The Slut Life[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Slut Life[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:51 am

She begins to pull up on your hair forcing you to stand to relieve the pressure on your scalp. "Tell mistress what a slutty mortal like you needs."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:54 am

I shuddered and moan "S~Slutty M~Mortals Like me Need to be fucked, Bred and Used~ T~They need to service Mistresses and punished and Humiliated and their holes N~Need to be worn out and used so N~No Mortal can pleasure them O~Only the Care of a Mistress can pleasure them~" I Stuttered out fully into it now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:02 am

"It's good to hear you know your place. Let's get started for real now." Her hand glows as she lifts it up, and you find your wrists glowing with a similar light lifting up and out to the sides. She places her hand over your cunt and you feel a slight warmth wash over it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:10 am

I Squeaked and yelped in confusion, wondering what was going on now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:29 am

Stepping in close behind you, her fingers dragged up your sides dragging her nails into the flesh. "I will enjoy breaking you with pleasure."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:36 am

I Shuddered and Blushed Gasping lightly, I gulped and stared at her wide eyed, unsure on what to do or say as she easily kept me in the air.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:38 am

Pulling your waist back against yours, you felt a large cock between her legs. It felt large and seemed to have bumps all over them.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:49 am

I Squeaked "W~Where'd that come from?!" I yelped.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:10 am

She chuckles behind you. "One of the advantages of being a being of divine origin. I'm not restricted by something so boring as a form."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:11 am

I Shivered in Some fear but felt, oddly excited.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:17 am

"Let's start back here." She presses the bulbous thing against your ass hole giving it a firm prod as she begins working her way in dry.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:54 am

I Squeaked as she started to push in "D~Dry?" I asked shocked.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:43 am

She snickers at your reaction. "I gotta do something to make it a little rough for you if it's to be a proper punishment." Taking a solid grip of your hips, she presses the head of her cock through your pucker.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:45 am

I Squealed and tightened more on instinct, trying to keep her out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:00 am

"Now that won't do. Relax and accept your fate." A sharp slap is delivered to your ass as punishment for trying to stop her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:04 am

I Yelped my Ass Loosening for a brief moment at the stinging slap.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 am

With a groan, the angel slipped further into your rear. As she pushed her way deeper, you felt bumps along the length which scrapped against your inner walls.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:47 am

I let out a low groan as she slowly filled my ass.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:45 am

She pushed you forward forcing you to bend forward before taking a firm grip of your hips and yanking you back until you have every inch of her dick inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:13 am

I gurgled in surprise, not sure if I was trying to moan or complain.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games