Explorer [ReaperBones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explorer [ReaperBones]

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:05 am

she nods " okay," she says as she follows you out and takes the towel, drying her body in a delicate but thorough way
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:49 am

Alex dried off and got dressed in a pair of boxer briefs, sweatpants, and a T-shirt. He brought over a set of the same clothes for her. "The boxers are just in case you want to put another layer between your cooter and your pants."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:54 am

" I will be naked again soon enough" she tells you, before taking the boxers and the t-shirt and putting those on, ignoring the sweat pants
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:20 am

Alex looked at her with a scowl. "You make the concept of sexy sleepwear pointless."
He pushed the button and sent the shower away to be replaced by the refrigerator. He pulled some meat out and searched in the cupboards for something. "We're gonna have some stew. We can eat it while we watch a movie or something."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:23 am

"why would I need to be sexy while sleep?" she asks curiously "I'm fine with that, stew unlike a lot of things you talk about, I actually understand she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:27 am

Alex pulled out a couple cans of beef broth and packet of seasoning. He spoke as he looked for his pots. "Sexy sleep wear serves the same purpose as teasing. It gets you ready for wild sex."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:32 am

"and my body doesn't do that already?" she asks you seeming a little surprised that anything more would be needed
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:02 am

Alex finally found the pot he needed. He poured the broth in it and put it on the stove on low heat. He spoke as he chopped up the meat. "Yeah your body arouses me, if you hadn't realized by the erection I had in the shower, but there is something exciting and fun about clothes that leave nothing to the imagination but also hide everything from prying eyes."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:39 pm

she nods " I think I understand" she says with a nod as she watches you work
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:52 pm

Alex spoke as he stirred the stew. "Part of why I've been so down to fuck you senseless is because of your regular clothes. I should show you some of the sexy underwear and sleepwear that's out there."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:22 pm

" oh I see, but that's not underwear, that's outerwear," she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:33 pm

Alex did a taste test of the stew before turning it off and speaking. "Hardly. I lack many chairs so you've got the bed to sit on or pilot's seat. You'll be stuck in my lap if you choose the latter."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:41 pm

" eating while sat on your lap would make it pretty hard for you, so I will take the bed," she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:44 pm

Alex smiled at her and spoke. "It'll make a lot of things hard so thank you. Alright come get your bowl, they're in that shelf up there. Grab me one too."
Alex pointed to a shelf before pulled the pot off the stove.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:57 pm

she nods and grabs a couple of bowls bringing them over to you " here," she says separating them out and putting them next to you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:23 pm

Alex poured the stew into the bowls and then put a lid on top of the pot. He grabbed spoons from the drawer next to him and handed her the bowl and spoon. He spoke as he took his over to the pilot's chair. "Gonna check the net while we eat. Make sure I haven't broken any major codes by kidnapping and fucking a primitive native."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:43 pm

" I don't remember you fishing, I'm sure you haven't got a net to check" she tells you " And I don't see what that would have to do with your people's laws," she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:07 pm

Alex let out a sigh and popped up the net on his computer screen. "The net is the nickname I use for the galactic internet. It's how people communicate across the stars. I'll teach you about it later."
He began searching for rules, regulations, and previous cases related to his situation as he ate.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:10 pm

she nods " right, we do not have this internet, here," she says with a confused nod.
it was hard to find results that were specific to your situation aside from the obvious breach of the prime directive: do not expose yourself to primitive life, though that was breached relatively regularly as many found like you that it could be unavoidable. and it was rarely punished
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:35 pm

Alex nodded as he read. Well that was good news. Looked like he would have to be more careful in the future though. He took a chance to look up ship prices. He would have to figure out how to divy up his earnings for this mission. He'd still need restock a bit on field and rations. He spoke after swallowing a few more bites. "Hey if I hire a bunch of female crew members, you going to get jealous?"
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games