls her enormous cock out of the mouth of the elf, who falls backwards. She lies there and moans for a while - clearly still affected by the mind-whammy that the invader had done to her.

Regina walks in through the door, stops and blinks. "Uhm, what the fuck just happened?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm

The invader easily crumbles and Karen lets out a sigh as she gives the blade a flourish to clean off the blood on her blade. "Well Regina, it seems i saved our friend here from one of those invaders. I didnt think they were so far the capital, maybe this one got lost or was a scout who couldnt resist a quick fuck." Looking back down at the elf she helps the woman to her feet. "Are you okay ma'am? Can you hear me? We're just looking for a place to rest tonight." She says as she tries to ignore the woman's large heaving breasts.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:22 pm

The Elf blinks a few times, huge chest heaving as she finally takes in air. You know that feeling.

"Wh- what? What happened? I, I was cleaning up, and then -" She looks down, spots the body of the alien and gasps in surprise. "Oh! Th- that thing walked in and... Oh, by the boughs! D- did I really do all of that?" Her tone suggests she's more surprised than upset. Her crotch is still damp and her nipples are proud against her breasts.

"Y-you saved me? Oh, thank the forest, I- I'm ever so grateful! Y-you can spend the night, if you like. Uhm, might I know the names of my saviours?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Finally seeing her come too put Karren at ease. At least it seemed like whatever control these invaders had over people tended to be rather short lived. "Its quite alright. My name is Karren Izora im a Paladin of the Ivory Tower and Iomaede, this is my friend and partner Regina, a mage." She says as she gestures toward the redhaired kitsune. "We appreciate the rooms are you the only one here? Our horse could use some feed and we need some directions to the Eternal Forest."
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:52 am

"I'm Ellira."

Ellira slowly gets herself dressed again. Notably, you see her clip a bronze-colored band around her right bicep. "I- I'm the only one here right now. I'd assumed the traffic would pick up soon, when the next harvest comes in, but... I haven't heard anything. What was that thing? What's going on?"

"Long story," says Regina, taking a seat and folding her arms. "Karen's better at telling it than me."
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Karren look at Ellara trying to find the best words for it but only really manages to give the busty elf an intense look. “We’re under attack. These... beings came out of nowhere and attacked Ioemae decimating the city. And scattering the army. We need to do something or else we may all end up as play things for those demons.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Ellara takes a moment to digest this information, and then nods. "We need to get to the Eternal Forest, then. We might not have time to stay here for long - they will miss their scout. We'll leave at first light, yes?"

Regina whistles, impressed. "You're on the ball."

"I return to the Forest sometimes to share what has been happening in the human world." Ellara moves to get you a room. "...Are you okay to share? I was redecorating the other rooms."
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:25 pm

“Well you’re taking it better than I expected. Let’s get some rest sharing a room shouldn’t be a problem though I do hope you have your own horse...” As she says that she follows the elf upstairs. It’s been a long first day but thankfully she’s found herself a new ally in the endeavor even if she was just a barmaid. The bronze band was curious she knows it’s a cultural thing for elves but she couldn’t remember what for.. no matter she needed some rest. Once up stairs she removes her armor and practically flops onto the bed and falls asleep.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:06 pm

You dream of the invaders, and their hard, horselike dicks. There's fear, but also a tinge of desire...

You wake up to find Regina panting, clearly done after a masturbation session. She likes to get off a little too often and a little too close to you. Before you can wake fully, you hear her slip out of her bed and head downstairs.

When you do join them, breakfast has been cooked - not much, and Ellara encourages you to eat quickly, as you have a long ride ahead of you.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:11 pm

Karren tosses and turns in the night as her thoughts and dreams drift back to that first hour of the invasion and how she nearly..nearly got so violated by one of those invaders.. and how she wanted it.. wait did she want it? No.. it wasnt her it was the magic they had..right? The dreams would plague her heavily as she wakes up realizing that shes heavily aroused especially as she sees the shapely kitsune move out of the room and head on downstairs. Once down there she gives everyone a nod and joins them for breakfast glad to get a real meal before having a long ride to the Eternal forest.

"So which way do we go now?" Karren says as she straps on the last bits of her armor and checks her sword before heading outside.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:25 pm

"We head north from here." Elleras has her own horse, a slim gray thing. "We must ride hard - if the invaders are making as much progress as you say, we don't have time to waste."

With that, your horses are spurred on. You ride hard for some time, fearfully checking over your shoulder for any sign of the enemy. For the longest time, you see nothing.

It'ss the middle of the day when the Eternal Forest becomes visible, a looming mass of trees. Your heart leaps - safety, at last!

"Uh-oh." Regina taps your shoulder and points. "Trouble!"

Behind you, riding hard on strange lizard-like creatures, are three more invaders! Despite the speed of your horses, you can see them slowly gaining on you. You think you might be able to reach the forest in time - but they'll report back. Might you stand and fight instead?
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:29 pm

The ride was brutal basically going at full gallop and her own horse certainly didnt appericate having to carry two people that was certain but nonetheless they're finally making progress when they see the first sign of the invasion since yesterday. They road giant lizards.. thats reassuring but being so close to the forest only to be spotted only made the paladin tense up. "Ellara are you able to fight? We cant let the enemy know we're here. Regina get ready!" Drawing her sword Karren gets ready to charge at the invaders ready to take them down.
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games