Explorer [ReaperBones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explorer [ReaperBones]

Postby sogekik » Fri May 17, 2019 6:58 pm

she shrugs, " so it is a valuable trade item? a commodity? she asks curiously chuckling lightly at your comment about it being fun to watch her
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri May 17, 2019 7:58 pm

Alex spoke as he watched her. "We use currency instead of things like items for trade. Everything has a value on currency and you can sell or buy items with said currency. It allows you to by pass a need for the product your are selling to buy something you want."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat May 18, 2019 3:18 am

"hmmm... Currency? so it is basically a promise? " she asks curiously as she starts to wash the suds off of her body
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat May 18, 2019 8:58 pm

Alex got up and walked over to the shower stall. He smirked as he pulled open the door slightly and reached in. Unless she stopped him, he'd shove two fingers inside her hole and rapidly finger fucked her while speaking. "Something like that. You can use it for almost any goods or services."
He'd pull his finger out and close the stall after he finished talking. He wanted to see if her could get her riled up.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon May 20, 2019 12:29 am

" money or uh my...." she says a little bashfully, she doesn't mention you fingering her but you could tell she enjoyed it, her breathing hiked and her voice was a little shaky
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 20, 2019 3:49 am

Alex smiled as he leaned against the glass and watched the effects of him playing with her. He spoke as he looked at his hand, wet with water and her fluids. "Money...well I guess you could also use sex to get money and thereby other things. Lucky for me though, your body is for me and your enjoyment alone. Speaking of enjoyment, how're you feeling after my touch?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon May 20, 2019 8:29 am

"huh? well it felt pretty good," she tells you as she finishes up
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 20, 2019 8:43 pm

Alex watched her and chuckled. Ah I was hoping that I'd spark a fire in you. Maybe get you to start playing with yourself. Curse your high levels of self control."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue May 21, 2019 3:21 am

she chuckles " there's plenty of time for that yet, but I like it more when you touch me" she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 22, 2019 11:32 pm

Alex chuckled and spoke. "Oh but it's so much fun to watch you. Well don't expect sex immediately, we should get into space first and start the journey."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu May 23, 2019 9:41 pm

" I'm fine with that, by the sounds of it you expect me to do it till we get to were we're going anyway," she tells you with a chuckle
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri May 24, 2019 4:59 am

Alex chuckled and stepped back. "I don't mean that we'll do it constantly. It's just we've got about four things to do inside this ship while we're travelling. Sleeping, playing on the computer, eating, and playing with each other. Trust me the journey here was almost maddeningly lonely."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri May 24, 2019 7:01 pm

she nods and steps out of the shower grabbing a towel to dry herself " Well hopefully I'll be enough to stop that happening this time"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:07 pm

Alex nodded to her as he took off his shirt. "Yeah you definitely should. Even if we weren't have sex, just having another person on board is nice. I'm gonna shower while the computer does it's preflight diagnostics."
He undid his pants and it quickly became evident how much he had enjoyed watching her shower as his erection hung out of his underwear.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:27 pm

she nods " I'll uh...." she says with a shrug not seeming too sure what she should do for now
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:55 pm

Alex turned to her as he let the water flow down his back. "Bored already? I better teach you how to work the computer so you can entertain yourself when I'm busy."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:49 am

"no, not bored I just don't know what there is to do in here yet, as you said your ship is rather boring, and I don't know how to do anything yet" she reminds you " that would be a good start" she agrees
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:42 am

(I don't think you ever described her lower parts, at least her legs, as hairy so Alex is now curious)
Alex nodded to her and grabbed some soap. He spoke as he scrubbed it into his now shaggy hair. "Well for now you can watch me try to get soap into my scalp. I need to cut my damn hair."
He finally got in his hair good before rinsing it out. He looked at her afterwards and spoke as he realized something. "Do your people shave or is it normal for you to not have body hair?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:48 am

(XD not something I'd really thought of till now)
"no, we don't have hair other than on our heads and I can cut your hair if you'd like, I'd only need a knife" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:20 am

Alex smirked as he looked her up and down. "You know in my culture a a lady with a clean shaven lower half is considered extremely sexy. Maybe that's part of why I enjoy kissing your lower lips. I think I'll buzz trim my hair later, I'll show you how to use the clipper. Now I'm excited in more ways than one."
He chuckled and his manhood showed one of the ways he was excited.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games