Explorer [ReaperBones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explorer [ReaperBones]

Postby sogekik » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:41 am

it handled pretty well, there was a bit of kickback but it was predictable and you found that it was easy enough for you to deal with once you'd used it a little, as you shot, Micil did the same next to you, seeming to like her new bow
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:47 pm

(Micil?)
Alex finished his magazine and stopped firing. He spoke as he looked at the target. "Heh, Sarge would be proud I think."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:52 pm

(Ydris XD oops)
"I still think I prefer my bow," she tells you pointing to the arrows in the wall behind the target
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:06 pm

Alex shrugged as he deftly dropped the empty magazine and opened the chamber. He made sure it was clear before closing it and putting the safety on. "When I was in combat I always preffered firing as many rounds into the enemy as quickly and accurately as I could. Kill them before they could kill me."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:07 pm

she shrugs " I'm a hunter, not a warrior," she tells you as she goes to retrieve her arrows
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:34 pm

Alex put the rifle down and sat on the closest thing that'd count as a chair. He spoke as he watched Ydris. "Yeah and they told me I'd be a mechanic, turned out that I also had to be a warrior."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:42 pm

she nods " I see well still, if I can shot something in the head then it's dead," she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:27 pm

Alex nodded and spoke as he glanced at the door. "Let's hope that you can do that then. We might be in situations where our survival depends on the enemy's death."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:09 am

" I hope not, but if it is I should be fine" she tells you with a smile " and if I get in trouble you'll come and save me won't you?" she asks
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:33 pm

Alex blushed before smiling and speaking. "That's a lot of responsibility...Yeah I'll come save you."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:47 am

she chuckles " well that's reassuring," she tells you as she walks back over to you with her arrows in hand
(( I've been away at a local music festival since Thursday, sorry for not responding sooner))
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:48 pm

(You're good man. Hope you had fun.)
Alex looked at the arrows and spoke. "I guess that's one way you beat my rifle. I can't reuse the bullets."
He turned towards the door and spoke. "So our new companion was thinking about sharing the main bed with us. You okay with that or should we have her take one of the extra rooms."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:40 pm

"hmmm... I'm not sure, I might be okay with it" she tells you non-committal as she puts her arrows away
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:26 pm

Alex smiled at her and spoke. "I won't push anything. I'm just excited to have a crew. It'll be good having another person to watch our backs."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:20 pm

she nods " I suspect it will" she agrees, when you get out into the main shop there where several boxes waiting
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:25 pm

Alex walked over to the boxes and lifted one as he spoke. "She comes with more luggage than you. Maybe we shouldn't take her?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:09 am

"up to you, but you'll enjoy most of this" Almira tells you, " and besides you probably should have expected that." she adds with a grin
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:47 pm

Alex chuckled and spoke as he pointed to the boxes. "Wanna leave these here while we go do the paperwork and shit for the ship. We'll have a bit of time before we leave to wrap things up, I'm gonna give the ship a good examination for any major issues."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:05 pm

she nods " seems like a good Idea, we'll need to get everything off of yours as well" she reminds you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:12 pm

Alex chuckled and spoke. "That'll be easy, I don't have much. Alright get yourself in something decent and covering. I don't want our negotiation to turn sexual."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games