Explorer [ReaperBones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explorer [ReaperBones]

Postby sogekik » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:08 am

Ydris shakes her head " I don't know" she tells you letting out a shallow moan as she speaks, seeming to be a little overwhelmed already with something in her ass
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:14 pm

Alex tried to keep his pace steady as he got used to her insides. He wanted to pound her senseless like normal, but he also wanted Almira to join the party. He spoke as he gave her ass one good slap. "Well hopefully you won't hold it against us if we don't hold back."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:29 am

Amira came back as you where speaking and grinned
" just don't be too hard on me please " Ydris says softly before noticing Almira stood nearby
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:58 pm

Alex heard Almira and nodded as he grabbed Ydris' legs. He thrusted hard as he hefted her up and turned around to display her womanhood to Almira. "I think she's sufficiently wet and ready. Took you long enough, I thought i was gonna blow a load inside her before you even got here."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:33 am

"took me a while to find the right strap-on " she explains " you've seen my toys, don't want to go too hard on Ydris yet" She tells you as she gets between her leg's too before thrusting gently into her pussy and pulling Ydris into a kiss
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:27 pm

Alex held Ydris in place as he resumed his thrusting. He nibbled on her ear a bit while she and Almira kissed. When they were done he sped up a little and spoke. "How many rounds do you think she can take?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:41 pm

" probably only a few rounds, After all she's new to all this," Amira tells you with a smirk, this caused Amira blush.
"I can take plenty!" she declares, between moans clearly already nearing orgasm
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:05 pm

Alex chuckled and spoke as he speed up his thrusting. "Well if she's so confident then let's not hold back. Speed up Almira."
He tried to keep his thrusts synced with Almira's as they speed up together.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Ydris let's out a Yelp as you and Almira speed up, " ah.... Noooo!" she moans as you both slam into her faster
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:24 pm

Alex felt his edge coming as he spoke. "So tight. Shouldn't have warmed her up so much. Might be blowing a load in her sooner than expected."
Alex moved one of his hands off of Ydris' legs and moved it to Almira's chest. He trusted that their combined thrusting would support enough of her weight as he twisted Almira's right nipple.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:15 am

Ydirs seemed to be pretty overwhelmed at the moment, and you cumming would probably be enough to push her over the edge too, but Almira grins at you " I don't think she'll mind somehow" she tells you with a grin as she thrusts away, her hands firmly grasping Ydris' boobs
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:07 pm

Alex felt his climax and filled Ydris' insides as he twisted Almira's nipple. He spoke as he finished gave a few slow thrusts to unload his seed. "Wooh that was nice for round one."
He didn't even give any warning as he resumed thrusting hard into Ydris.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:48 pm

Ydris let out a yelp as you came inside her, and another as you started to thrust again, clinging onto Almira as she tries to stay conscious. Amira let's out a soft gasp as you tease her nipple looking at you past Ydris as she continues thrusting too " let's see how many more she can take" she says with a smirk
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:09 am

Alex nodded to Almira and spoke as he took a firm hold of Almira's chest. "Tell me if you want to switch. Once Ydris is out cold, I'll give you a good fucking too."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:59 am

she gives you a lustrous smile " you'd better not use all your energy on her then" she tells you with a smirk as she thrust into Ydris, building up to a good hard fast speed again
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:14 pm

(I figure that from here on Almira and him are just pounding her senseless lol)
Alex turned his focus to Ydris in full. He didn't plan on stopping even when he came, he'd keep thrusting as he filled her. Until Ydris lost consciousness he'd join Almira in fucking her senseless. It was their earlier agreement for them to be his sex slaves until they reached their next mission. Once Ydris was out cold he'd let out a grunt and leave her hanging on his and Almira's respective tools. "Is she out cold? She stopped making as much noise as she was."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:29 pm

" I think she probably is, either way we should probably give her a rest" Amira suggests as she carefully pulls out of your unconscious partner
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:37 am

Alex pulls out of Ydris and gently moves her to the couch so she could rest. He spoke as he looked at Almira. "Want to wash up and continue in the shower?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:49 pm

"I'm happy to do whatever you want master" she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:21 am

Alex chuckled and pulled his pants up before walking out of the room. "Well come on then my little slave."
He'd lead her to the showers before stripping completely and turning on the water. "You choose the temperature."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games