Explorer [ReaperBones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explorer [ReaperBones]

Postby sogekik » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:05 am

she returned the kiss, awkwardly, "surely you know how it tastes already" she tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:33 am

Alex chuckled and spoke. "It tastes fresher and minty now. Trust me it's good for your teeth."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:51 am

" I do not like this minty," she tells you pouting lightly " can we go to bed now? or are there other bizarre human rituals we need to observe?"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:07 am

Alex spoke with a joking tone. "Yes before bed every night you must masterbate furiously for me."
He climbed into the bed and made room for her before speaking. "Come on, get over here and get comfy."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:21 am

she gets into the bed with you, " if I did that, we'd never get any sleep" she tells you with a chuckle
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:39 am

(how big of a timeskip do you want to do?)
Alex rolled onto his back, but left an arm open for her, as he spoke. "Last time we had loads of sex, you ended up getting plenty of sleep."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:42 am

(I don't mind, we could call it till morning or till the next evening, or till they're ready to leave the planet, I don't have much planned till then anyway)
"yes, but I was tired when I woke up" she tells you with a chuckle as she gets in, laying down next to you and putting your arm around her
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:48 am

(Probably best to do the when they leave thing. Only so many times that they can go walking and it still be interesting. We can jump to the final evening where he's trying to sell the map for a bit of extra credits.)
Alex chuckled and spoke as his arm pulled her in close.
"Hmm we should probably take a couple days off from see or we might get bored of it. Goodnight luv."
He gave her another kiss before relaxing and closing his eyes. He let the lights automatically shut down as he listened to his lover's breathing.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:54 am

she nods " good night," she says resting against you after she'd returned the kiss. the next day and a bit passed quickly with the map being complete about noon on the second day, and you reached the ship again early evening. Ydris seemed a little worn out by the end of it, though probably because her evenings had been more active since she'd bet you and she seemed happy to get back into the cool of the ship " I am going to shower," she tells you once you were both insides
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:57 am

(how much has she learned from like movies and stuff?)
Alex nodded and spoke as he made sure the airlock was secure. "I'd join you but I want to get this map sold and us ready for take off. Gotta run systems check."
Alex went to hi chair and turned on the computer. He plugged in his drone as he spoke. "You know once we're in space, all we're gonna have to entertain ourselves is each other and whatever movies I can upload. You prepared for that?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:02 am

(I'd say a little bit, I mean humans are complicated, I'd probably say I only know about 1% of what there is to know about us, XD I mean all the books that I haven't read, foreign cultures I've yet to experience, religions, philosophies and etc. but if we're talking general run of the mill stuff I'd say she'd be reasonably competent at this point, though there's still plenty she'll have to learn to fit in well in intergalactic society)
" I am sure I will manage, how long will it take us to get to where we are going next?" she asks curiously the computers screen came on as you sat down waiting for you to interact with it
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:24 pm

Alex prepped the computer for the map download and when it began he spoke. "Probably a week at most. Depends on if anything decides to get in our way."
He turned his chair around to face her and spoke. "Alright map is downloading, wanna give me a show while I wait? I'm glad you're picking up on how to work things around the ship quick enough."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:52 pm

" a show?" she asks, already naked and stood outside the shower
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:28 am

(Oh have they been having sex daily or not? I thought that they had focused so much on the map that they were too tired to do it when they got back to the ship.)
Alex chuckled and turned his attention back to the monitor to check on the progress. He spoke as he messed with the computer. "I was mostly joking, but I did have a thought that I've never really seen you play with yourself. I think the original buyer of the data might give me a decent bit for the map, but maybe I should see if he has a cartographer he works with...?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:01 pm

( I mean Alex might have been she's got enough stamina that she's not been too worn out, Alex might have been though, so I guess at your discretion, though I had assumed they would be during the time skip given that they had sex in the ship the first night she spent there conscious)
" that's because I haven't done that, before," she tells you as she steps into the cubicle, " I'm sure the buyer will be glad to have a map," she tells you, before shutting the door behind her
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:29 pm

(K then they have been having sex)
Alex spoke as he sent a message to the buyer. 'I have mapped a large area with a village in it. How much will you pay for it?'
Alex turned back to the shower and spoke. "Might want to try it sometime in case you get horny and I'm busy."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 01, 2019 12:43 am

"when have you been busy without me since we met?" she asks with a grin as she washes herself.
the buy replies pretty much immediately " I have the technology on hand to do this myself, but as I got the data on the planet relatively cheap, and it gives me a place to start I'd be happy to give you another 3000 for it," he replies
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 01, 2019 4:03 am

Alex spoke as he turned back to the computer. "Hey just because I've been spending so much time with you doesn't mean you're my only business. I have tech and money stuff to handle since we're leaving planet. See I got a reply from the buyer. That's my job, handling the tech stuff..."
He read the message and cheered as he turned back to her. "Hell yeah the four days of running and sex and we got big money. Quick give me a victory show!"
He broke into laughter, a sign that he was mostly just joking and excited.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed May 01, 2019 6:31 am

she chuckles " this money stuff sure gets you excited," she tells you, seeming to share in the excitement if only because you were so excited yourself
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri May 17, 2019 3:58 am

Alex chuckled and spoke as he watched her shower. "Money means I can buy better equipment. Better equipment means more money. There is something fun about watching a sexy girl get all soaped up in the shower."
He gave her a wink as he continued to watch her.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games