Dusk of the Dragon (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dusk of the Dragon (Soru)

Postby Mashugana » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:35 am

Cyril wordlessly brought up a mirror, eyes showing concern as Cynder saw a faint, but pale violet mark upon her brow, between her horns. It was an emblem she knew all too well. The grinning, leering face of Malefor, with his horns reaching up towards and invisible sky.

As you look upon it, the marking appears to almost move slightly, even slowly winking at you as your body begins to heat up, warmth slowly spreading through your body as your throat turns dry, and looking upon Cyril seems to emphasize his refined, elegant features. His slim frame for such a large dragon, his high cheeks, the way he looks at you with such obvious concern despite his normally haughty demeanor. It's strangely... alluring.

"We don't know what it does yet. We know it's magical however, but we can't be certain of it's effects until it activates." Cyril answers evenly, trying to be optimistic for you. "It may prove to be useful in tracking Malefor before he can do any more damage, and perhaps even rescue Spyro."
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Soru » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:41 am

Cynder's eyes widen a bit as she sees the mark, the face of Malefor on her forehead, and she would have deadpanned and been annoyed if it wasn't such a humiliating thing. As she looked at it in the mirror she could have swore she saw it wink at her and then she felt her body getting warmer, her throat getting dry while she grips the cup a bit harder as she tenses

Looking up at Cyril she almost stares for a moment as she looks at the Ice Guardian's refined and elegant features of his face and body and she found them alluring till she realized her thoughts and quickly drinks some water to distract herself. She perks up a bit when he mentioned saving Spyro and she nods her head. "Y-Yeah...Is there any way to remove it? Or at the very least hide it better? I rather not walk around with that bastard's face on my forehead...I get enough crap from my 'Terror of the Skies' days still..." She said but doesn't look directly at him right now.
Soru

Postby Mashugana » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:26 am

"Well..." Cyril starts, examining your mark and your fidgeting. "It's pretty small, I doubt that under normal circumstances, others would notice unless they looked closely. However, it does appear to glow when you're aroused." He notes, reaching out for your clawed hand suddenly and checking your pulse. "Yes, it seems that way, your pulse is quick, and you feel warm to the touch." he says, not seeming to notice the effect he might be having on you. "Hrm, interesting. I wonder why he would place such a thing on you, a way to humiliate you, perhaps? An attempt at control?" He notes, leaning in closer to inspect you further.

"At any rate, if we can get it to enhance enough, maybe get some sort of sample, we might be able to trace it using a dragonfly..." he mutters, his breath, smelling like mint, was cool on your forehead as he watched it for just a moment longer, before leaning back.
Mashugana

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:23 am

Cynder blushes some as she as he says how it glows when she is aroused, meaning he noticed how she was acting earlier with how her dreams plagued her and how looking at him seemed to effect her. When he grasped her wrist to check her pulse she felt something like a small shock that went through her body and she tenses and gulps a bit while he didn't seem to notice. "Maybe both, or maybe because he's an asshole..." Cynder responds as to why Malefor would put a mark like that on her. She didn't really think to tell him that this mark is probably making her feel arousal as she is too embarrassed to let him know this. "Guess a bit of makeup or scale dye won't hurt to help cover it for now..."

As he continues to talk while leaning in close to her she has to gather her willpower to keep herself visibly calm, even as she felt his cool and apparently mint scented breath on her. When he leans back she lets out a breath she didn't realize she was holding in. "Wh-What do you mean enhance it to get a sample?" She asked him.
Soru

Postby Mashugana » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:27 am

"Well..." Cyril started, pausing in what looked almost like some minor embarrassment. "To put it clearly, it's possible that the magic is tied to your, erm, arousal, we noticed it responding to your dreaming state, particularly during what looked to be certain...amorous segments." he answered, not looking you in the eyes. "If we were to get a physical sample containing some of this sigil or marking's magic, we could establish a trace of it that we could follow. Like from, well... ejaculate upon reaching an orgasm. That would likely be more than enough to get it."
Mashugana

Postby Soru » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:47 am

Cynder blushes red enough for her to be mistaken for a fire dragon as Cyril essentially tells her that he, and whoever else was observing her, saw how her dreams were effecting her and knew she was having some kind of wet dream. Cyril didn't even need to look away to avoid her eyes as she was also looking away. Her face gets even redder when he suggested how to get a sample of the marking's magic and she had a need to cover herself. "...C-Can I at least...get the sample myself...alone?" She asked as the very idea of doing it in front of one of the Guardians embarrassed her greatly.
Soru

Postby Mashugana » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:33 pm

"I'm sorry, but we don't know what effects the mark may have if it's activated enough, so I'll have to be on standby to... observe and be ready to act if something should happen." Cyril responds, his tone a peculiar mix of embarrassed, apologetic and, mortifying enough, interested. "I shall promise not to divulge what you do to, erm, stimulate yourself unless it pertains to any dangerous events, however."

He appeared to be dead serious, clearing his throat to try and keep his voice clear. "If you would like some time or assistance, I can procure some sort of aid for you in the form of instruments, or I can set up a sort of glamour or screen so that you will not see me observing if it would be easier for you."
Mashugana

Postby Soru » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:03 am

Cynder's face gets even more red as the Ice Guardian says that he has to be here to observe what happens with the mark as she...pleasures herself. Just the thought alone right now made her feel like she could die from shame and embarrassment and the fact that she could hear some interest in his voice made it worse. Granted she could understand why he would have some interest; she's a young dragoness and as far as she knew the Guardians didn't have mates currently.

"I...don't think I'll need...an aid...but if you don't need to see the mark on my head I would appreciate the screen." She said as she looks down a bit shyly, getting a look at her state of dress for the first time that she's waken up. She tries to mentally prepare herself before she has to...masturbate in front of Cyril.
Soru

Postby Mashugana » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:00 am

Nodding understandably, Cyril steps back and seems to focus, his gaze going distant for a moment as his breaths become deeper and more measured, coming out in increasingly large clouds of cold mist that envelop the area around you and your bed, before turning into a solid, thin sheet of ice. Surprisingly enough, looking at the ice would reveal that it was rather like a mirror, you could clearly see yourself, but not beyond it.

"This should last until you've finished with your...business." Cyril says, and you can hear him step over to what likely sounds like a chair as he seats himself, sounding as though he were right in front of you, only separated by a thin wall of ice. "I shall remain as quiet as possible so that you can have some illusion of privacy, unless you call for me or I feel the need to interfere somehow. Take your time."

It appeared that you wouldn't need to worry about clothing, as you only had a tight fitting gown hugging your form that could be easily opened from the front via some simple, large buttons, the gown itself being a simple faded white. It did little to contain your curves, yet another reason Cyril likely had a hard time looking at you directly, he was possibly the one who'd undressed and redressed you to begin with!
Mashugana

Postby Soru » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:17 am

At first Cynder thought that Cyril was going to go get the screen but instead she is surprised when he starts to create clouds of icy fog that surrounds the bed she is laying on. Then right before her eyes it becomes a wall of ice that was almost mirror like. She had to lean towards it and reach a hand out to see if it was actually ice or not.

She sits back as she hears Cyril talk and move, letting her know that he's still there and that this won't block sound. "Y-Yeah...please try to keep quiet... I assume you can...see me?" She asked as she waves a hand nervously wondering if he could see her. "Just... make sure no one else come in...or even gets close..." She said before looking down at her body. She blushes deeply as she sees she's in a simple tight fitting patient gown and she could see her nipples poking through and that there was a wet spot at the crotch area which she knew that Cyril probably saw which made her blush deeper, not to mention he probably changed her too which only made her face redder.

Taking a deep breath to try to calm herself she brings her hands up and nervously unbuttons the gown, taking a bit of longer as her hands shook a bit nervously. Soon the buttons came undone but she keeps it closed a bit longer before hesitantly opening it up and letting it fall from her body and off her arms, exposing herself completely. She shudders a bit as she feels the cold from the ice, making her nipples harden even more. Trying to forget about Cyril being right on the other side of the ice she reaches one hand down to between her legs which are clenched closed. Her fingers rub at her wet nethers and she moans out from the contact, not realizing just how wet and sensitive she was down there right now. She rubs her slit and tries to keep her voice down while her other hand moves to her breast and starts to grope it. As she continues her arousal builds up and her legs slowly spread open, exposing her dripping wet pussy before she pushes a finger in which makes her moan a bit louder and she tries to forget that Cyril can hear her.
Soru

Postby Mashugana » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:11 am

"...I'll make sure that no one else comes in, don't worry." You hear Cyril promise, though his voice sounds a little strained, a moment later you can hear him cough and the creaking of a chair, as if he were clearing his throat while sitting down. He sounds like he's less than a half dozen feet away, just beyond the ice despite your inability to see him. "And... I can see you, yes." he answers after a moment, his tone sounding out of breath and hasty.

As you begin your ministrations, you can hear something like a pen scribbling against paper faintly, and the thought that he might be recording your actions while observing you comes to mind. Given Cyril's tendencies, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for him to be as detailed as possible with his recounting. The more you fondle and play with your body, the hazier your thoughts get, until it feels like the pleasure of playing with your body has begun to set you into a dream like state, with warmth flowing into and over you, vague thoughts and images begin to form in your mind, showing a small set of floating islands in the sky that steadily grows closer and clearer the more you touch yourself.
Mashugana

Postby Soru » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:42 am

Knowing that no one else will see her did calm Cynder down a bit but she still had an audience of one, Cyril the Ice Guardian who is like family to her and Spyro. As she rubs and fingers herself she heard what sounded like writing, making her blush some as she realizes that Cyril might be taking notes of this but considering that it is Cyril that didn't surprise her too much but it still made it a bit more embarrassing for her. She just hopes that he doesn't record certain details of her in his writings.

As she continues she gets more lost in the mounting pleasure. Subconsciously she pushes a second finger into her pussy and starts to finger herself faster, making her juices splatter out of a bit with each plunge of her fingers. She was even pinching her nipple a bit which made her moan out louder and lean her head back. As she feels herself becoming more lost to the pleasure her head started to feel light, almost like in a dream like state. The more she touched herself the more her 'dreams' seemed to become clearer and see show...some kind of islands. She had no idea what she was seeing but she didn't stop, not wanting this to last longer than needed as Cyril is still watching her.
Soru

Postby Mashugana » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:52 am

The islands become more clear the further you go, and you can make out small, stormy clouds overhead as shadowy, ape like figures drag massive pieces of stone across the islands' surfaces, across bridges and towards a site that looks like a fortress or castle in the process of being constructed, at the site, a huge monkey, this one flesh and blood, is barking orders and puffing his chest up, his red face marked with blue stripes of paint and contrasting with his dark brown fur as he swings around a huge bronze mace. Whilst this goes on, you become aware of shuffling behind him, and through the dream like haze, you can see cages with what look like captured dragons, at least four of them!

The lead monkey grins as a standard is brought to him, a crude thing made of purple cloth, with a grinning dragon's face on the design, in white. It didn't take a lot to guess who that was supposed to represent as the monkey plants the standard.

In reality, you might become dimly aware of muffled, hasty breathing, followed by the sound of the note book being dropped and quickly picked back up, with small curses being uttered as well.
Mashugana

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:24 am

Cynder wasn't entirely sure what she is seeing even as the islands became more clear and she could soon make out storm clouds followed by a large ape going to...a fortress under construction? Looking at the ape she is reminded a bit of Gaul, another one of Malefor's followers but Gaul has long since been dead thanks to Spyro. Was this him or some other Ape? Though all apes she thought were dead while this one flesh and blood and clearly still alive.However behind the monkey she sees...caged dragons? She wasn't completely sure but they did look like dragons to her. Was this a vision of the past...or maybe something happening right now? She wasn't sure how either one could be true though...

She is brought out of her thoughts a bit as she heard the sound of a notebook being dropped, reminding her of what she is doing and that Cyril is there. Deciding to get this done with she adds another finger to inside of her pussy, thrusting them much faster now and she could hear the wet sound of her fingers plunging into her tight cunt and drops splattering out with her plunge. Her other hand moves to her breast and goes to between her legs where she starts to rub her clit, making her moan out louder than before. Her body starts to convulse, her hips bucking back into her hand and her head leans back some. Eventually it becomes too much and with an orgasmic cry her hips buck into the air as her juices squirt out from around her fingers, soaking her inner thighs and bedsheets and some managed to squirt far enough to hit the ice wall in front of her. Once she had rode out her orgasm she flops back onto the bed, breathing heavily which caused her large breasts to heave up and down as she lays there spread out.
Soru

Postby Mashugana » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:21 pm

The vision ends with a large shadow flying overhead, a huge, draconic looking one as the apes raise a cheer, more out of obedience and fear than exultation as the great ape appears to bare his teeth upwards for a moment, before all goes white from your orgasm and you're brought crashing back into reality, the ice walls rapidly melting down into steam as Cyril releases the magic holding them together to come to your side, a deep, violet flush on his face and neck as he brought a cool, damp cloth to your forehead.

"How, er... interesting results, Cynder! Simply..." he started, glancing down at your revealed body for a long moment before coughing into his hand, faking a fit to try and break the awkwardness he was feeling. "Well, it would indeed appear that your marking has some magical properties when you are aroused." he stated simply, trying and failing to keep a level expression. "Did you experience anything unusual during your ministrations?"
Mashugana

Postby Soru » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:04 am

Cynder sees the last of the vision and wonders if it was Malefor; he's the only dragon the apes have ever obeyed she thought. However she didn't get to think about it for long as her orgasm hits her hard and she lays back in exhaustion. She notices the ice melting away and soon sees a blushing Cyril, reminding her that he just watched her masturbating and she can see him now. With how hard her orgasm hit her she is too exhausted to cover up right away so her body is exposed to the guardian's sight.

She tries to avoid eye contact as she looks up at him when he places a cloth on her forehead and looks at her. "Y-Yeah...I had like... a vision." She tells him as she tries to close her gown a bit but only managing to hide her breasts a bit, still exposing most of them leaving everything waist down exposed. She tells him of the floating islands, the stormy clouds, the apes and the one that looked like the leader, and caged dragons, and then the last part with the draconic shadow. "I...don't know if it means anything or if this is now or some time in the past or future..." She adds on. "Why would...Malefor put a mark like this on me? I don't get it..."
Soru

Postby Mashugana » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:08 am

"Well, it could be a trap." Cyril suggested, trying and failing to keep a totally composed expression as he took a furtive glance at your body before turning around, shifting uncomfortably as if trying to hide something around his waist, something you could probably guess. "Either that or it's arrogance, a way for Malefor to taunt you by showing you his actions. It could be for the purpose of influencing you as well, given that the mark appears to react to sexual stimulation." the ice drake theorized, clearing his throat to try and calm himself down. "Those islands sound familiar though, they sound like the Sky Isles though. Can't say that they're creatively named, but they did use to be a place to go if you were looking to be alone and unimpeded."
Mashugana

Postby Soru » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:37 am

Cynder blushes deeper as she notices Cyril's expression which tries to stay composed but is obviously faltering and when he turned around she could tell by his fidgeting that he was probably trying to hide an erection. She couldn't blame him for any of that though; she had just masturbated in front of him after all. She listens to Cyril's theories and from what she knows of Malefor any of those ideas could be possible so there was no real way to know what his motives for this mark are, except to add some humiliation to her. "Sky Isles huh? Where are they?" She asked as she manages to recover enough to more properly cover herself and she tries to see if she could sit up and maybe stand.
Soru

Postby Mashugana » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:14 am

You'd find that you were able to actually move rather well, aside from some minor soreness which would pass quickly enough. Cyril glanced back to be sure that you were covered before turning to face you, keeping his leg conspicuously crossed as he thought on it a moment. "Around this time of year they should be to the north east of us, they're pushed along by the winds and air currents. This makes a lot of sense given how the rainy season is going on in that part of the world, so it'd be cover against dragons flying in under normal circumstances. However, we're rather capable of avoiding normal circumstances." he says with a confident smile. "In fact, I believe our resident... "Electrician" has devised a way to get a portal to work, and I'm certain there's one or two on the Sky Isles."
Mashugana

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:41 am

Luckily for Cynder it seems like she had managed to regain her senses and energy after that... session and is able to move around though her body still felt kind of sore but maybe some stretches later will fix that. When Cyril turns to her Cynder tries not to look down as she knows what he is trying to hide and she doesn't want to make things more awkward for them while he tells her about the islands. She then perks up when she is told that they might have a direct and instant way to the islands very soon. "Thank you, Cyril. I'll go see him as soon as I can about the portal." She was about to leave when she looks down at herself. "Um... Do you know where my clothes or armor went?" She asked, remembering she was in a leather armor set before she passed out.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games