Explorer [ReaperBones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explorer [ReaperBones]

Postby sogekik » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:42 pm

(oh oops XD Prime directive; unintentional star trek reference)
" hmmm.... maybe" she replies " depends what you do with them" she tells you
the cheapest ship that was a step up from your own was about 7,500 credits
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:48 am

Alex sighed at the price but had to accept that this was a slightly less than stellar exploration job on his part. He was limited by what he had gear wise so he'd have to just deal with it for now. He spoke as he looked over at her. "I honestly couldn't tell you what would happen. Space travel isn't instantaneous, and being trapped in a small ship with a person of the opposite gender tends to cause sexual tension. That's why it's recommended to either have a balance of genders or all of one or the other. Nobody getting pressured into being the ships sex toy."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:51 am

she nods " I think I understand, I do not really understand human relationships well but you are monogamous, yes? have one partner only?" she asks curiously
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:40 am

Alex nodded as he spoke. "In most cases. Some humans, most often when they are in the position of being the only male among multiple females, will either choose not to have a specific partner and instead a friends with benefits situation with multiple females or they'll go polygamy in which they have multiple partners. You're people are as well right?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:34 pm

" I am not sure, so if we got on more female crew members you would be expecting to have sex with all of them?" she asks seeming curious
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:24 pm

Alex shrugged and finished his food. "I don't know, maybe? Maybe they'll want me to. I'm honestly not sure. I just know that I'd like more crew later on so we can do bigger missions and make more money, but I don't trust guys. You're a gorgeous woman and somebody might feel entitled to play with you."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:36 pm

"I can look after myself," she tells you, " besides, I have you to look after me," she adds with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:41 pm

Alex got up and took his bowl over to the sink. "True but I don't want to even risk it. I'd rather not have to kill someone. We'll have to touch on this more when it's an actual possibility."
He rinsed his bowl and spoke some more. "Who knows, maybe you'll decide your okay with me having a harem. For now though, I'll just enjoy you as my lover."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:44 pm

" harem? I don't know this word," she tilts her head to think for a moment " so, lot of wives?"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:45 pm

Alex nodded and walked over to stand next to her and wait for her bowl. "Yeah lots of wives. Unlikely as it is, it is a fun idea."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:51 pm

she nods, " I see, well I don't know how I'd feel about that for now," she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Alex chuckled and spoke. "Well finish eating and we'll decide how we're gonna spend the night. I got some movies I can show you."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:15 pm

she nods " okay," she agrees, she was pretty much done now too
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:18 pm

Alex smiled at her and took her empty bowl. He rinsed it before going over to his pilots chair again. He patted his lap. "Alright come sit down and get comfy."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:26 pm

she takes her top of making a little show of it and comes and straddles you; lowering her weight gently onto your lap
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:29 pm

Alex tried to ignore the show, but when she sat down, she'd find the effect of it gently pressing against her ass through the fabric. "Fuck you that was mean. Do you enjoy doing that?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:36 pm

"what? I thought it was what you wanted" she tells you blushing lightly when she realises she might have miss read the mood
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:38 pm

Alex chuckled and spoke as he shifted to be more comfortable. He spoke as he ran his hands down her sides and into her underwear. "Well maybe I did but after a movie or two, fuck it we were gonna fuck sooner or later anyways."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:41 pm

"movie?" she asks not for fairly obvious reasons understanding "well uh, if you want to do something else first that is fine too," she tells you her hand resting gently on your chest to keep her own balance
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:45 pm

Alex slid his pants and underwear down underneath her revealing his half erect dick. His hands found her lower lips and spoke. "A movie is a nonsexual recreational activity. And fuck no are we waiting. I already had to ignore a boner for a few hours today. Wanted to fuck you senseless since we arrived at your hut."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games