Explorer [ReaperBones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explorer [ReaperBones]

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:02 am

she chuckles " as you wish" she follows you through and gets in with you " Are you sure? my species can stand much higher temperatures than yours" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:02 am

Alex raised his hands and spoke. "Hey you can make it as hot as you want. I'll do my best to withstand, but just remember pain kills my boners so if you want the dick, you keep the heat within reason."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:50 pm

she smirks, " okay, we'll don't blame me if it's too hot for you" she tells you, she turns the water on and puts the temperature up to the point where it started to produce steam
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:54 pm

(If you wanna roll to see if Alex can withstand the hit, go ahead.)
Alex was careful about entering the shower, hoping that years of training had given his body the endurance to handle the heat. He spoke as he looked at her. "So should I pound you against the wall or just see if I can hold your weight?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:31 pm

"that's up to you master ~<3" she tells you as you enter the shower, it was almost beyond your tolerance but you should be able to manage, even if the heat was a little uncomfortable, as she had said though she seemed to be absolutely fine with the temperature
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:05 am

Alex smirked at her and grabbed her shoulders. He turned her around to face the wall as he spoke. "I'm gonna fill both your holes today."
He grabbed her hair roughly to hold her still and closed the distance between them. He lined up his rod with her hole with his free hand. He didn't bother warning her as he forced his full length inside her in one thrust.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:35 pm

" that's fine by me master," she tells you as she let's you get her into position " you can ddo whatever you want with me" she adds,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:57 pm

Alex tried to put enough force behind his first thrust and each of the following to lift her up. She liked it rougher than Ydris so he'd have to put in some extra work. He reach forward and grabbed a clump of her hair to pull when he thrust into her. He spoke as he found a steady pace. "Warm water and a warm hole feels pretty nice."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:39 am

"that's good" she tells you with a grin, letting out a soft moan shortly after, "feel free to go harder, I can take whatever you give" she tells you looking at you lustily as she talks
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:31 am

Alex nodded to her and pulled her hair harder while thrusting harder. He hoped that his declaration of filling her holes wasn't just a bluff. He used his free hand to give her ass a few good slaps every now and then.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:54 am

" that's better" she tells you with a grin, as she braces herself against the showers wall
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:15 pm

Alex kept his thrusting steady for a while before he grabbed her left arm with his. He used it to gain better leverage to slam into her, and aimed to push her face and chest against the wall. He thought she might enjoy it more than trying to brace herself.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:16 am

she let you do as you pleased, and though the position was more awkward for her she did indeed some to enjoy it, we'll at least if her moans where anything to go by
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:24 pm

Alex decided it was time for dirty talk as he knew his limit was closing in. "Like being fucked -hng- against the wall like this? Like a toy?"
He leaned forward and bit her neck gently to try to bring her even closer to the edge. He wanted her to either cum before him or with him.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:16 pm

" aah- Yes, of course, master" she tells you between moans, her ass pushing back against you as you thrust into her, it was clear that she was pretty close so getting her over the edge shouldn't be too difficult
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:58 am

Alex knew he couldn't hold out much longer as she pushing back against him. He rose back up from biting her and returned to pulling her hair as he thrusted. "Here comes the first load toy."
He didn't hold back nor slow his thrusts as he grunted and began spraying his seed inside her.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:48 am

she braces and times her orgasm with yours, knowing that it would make it feel all the better, she shivered lightly and her legs quivered as the pair of you cum
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:07 am

Alex enjoyed the feeling of her insides tightening on him while she climaxed. He waited until both of them had calmed down to pull out of her. He turned her around and put her back against the wall as she faced him. He stole her lips and let their tongues dance in the post-orgasm bliss. After a minute he broke the kiss and spoke. "You're way too much fun to kiss."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:20 pm

" Good to know" she chuckles " your welcome to kiss me whenever you like then master," she tells you,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:10 am

Alex held her while he kissed her and spoke. "So next hole is the back door right? Unless you want to keep this position?"
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games