Explorer [ReaperBones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explorer [ReaperBones]

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:27 am

she nod showing that she partially understood you at least " to my village, the shaman will know whats wrong with your ears " she tells you, oblivious to the fact you weren't whatever she was
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:31 am

Alex chuckled and wondered if he should trick her or be honest. He knew he should keep some amount of secrecy lest he be forced to kidnap her to lessen the impact of high tech meeting low tech society. He decided on a healthy balance of honesty and deception. He spoke while closing the distance. "Nothing is wrong with my ears. I am not one of you. I am explorer from the sky here to examine this world and it's people to be recorded for eternity."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:37 am

she tilts her head again and gives you a quizzical look, it becomes clear she isn't sure what she should say
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:43 am

Alex stepped closer to her and continued speaking. "You may call me Alex. One of the things I am here to record is your people."
He aimed to step into her personal space to assist in keeping her spcial off balance in their discussion. He spoke as he reached for her cheek. "Your flesh is soft like mine. No armor to speak of and without weapon. What do you call yourself?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:49 am

she tilts her head, " my name? " she asks tilting her head " I'm Ydris" she tells you with a simple bow
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:53 am

Alex returned her bow and smiled. He spoke as he circled around her. "So Ydris, do you still wish to take me to your shaman after learning what I am? I may be dangerous. Maybe I'm here to conquer or maybe I'm here to steal the most beautiful of you in the night. All you have is my word that I'm just here to study you."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:57 am

she tilts her head " a god would not cause harm to they're people" she tells you, as it now becomes clear that she had misinterpreted what you meant by an observer from the sky, " I will take you to my people if that is what you wish" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:05 am

Alex nearly broke into laughter at getting called a god. He spoke with a smirk. "I am no good child, merely an observer. Lead on, Ydris."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:09 am

she nods and leads you towards the village " if you are not a god, then why would you come from the realm of the gods?" she asks curiously
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:37 am

Alex watched her backside as they walked specifically her rump. He mentally noted that an examination of her anatomy would be a good idea. He answered her question with a cheerful tone. "There are more than just gods in the sky. More people watch you than you realize. Constantly keeping an eye on you, even when you change clothes."
He was testing to see how she reacted to the possibility that she was watched while nude.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:47 am

she nods " so you are a spirit?" she asks curiously seeming to be trying to work out exactly what you where. it seemed she didn't mind the idea of being seen naked too much
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:10 am

Alex made a note that this was a more open culture which usually meant close families. He smiled as she asked about him being a spirit. He closed the distance and quickly circled around her. He took her hand as he passed her and held it in his as he spoke. "If I were a spirit, I wouldn't be able to touch you like this. No just consider me as a living being like you except from another world and with a mission."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:02 pm

she tilted her head clearly not understanding everything you said, the concept of worlds might be beyond her culture at the moment, in someways letting her think you where a spirit might be easier, " you don't speak sense" she tells you after a moment"... perhaps you are injured, Alex ? " she says reaching for your head
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:28 pm

Alex let out a sigh and released her hand. He stepped back when she reached for him. He spoke with a smile. "I'm fine, don't worry. Let's continue, I'd like to hear about your people's culture from this shaman."
Alex checked on the position of the drone. He'd call it back to him so he could utilize it as a recording device when talking to the shaman.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:56 pm

she seems unsure but nods and keeps leading you onwards, " surely if you watch us, you must know of our culture" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:17 pm

Alex shook his head and pointed to the plants. "No I just arrived a little while ago. I was busy gathering plants to study when I saw smoke. I came to investigate and some beautiful creature found me."
Alex wondered if Ydris even understood flirting, but he was a flirt by nature.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:40 pm

She giggles "I'd like to have seen it" she tells you, her villages buildings where beginning to bwcome visible
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:42 pm

Alex took note of the construction style and what material each building used. He spoke as they walked. "Do people have jobs here or does everyone just do whatever they feel like at the time?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:44 pm

"people have jobs, we have hunters and gatherers, people who look after children, builders, and probably more" she tells him as the village comes into view
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:52 pm

Alex looked around for his drone. Now would be a good time to starting taking pictures and recording videos. "So what is your duty here?"
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games