Explorer [ReaperBones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explorer [ReaperBones]

Postby sogekik » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:19 am

"I don't mind, just be careful with my tail okay, it's too sensitive for you to pull too much" she tells you

(I totally forgot she had a tail XD)
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:40 pm

(It's a tiny little thing, but it's a tail alright.)
Alex smiled at her after ending their make out session. He turned her around and wasted no time in slamming his erection inside her anus. He didn't hold back in his thrusts as he gave her ass a slap. "Definitely gonna -hmm- need to make sure the additional hire is okay with sex happening around them."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:27 pm

(no it's quite a big one, basically a dog/wolf tail, I did have to go back and check but, reference image:)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"we'll they'll have to be, I mean it's not going to stop me" she tells you with a grin, her tail wagging very slightly as you thrust into her
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:29 pm

Alex didn't hold back his thrusting after penetrating her. He spoke as he tried to fuck her into the wall again. "Such a pervert -hng- woman you are!"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:23 pm

"for your kind maybe" she tells you with a smile as she braces herself against the wall, lust painted across her face
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:03 pm

Alex moved his right hand around to her front. He found her vagina and began relentlessly piercing it with two fingers. He focused on pleasing her rather than taunting her with words. Hopefully between her breast rubbing the wall and his fingers stirring up her insides, he was showing her a fantastic time.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:20 pm

she gasps happily as she presses her mound against you fingers happily, seeming to enjoy having your cock in back and your fingers in her from the front,
sogekik

Previous

Return to Private Games