Explorer [ReaperBones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explorer [ReaperBones]

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:01 pm

"I'm a hu..." your drone flies in towards you stopping abruptlyjust infront of you, she dlinched away and throw her arms up to protect herself
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:05 pm

Alex caught the drone and smiled. He noticed Ydris flinch and spoke. "It's okay, this is my pet spirit. He helps me record knowledge. So you're a hunter? Do you have a lover or are your people not romantic?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:10 pm

"no, but we are" she tells you looking uneasily at the drone
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Alex held the drone out her as he spoke. "That's a bit surprising. Pretty hunter like you not already snatched up. Here go ahead and hold him. He won't hurt you."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:32 pm

She shakes her head, "no, it's okay" she seemed to be hesitant of the odd machine
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:45 pm

"Suit yourself," Alex pointed the machine at the nearest buildings and set it to record. "How do your people go about finding a partner? Is there a ritual or something? What do you call yourselves by the way?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:50 pm

"there isn't really a way as such, you fall in love and you join they're family, if your a woman anyway" she tells you "we are Amoyed" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:53 pm

(I meant to ask earlier what she is wearing.)
Alex moved the drone to where it was facing her. He spoke with a smirk. "So you are the Amoyed. You have a job system, build with wood, and fall in love. That's good knowledge. So anybody that you are falling for?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:00 pm

((first outfit from the picture perhaps?))
She shakesher head "women muat not talk about it" she tells ylu "the man must ask and she ignores him unless she feels the same, only then may she say" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:06 am

(Sounds good)
Alex was caught off guard by her answer. Ignoring a guy's confession because you don't like them seemed harsh. He slowed in his steps and spoke. "So if I'm not mistaken what you're saying is that if I asked you if you want me then you'd ignore me or just the fact that I want you? That seems excessive."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:27 am

she shrugs " I'd ignore the confession, it's our culture, it's normal" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:10 am

Alex shrugged as she spoke. She was right that it was normal in her culture. He couldn't really fault her for her people's way of thinking. He spoke as he moved the drone onto a clip on the back of his EVA suit. "Does it ever cause stress or anger?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:14 pm

she nods " I suppose it probably does, but everyone knows it's the way of things so they usually get over it pretty quickly" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:35 pm

Alex made note of all this. He'd save the rest of his questions for the shaman since they sounded like they were the wiseman of the village. Alex spoke as they walked. "So what's the shaman like?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:39 pm

she smiles " well they,re basically the Villages leader, he's pretty old, but he knows a lot" she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:50 pm

Alex gave her a smile back. "Good cus I have a lot of questions for him."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:54 pm

she nods " I'm sure he will answer questions from a spirit" she tells you wit h a smile as she leads you onwards
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:22 am

Alex wanted to correct her on the spirit thing, but he knew that it was pointless. He would hold his questions for the shaman. He spoke as they approached the building. "THank you Ydris for your help."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:31 am

she nods " I shall come in with you,I am your guide after all" she tells you, you had of course by this point gained the attention of all the locals
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:43 pm

Alex did a sweeping motion on the village making sure that the drone was video taping everything. He'd have to compile all of this later and start some bidding on what science company wanted first dibs on the knowledge he gathered. He had to make his money somehow and culture was not his field of expertise. He kept mostly distracted until they reached the hut, so he was fairly silent.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games