Explorer [ReaperBones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explorer [ReaperBones]

Postby sogekik » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:33 am

she chuckles " we'll I wasn't really sure what humans and.... whatever Ydris is eat so I just made something from my planet" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:24 pm

Alex massaged her rump as he spoke with a chuckle. "Humans can eat almost anything and Ydris seems to share a diet similar to mine. What does your race like to eat?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:55 pm

she comes over carrying a plate and she puts it down in front of you " stuff like this" she tells you the plate, had several cuts of meat on it, with a fruit split into segments not dissimilar to something like an orange, but it had sky blue skin , and had white iridescent flesh, next to that was a salad made of strange leaves and some kind of grain which had been boiled
sogekik

Postby sogekik » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:55 pm

she comes over carrying a plate and she puts it down in front of you " stuff like this" she tells you the plate, had several cuts of meat on it, with a fruit split into segments not dissimilar to something like an orange, but it had sky blue skin , and had white iridescent flesh, next to that was a salad made of strange leaves and some kind of grain which had been boiled
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:56 am

Alex watched her bring the food over and spoke. "It looks better than the slop I ate in the military. You got more cooking to do?"
He snuck behind her and pulled her into a hug as he waited for her answer.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:06 am

"uh, no, unless you and ydris require more to eat than that, I have a plate for me and her coming" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:38 am

Alex hummed into her ear before speaking. "That's good. I think we need to give Ydris a hobby or some sort of job. I feel like she doesn't know what to do with herself when we aren't directing her around."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:38 am

" give her time, she's just not used to everything yet" she tells you with a smile, before getting free of your arms with ease and getting the other two plates of food
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:44 am

Alex grabbed his plate and stole one from Almira. He spoke as he headed for the door. "Wouldn't want you to tire yourself out before I get to tire you out."
He gave her a wink and headed for the living area and Ydris.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:13 pm

she chuckles " I'm not sure you'll be able to pull that off anyway Alex" she tells you as she follows you through
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:54 pm

Alex laughed and spoke as they approached the living area entrance. "Now that's just challenging me."
Alex would enter the room and speak. "Ydris, we come bearing food."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:20 am

"we'll I mean I've probably had the most sex most often" she points out as she follows you
" oh good" she reaches out for a plate
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:24 am

Alex pulled her plate back from her reach and spoke. "Kiss the cook before you get your food. I'm sure our cook would appreciate it."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:09 am

she looks to amira who shrugs, and then gets up and kisses her before taking the plate of you " you are pretty off some times" she tells you as she sits back down
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:12 am

Alex gave her a smirk and spoke as he moved to sit next to her. "I find it very arousing when you two kiss and stuff. You would have been impressed by the boner I got from the images you two sent me earlier."
He indicated to the seat next to him for Almira to take.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:03 am

Akira sits down next to you "well then you'll be glad to know my clothes will be coming off as soon as we're done eating" Almora tells you as she sits down.
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:22 am

Alex ate quickly, ignoring anything that may not has tasted the best, and just enjoying that it's a meal cooked by such a pretty woman. He paused to speak. "Ydris, what arouses you?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:30 pm

it tasted pretty good all in all, it was an odd dish; nothing quite tasted how you'd expect it to, the meat was a little sweet, the fruit was tart and added a more savioury tone to the meat, but all in all it tasted good and it worked. "what arouses me? I'm not really sure," she tells you blushing, it wasn't too surprising seeing as she'd only had sex a handful of times, and mostly with you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:41 pm

Alex nodded and finished eating before he put down his plate. He pointed to Almira's chest. "Well after the fun you had earlier, does she arouse you?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:26 pm

Ydris blushes a little, " I uh guess so," she agrees with a nod
sogekik

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games