Explorer [ReaperBones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explorer [ReaperBones]

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:38 am

she shakes her head and chuckles " yes, yes you are" she agrees after a moment
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:40 am

Alex turned off the water before grabbing his towel. He dried himself off as he spoke. "You don't seem as excited as I am. The whole leaving your planet actually got you down? Or is this just that overly confident demeanor of yours showing?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:50 am

"I am not overconfident, I'm just aware of my own strengths and weaknesses, I am excited.... I'm just nervous, I mean this is a big change, there's still a lot that I don't understand either" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:43 pm

Alex nodded in agreement and spoke. "Felt that way the first time I left my home. My dad agreed that I should go out and explore my capabilities, but it was still hard to go so far from home."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:54 pm

she nods "yeah, I'm really excited to learn about what else is out there though," she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:11 pm

Alex wrapped the towel around his waist and walked over to her. He gave her a deep kiss before speaking. "Well let's go find out together, shall we?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:23 pm

she nods " yeah" she says with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:30 am

Alex went about getting dressed before speaking. "So luckily this ship is good at dealing with inertia, but you'll probably want to stay in the bed while we take off. It'll be interesting to say the least."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:31 pm

"inertia?" she asks curiously, there probably wasn't a word for it in her language. she heads over to the bed and lays down anyway, as you'd suggested it
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:39 pm

Alex was tempted to try to explain it to her but instead he decided to show her. "Take deep breathes and don't let your body tense up too much. I've heard of rookie pilots passing out from holding their breath."
He skillfully turned on the ships thrusters and began the pre-flight checks. After they were all complete he'd use the vertical thrusters to rise out of the forest before hitting the ships forward thrusters and taking off. He made sure to rise at and angle and aimed to reduce the force of exiting the atmosphere as much as possible. Once they were in space he'd speak. "You okay back there luv?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:43 pm

she seemed to have a bit of a rough time with the take off, not used to the inertia at all but she seemed okay at the end of it " I'm fine" she tells you painting gently, still laying on the bed as she recovered
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:53 pm

(Wanna do any skips or should we rp out some zero-g sex lol. Not even sure what that'd be like.)
Alex set the coordinates into the auto-pilot and walked over to talk to her. "Heh usually I'm the only that leaves you panting in the bed. Didn't expect take off to do the same."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:11 pm

(probably skip a head, unless you want to try to work it out, I have a rough Idea, but it's a hard thing to model in my head)
" it was hard to breathe like you said it would be, but breathing deeply did help" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 pm

(Yeah I'm not gonna try to describe zero-g sex lol. Well just to remind you. The next however long it takes to get to the space port will be spent teaching her basic knowledge and safety precautions when dealing with strange aliens, and probably a good bit of sex.)
Alex smiled at her and spoke. "Well now the boredom begins. What do you want to start with, a lesson or some sex?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:06 pm

" teach me something first" she tells you with a smile.
over the next few days you taught her as much as you could to get her ready for the universe at large, and once she knew how to work the computer she taught herself a fair bit too, and the days sunk into a schedule until finally you arrive at a spaceport.
the station you'd picked was a large commercial station in orbit of a binary star, and as you docked, you could tell that Ydris was excited, her first experience with Aliens aside from you, seemed to be a big thing for her now
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:20 pm

Alex gathered up his gear including his pistol. He spoke as he double checked his holster. "Alright equipment check. Got the clothes I gave you? The knife? What about you bag?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:23 pm

" yes, though these are still too restrictive, yes, and yes" she tells you with a nod
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:48 am

Alex moved back over to her and gave her a quick hug before letting his hands rest on her sides as he spoke. "I just want you to be completely safe. Stay near me, and don't stray off, okay?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:09 am

she nods " right, I'll be fine though" she tells you confidently as she follows you into the station
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:58 pm

Alex entered the airlock with her and spoke as it opened into the station. "Let's start with getting you a suit for planet side travel. I'll do a maintenance check on the ship when we get back. Hopefully it won't need any repairs."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games