The Slut Life[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Slut Life[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:13 pm

Holding your ass tight against her, she let you feel the cock filling your ass. It took a moment to notice that despite her dick remaining still, the bumps were wiggling slightly rubbing your walls.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:39 pm

I Squealed and Wiggled my ass Clinging tightly to her cock "W~What the hell~? Why's it moving~?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

"Oh? You think that's impressive. How about this?" As she says that the bumps seem to grow larger and more flexible feeling like hundreds of tiny tongues licking every inch of your passage.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:01 pm

I Squealed in pleasure tightening up and trying to milk her cock eagerly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:48 pm

"Be careful not to let yourself go too much. A slut like you can lose her mind to the pleasure if she's not careful." The tongues start to move faster even as she gives you that warning.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:12 pm

I Moaned and Shuddered "H~How~? S~So Good~?" I gasped out blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:32 am

"C'mon girl cum those little brains out for your mistress." She slaps your ass with one hand while the other cradles your chin turning it to face her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:08 am

I Opened my mouth before she hit something and I screamed in pleasure as it pushed me over the edge, my eyes rolling up a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:16 am

Her hand slapped across your ass as you came around her. "That's an obedient slut. Work your mistress' cock and earn the honor of recieving her seed."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:31 am

I Moaned and rolled my hips trying my best to ride her shaft and milk it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:50 am

"Yes, there it is. Enjoy your reward, slut." Giving your ass a quick slap, she thrust herself in balls deep before unloading the first rich shot of spunk into your ass.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:53 am

I Moaned the Searing hot feeling of her cum, I felt like I was going crazy and burning up~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:04 am

You hear a giggle drawing your eyes down between your legs. Your wife kneeled there licking the angel's balls as they spasmed with each burst of seed delivered inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:26 am

I Shuddered "S~Sho goosh~ B~Brain ME~Melty~" I moaned as I came again.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:40 pm

As the Angel's orgasm starts to taper off, she gives a few more shallow thrusts to squeeze the last few drops out of her balls into you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:40 am

I Shuddered and Milked her cock as I tried to kiss her, feeling high on pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:12 pm

She doesn't stop you, but she turns her head meaning you can only get your lips to her cheek or chin.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:10 am

I Kiss the underside of her chin a bit sloppily and moved down to kiss and suck on her neck.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:29 pm

She hums in delight basking in your affection while she holds herself inside of you until she starts to grow soft. At which point, she pulls herself free.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:18 pm

I Giggled a bit fuck drunk from the attention I had been given.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games